[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MUH FREEDOM Seriously, what the fuck was his problem!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>MUH FREEDOM

Seriously, what the fuck was his problem!?

Why the fuck was he a fucking whining bitch!?

What the fuck did he want!? The freedom of being able to attack and steal commerce ships without being disturbed by England and Spain!? Fuck all that!

I understand his issues with Slavery, but he didn't just attack slave ships. He attacked peaceful merchants. And he thought he was in the right!?

Fuck this autism
>>
>>83001923
Welcome to the world of shitty writing, what else do you expect from a syndicate that's more interested in producing fap material?

Oh, wait. Spartacus was such a great story.
>>
why didnt bellamy and murphy end up together???
and what happened to the black guy's boyfriend
>>
>>83001923
both Nassau and Port Royale were controlled by pirates and were surprisingly prosperous, the pirates made a lot of money by raiding spanish treasure ships keeping the money and not handing over to the King/Queen if they were under control of England
>>
>>83002223
Yes. That is not the issue with Vane. The issue with Vane are his justifications to do it
>>
>>83002000
This
>>
>>83002123
Who cares?
>>
>>83001923
Vane was the same as Billy and Flint, angry about the injustices he faced and taking it out on the people he blamed for it.

Not autism, just fucked up.
>>
>>83005062
>Not autism, just fucked up.
Nothing wrong with fucking up the dealings of totalitarian monarchists. Take the King´s coin, suffer the King´s enemies.
>>
>>83005294
Yeah but there was no evidence that big king beardo that used Vane as a slave even worked for Britain right?
>>
>>83005310
This
>>
>>83001923
>Gets killed off in Black Sails so he can focus on The 100
>Gets killed off in The 100

Bravo.
>>
>>83006672
He was killed off because thats what happened historically.
>>
>>83006672
Also killed off screen in Agent of SHIELD.

I think. He had multiple bodies and we didn't see his head in a jar die, so he may still be alive, I guess.
>>
>>83006952
Yeah, he was never killed, but he may as well have been as they now have much more important things to take care of now.
>>
>>83006672
>>83006952
Sean Bean #2?
>>
>>83008184
Yes
>>
>>83010788
He means Black Sails, you brainded!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.