[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think of this? Are you interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: split-600x897.jpg (75KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
split-600x897.jpg
75KB, 600x897px
What did you guys think of this?

Are you interested in the sequel/crossover?
>>
started well
ending went meh with supernatural
no, i am not interested in shagajkfasladh universe
>>
>>83010078
It was ok, nothing spectacular. Sequels are always shit, but I'm sure there will be one. Or a remake or whatever these hollywood hacks do nowadays.
>>
>>83010078
I actually thought it was really good. Created this weird mythos that worked.
Didn't think I was interested in a sequel/crossover until after I saw it.
>>
the wall climbing moment fucked me up
>>
>>83011501

I thought the supernatural lean was clearly coming from the start. It's not like DID is some unknown affliction so her trying to "show the world" only makes sense if she's piling something on to that.

>>83011553

Did you see the movie?

The stinger at the end showed the protagonist from Unbreakable in a diner watching news report on MacAvoy's actions. Shamalamadingdong announced a sequel/crossover with Unbreakable titled Glass is coming in 2019.

If nothing else, it helps to make the supernatural element make more sense.
>>
Shyamalan just wants money, he saw that the MCU and DC will make a fuck tonne of money regardless of how shit the movies are so he just tried to make series of films that are always linked with clumsy nonsensical bullshit.
The film itself was super clunky, and predictable, the exposition and dialog were trash and the acting was barely passable.
Have definitly lost esteem for all those involved especially M. Night, fuckhead thinks he's Hitchcock with his shit cameos.
>>
>>83010078
I want that nigger chick to slap her big black ass on my 9 inch white cock
>>
>>83013410
Keep dreaming whiteboy
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-15-01h07m57s622.jpg (249KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-15-01h07m57s622.jpg
249KB, 1920x834px
/our gal/
>>
>>83010078
I watched it just for something to do and actually liked it and I would like to see a brooce v. beast movie, don't really care so much about mr. glass though.
>>
>>83013205

The character The Horde was supposed to make an appearance in Unbreakable in the original script.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.