[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realise that the shit that offends the black dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Get Out.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Get Out.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>yfw you realise that the shit that offends the black dude in this is the exact same shit thats allowed the film itself to have a perfect rating on RT despite being unoriginal, boring shit.

>i voted for obama you know.

>get out is a perfect film and a true wake up call for those of us whites who "dont get it".
>>
>>83000977
>the shit that offends the black dude in this
I am quite late to the party. What exactly offends 'black people' in this? It was all a fuck whites fest desu
>>
>>83000977
I dunno I consider myself pretty racist but I didn't have much of a problem with the film or it's message. I was expecting way worse and got kinda hooked on the story. Besides that, most people I've spoken to about the film consider that it makes fun of liberals, some of my liberal friends even got offended by it.
>>
>>83000977
I dont like this movie because the jews are trying to commit white genocide by making us look bad I really hate niggers too
>>
>>83000977
>unoriginal
Even shitposting has its limits.
>>
>>83001095
Stop ruining his narrative
>>
>>83001111
What's going on in /pol/ fellow racist?
>>
>>83001095
>I didn't have much of a problem with the film or it's message
Come on. yeah /tv/ is wrong about most of movies but here it hit the nail. Except for obvious racism towards whites it was ridiculously pro-niggerish
> you are the cool ones now.
fucking really
>>
>>83001086
are people that don't understand that get out is a parody just memeing at this point?

it was directed by a comedian
>>
>>83001086

He means the stuff that the black characters get butthurt about. Basically white, liberal guilt that manifests as misguided attempts to make the black character feel at home
>>
>>83001095
>I consider myself pretty racist but
Is there a surer sign that a post is a leftist LARPing as a /pol/tard?
>>
>>83001162
Same old shit
>>
>>83001168
>are people that don't understand that get out is a parody just memeing at this point?
He's outright said that the film is about the hidden racism in everday conversations.
>>
>>83001172
>Basically white, liberal guilt that manifests as misguided attempts to make the black character feel at home
Thats stupid. If I were a nigger I whould be more offended by the getto language they used
>>
>>83001124
Are you fuckign kidding me? This took every horror cliche known to man and just added "but dem white people dow"
>>
>>83001201
he also said that its about black paranoia over getting indoctrinated by white families when they are in an interracial relationship

he also said its how bleeding heart liberals always try and stand up for them, its a fucking parody, even if you can poke about and find some other shit, it doesn't change the fact that its a parody

those bleeding heart liberals that he is mocking in the movie are the ones who gave the film a near perfect score, that is the irony
>>
>>83001231
Didnt watch it.
>>
>>83001201
How ridiculous are these cunts that keep parroting about how its making fun of liberals. It's shitting on all whites. The scene when they first get to the house and the gf is upstairs whinging about the parents, I was waiting for him to pull her in line and say something like "they were fine, stop being offended for me." But he just says, "see i told you" and thats where it lost me. They literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83001163
>Come on. yeah /tv/ is wrong about most of movies but here it hit the nail. Except for obvious racism towards whites it was ridiculously pro-niggerish
Well the only pro nigger stuff comes from those liberal whites and they're considered the bad people of the movie. I'm not sure if the film was supposed to be anti-white, but the massge sure as hell backfired then.
>>83001178
Yeah nah.
>>
>>83001262
mate, from the deer scene, to the super racist cop, to the black gardner and the black maid acting strange, to the creepy son, to the mad scientist brain swapping shit, it was shit. It was a big'ol ball of fuckign nothing.
>>
>>83001280
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
>>
>>83000977
100% OP, this movie is the product of a paranoid racist with 0 self awareness and there isn't enough real movie in this movie. It just feels like a feature length BLM propaganda video.
>>
>>83001322
I wish people who keep saying its making fun of liberals would read this. The film is about blacks making up fairy tales about how fucking racist everyone is all the time because they try to be friendly and inclusive and blacks refusing to let something that didnt even effect their own fathers go. Peele doesnt even realise this himself.
>>
>>83001298
Did you notice how the girl didn't want the cop to see the black's ID, because there were planning to disappear him later and he might have connected her to it? The "racist" cop was actually on the side of the black in the overall narrative.
>>
>>83001384
cop is still racist. basically all the white people in the movie are racist/bad.
>>
>>83001384
You just completely pulled that out of your arse. That sounds amazing but nothing in the entire film leads me to believe this was the point.
>>
Finally a movie white people will never understand
>>
>>83001517
This is the real slavery. Going along with the rest of the "brothers" for fear of their reprisal. You poor simpletons.
>>
>>83001484
I'm sure it was intentional.There are lots of jabs at white neo-liberals that act overly sensitive to black people to the point where it's condescending and even counterproductive.
>>
>>83001484
There's a missing person report out on the other guy they disappeared. All it takes is for the cop to come across that and be like "hey, I remember that name" and start to investigate. This is an ongoing operation, they are going to keep disappearing blacks, they absolutely don't want local police to keep an eye on them, even if they don't find anything at first.
>>
>>83001086
the whole movie is white liberals are racist even though they go out of their way to let everyone know how progressive they are.
>>
>>83001095
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>83001244
didn't the director also say he wouldn't cast white people in his films or something
>>
>>83001124
Watch "The Stepford Wives" and replace the women with black people, and misogyny with racism.

