[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is going to be huge and it will be Gals breakout role.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ezgif-3-967b0d1f50.gif (4MB, 480x221px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-967b0d1f50.gif
4MB, 480x221px
This movie is going to be huge and it will be Gals breakout role. After this she will be everywhere

She's already getting praised for her acting (both physically and emotionally) and her portrayal will reinvigorate WW as a cultural icon for years to come

How does it make you feel to be constantly wrong /tv/?
>>
>>82999822
First of all the shilling needs to stop now, why would you let some questionable internet critics sway your view or opinion about a movie before you even watch it? In the real world we call your shit post premature ejaculation which means that we're not satisfied with your fucked up point of view. See the movie first analyze it carefully and come back and try to convince us why it's "good" with strong evidence to back up your claim.
>>
>>82999822
It is difficult to judge before the film is out but purely based on the visuals, she is not imposing or threatening as Wonder Woman. She looks as if the wind could blow her over. Why not have Michael Cera play Batman at this point?
>>
>>82999822
People trying so hard to shill this shit

It looks shit it always has and it is shit some paid reviews aint gonna change that
>>
File: WW 1x04 (18).webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WW 1x04 (18).webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>82999822
She looks like a feminine man in that gif
>>
>>82999822

>that wink

muh dick
>>
>>82999822
lmao
>>
>>82999822
I was never a Wonder Woman fan before but sounds like a lots of positive buzz surrounding this film. Should be a blast to watch in theaters.
>>
File: dgfg.png (583KB, 746x639px) Image search: [Google]
dgfg.png
583KB, 746x639px
>>83000143
Its not shill its bait and you fell for it niggar.
>>
>>82999822

>"Leave capeshit to me."
>>
So this film will definitely win an Award, which one though?
>>
>>82999822

>"Wonder" Woman

>A fucking walking set of twigs

Does she have an ounce of strength really on her?
>>
nothing says kino like de saturated wonder woman smiling and winking during one of the worst periods of history, its the perfect example of how tone deaf the director is.
>>
>>83002348
>it's an anon roleplays as a paid shill episode
>>
How can she be praised for acting when the vast majority of the film is fucking stunt doubles and CGI?

>>83002888
Costume and Set Design. I bet you. Despite her fucking metal buckles bending because it's obviously made of rubber instead will be ignored for "THE HAUNTING AND BLOOD SOAKED FIELDS OF FRANCE :(((". Plus, after all, she kills Germans for most of the film until SURPRISE the British guy is the bad guy wew.
>>
>>83000406
>>83002752
>>83002997
One mentally ill guy.

It's going to be hell for you these next few months :^)
>>
>>82999822
Ok Zack.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.