Same fucking movie same fucking script..
>>
>>83001384
Damn you are smart.
>>
Just got back from seeing it.
As someone who hates liberals but isn't a racist, I found it immensely satisfying.
>>
>>83001278
>It's shitting on all whites
No, it's not. Just liberals because they assume everything is racial and need to stand up for them(like the cop scene)
>>
>>83001694
Someone better tell him he cast a whole fuckload
>>
>>83003473
That scene wasn't making that point. He said he thought that was hot. It was just displaying every day racism to set the tone.
>>
>>83003473
>>83003819
Also she probably doesn't want cops to know that they've seen someone who would become a missing person.
>>
File: get.out.jpg (86KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
get.out.jpg
86KB, 1280x536px
what was the purpose of this scene?
>>
>>83003844
Made her look like more of a psychopath.
>>
>>83003844
white people sometimes have cereal without milk? those white people sure are crazy
>>
This was just an immensely boring movie. Could see the gf being bad from a mile away. Black guy should have had it hard growing up(getting in a lot of fights) and had a proper brawl with the brother. Would have been sweet. One of the blacks they abducted should have been his mum or dad. TSA guy should have gotten there and taken out a straggler and then hit them with a wisecrack about how muslims aren't the only terrorists this guy can take down. Would have been much better.
>>
>tfw chris will be on the run from the cops for the rest of his life
Even if he was white I think this is a safe assumption.
>>
>>83003844

its a metaphor.

>has to go mingle with all colors(fruit loops)
>1 at a time
>can't quite stomach it
>have to wash it down with some milk(spending time with her white family)
>go back to the bowl(the outside world) for some more
>>
>>83003844
>>83003856
She uses bing, signifying her insanity
>>
>>83001644

Is this true? I mean that is an actual real life fact, but is this what the director actually wanted to portray?
>>
>>83003903
Don't ever become a writer
>>
File: 1412644675058.jpg (29KB, 464x340px) Image search: [Google]
1412644675058.jpg
29KB, 464x340px
I never fall the /poltv/ memes, but honestly with this one you hit the spot. besides the fact that it isn't even that good as a movie in itself, but the way it presents the characters is the most obnoxious possible. The moral is totally black and white on this, with every black character being good and viceversa. Not only that, but so long for complaining about the racist witheys, the main protagonist is quite racist as well. I mean, imagine if the was the only white guy at a party full of blacks, and as soon as he spots a white guy he goes "Hi man, good to see a whitey other than all these niggers". That's exactly what happens in the movie, but the skin colour is reversed. Is this supposed to be a "parody" more in the way of "I was only pretending to be retard!" of how white people express their racism in a passive agressive way? Because what I learnt from it is that blacks complain about how they're not accepted, but it's pretty clear that the MC tends to ghettoize himself, see the party episode.

And on a side note, what the fuck was the master plan of the granparents? Becoming niggers to work as slaves for their family?

I don't know. Mybe this shit is on three layers of irony too much for me to get it, but for me this was persecution mania: the movie.
>>
>>83003991
fucking kek
>>
>>83003844
MS paid for this movie. Remember all the shots in which you can clearly see he's using a Lumia?
>>
>>83000977
movie was completely shit regardless, but it's obvious that is was anti-white. the producer is a mulatto who is anti-white and is married to a Jewish woman - and Jews are the most vehemently anti-white and also highest IQ people on the planet.

disregarding all of that, the propaganda factors, it was just a shitty, boring movie.

of course a bunch of jews gave it raving reviews and said it "challenged our pre-conceived notions about race" and all this shit. they could have written their reviews before even seeing this crap. throw all of them in a big fat oven already smdhlads
>>
>>83000977
The movie takes a shot at liberal elite racists, who think they can prop up tokenism as proof of how progressive they are.

If anything, at least it was less obvious than what you'd expect from a Hollywood flick.
>>
>>83003844
She's browsing /tv/.
>>
>>83000977
>I didn't understand this film
>>
>>83005219
(you)
>>
>>83005190
I use a Lumia tho
>>
>>83005288
So you indirectly funded Get Out.
>>
the thing is i get the parody about the white liberals being racist themselves and it being about black paranoia but then it actually turns into MUHFUGGEN KILL WHITEY like if everything scary was in kaluuya's mind and you expect white people to kiml him but then the movie would end it would have been original but then they avtually went full jewish whitey be evil n racist and shit
>>
>>83004301

The underlying message is that many liberals treat blacks more like a fashion trend than as actual people; only to discard them when something trendier happens by.

Anybody who thinks this is a simple "whitey=bad" movie most likely hasn't seen it and is just parroting the opinions of retards.
>>
>>83005599
They were liberal? It never occoured to me. If anything they looked like upper class bigots. The only hint at them being liberal is the Obama thing, besides that it's totally inconsequential. And yes, white=bad. There's a clear moral cut between the black characters and the white ones. Even the fucking random cop at the beginning is strongly implied to be racist.
>>
>>83001095
this
>>
>>83005314
I bought it in 2015.
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (110KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2461.jpg
110KB, 876x833px
>>83005599
Yea, i Liked how it played on the racial tension of the day and pointed out the hypocrisy on both "sides". It was entertaining, maybe a bit predictable and unoriginal at times, but I laughed wbit and I enjoyed the absurdity of it all.

Also, people are always going to bitch when race is involved and try to turn everything into a reason to be offended.
>>
>>83000977
Is the film good?
>>
>>83001244
>he also said that its about black paranoia over getting indoctrinated by white families when they are in an interracial relationship
I really, really doubt he said this because nothing in the movie indicates this at all and if he did say then he's an even bigger moron than I thought
>>
>>83005761

I think there is also an element of disconnect between classes that's touched on slightly in the movie. Many upper class white liberals think that pushing an image of progressive thinking means their in touch but it just comes off as insincere most of the time
>>
>>83004894
>what the fuck was the master plan of the granparents? Becoming niggers to work as slaves for their family?
This part bothers me to no end. It's not a nitpick, it's a major plot point and it makes zero fucking sense. The movie is retarded and the fact that nobody outside of here is even pointing it out makes me feel like I'm in some sort of horror movie where everyone is brainwashed into liking shitty films
>>
>>83006071
It doesn't really matter because they were so unrealistic that they might as well have been vampires and not much would change. Yeah, yeah, parody, whatever. One can hide behind that word all he wants, but this movie clearly takes its message quite seriously, which is also tied with its tone issues. It's part horror (some gore and a really shitty jumpscare but when the gardner is running towards him in the night is genuinely disturbing, I'll give him that), part comedy (his "HELLO NO SHIEEET friend and a few retarded moments) and part whatever the fuck it wants. In the end it's bad at everything, combined with a predictable and underdeveloped plot. And by underdeveloped I mean, for example, we never get to know what the fuck was the deal with the brother. This character exists only to be retarded during one scene.
>>
>>83001168
>it's a parody
No dude, tucker and dale is a parody. Get out takes itself very seriously
>>
>>83000977
This movie is pretty overrated

I would understand if i got like 75-80% instead
>>
>>83006113
Not only that, but the police completely ignoring the fact that his friend has solid proof of the position of a missing person is beyond retarded.
>>
>>83001384
FUCK
>>
Anyone else thought it was a great thriller? Originality aside (it had pretty original elements) it was fun as fuck all through
>>
>>83006356
I'll bite. The movie could have been salvageable if for the last act it decided to go full retard and the fat friend became the protagonist and had to save the day. He was the best character. Too bad every scene he's in is totally useless.
>>
>>83006214

You make some valid points and I'm not gonna dispute that. I only take issue with people calling it a "fuck whitey" movie, when it really isn't. Overall I enjoyed the film but it was grossly overrated.
>>
>>83006519
>I only take issue with people calling it a "fuck whitey" movie
Honestly, I think in this case this criticism is quite valid. All the narrative is derailed because it has to prove again and again the passive aggressive attitude whiteys are supposed to have with blacks. 90% of what anyone has to say is about race. Yes, there is a point for that in the plot, but it's clear that the writed basically made a checklist of "uhr what dem withey say 'bout us" nd filled the script with that. And again, if the moral line wasn't so black and white, it wouldn't even be that bad. But the MC is objectively a racist himself, but the movie never adresses that as something he should fix.

Fucking Black Dynamite parodizes what whiteys would do to blacks and it's much better.
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>83001384
Wouldn't it'd be smart if that cop was in the end and actually came to help him after fat one came to police, being the only who believed him. This cop just wanna remember main character for later because something weird happening around. Perfect foreshadowing that viewer fidn't see first time. Playing on expectations and reverse black's stereotypes about police. You know like satire that this movie aimed to be. But nope, this race baiting nigger is just too stupid and not creative to use such a perfect setup for a smart deconstruction. Fuck this movie.
>>
>>83006113
>>what the fuck was the master plan of the granparents? Becoming niggers to work as slaves for their family?
white guilt and self-hating whites who want to be black
>>
>>83004301
Yeah, the creepy stuff wasn't obvious danger like KKK imagery but instead people trying way to hard to show off to the black guy how not racist they are.
>>
>>83001384
If done better this might have been some good reincorporation. But anyway, even if he saw his ID, it wouldn't really mater, considering the cops in this movie are retards.
>>83001124
Did we watch the same fucking movie? The dad even starts ranting about "everything dies but we are special" like any shitty mad scientist from a black and white movie.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.