[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished watching this. I now see why it was canceled.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 20

File: world-peace.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
world-peace.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
So I just finished watching this. I now see why it was canceled. It isn't funny.
>>
I didn't really find it funny either but two things.
1) Most of Adult Swim's live action stuff has been trash and even less funny than this.
2) The ratings more than justified its existence.

It was blatantly canceled over its politics/pushback from the "talent". Plain and simple.
>>
Most shit on adult swim isn't funny.

The show had excellent ratings though.
>>
>show unironically gets cancelled because the creator pissed off a jew
>>
muh martyrdom
>>
>>82997056
>create a martyr by not letting an unfunny show lost steam on its own
>STOP WHINING ABOUT MARTYRDOM
Stupid.
>>
File: pepetarian.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepetarian.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>82996829
comedy isn't what they were going for though
they were going for more angst and the fractious attitude of the white working male
>>
>>82997000
did it though you pulling shit out of your ass?
>>
>>82997836
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
>>
>>82997987
It's almost like a demographic that never has media content made for them enjoyed media content made for them.
>>
>>82998063
Which demographic is that specifically?
>>
>>82996829

Only faggot-ass Trump supporters would watch World Peace.
>>
>>82998087
The "alt-right"
Aka edgy people on the right whereas most Adult Swim shit appeals to the edgy left.
>>
>>82996829
Only sketches that get a genuine laugh from me.
>The Wall Show (carfax line is gold)
>Hockey Wife
>How to Make Tap Water
>Miatas
>Erik hayden CEO

Everything else though caught your interest if it wasn't funny, which is a huge strength of it's own.
>>
>>82998139
I can tell you that I most definitely not alt-right and am quite the opposite and I loved this shows visuals, music and humor wayy before all this politicized bullshit got involved.
>>
File: ericandres4.png (442KB, 2108x1148px) Image search: [Google]
ericandres4.png
442KB, 2108x1148px
>>82997987
those are decent for a new live action show but far from super popular for adult swim

here's some comparisons
>>
>>82997987
It got better ratings than the new PowerPuff Girls (which hasn't been cancelled), for reference.
>>
File: samjacks5ratings.png (440KB, 2112x1082px) Image search: [Google]
samjacks5ratings.png
440KB, 2112x1082px
>>82997987
another
>>
uhhhhh david duke? funny??? LOL
>>
File: rickmorts2.png (295KB, 2122x738px) Image search: [Google]
rickmorts2.png
295KB, 2122x738px
>>82997987
to be fair adult swim has kept around shows with worse ratings but has cancelled other shows with similar
>>
>>82998191
The one with the teacher was the only one that really made me laugh but I don't normally watch Adult Swim since I accidentally watched an episode of Bob's Burgers and it almost made me kill myself so I'm probably not their target audience.
>>
>>82997160
>let's let sandniggers rule the world
wow
>>
all this thread proves is that none of you have built a strong enough patina to handle this show.
>>
>>82999371
replace your teeth with teak wood
>>
The fat fuck that made this monstrosity is living in his car now.

Pretty hilarious.
>>
>>82999436
us short guys were supposed to stick together
>>
>>82999565
and he works at cracker barrel. can't make this shit up.
>>
>b-b-but muh patreon
>>
The only funny thing about this show was SUPER BUSY. Everything else was trash.

What sets it apart from most of the other Adult Swim trash is the show's vocal fanbase consists of crybaby manchild martyrs.
>>
>>83000226
BERNIE BABIES mostly
>>
>>82998287
I put alt-right in quotes because it's such a nebulous actual grouping.
If you do consider yourself left leaning, congrats on being one of the few able to enjoy a show not necessarily made for you like most Adult Swim stuff is.
I'm being sincere when I say that.
>>
>>82999316
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
rofl dum dum
>>
>>82996829
Humor is subjective.
>>
>>82997025
It just wasn't funny, Sam hyde always does this, "You just don't Like it cause it offends you"

No dude, it just isn't very good, do something else like Tim said, this is a bump in the road, not the end friend
>>
>>82999565
Literally using his last bit of money to buy a Pacman arcade machine JUST
>>
>>82996829
I thought it was pretty funny and my friends that I showed it to who know nothing about alt right culture found it funny as well.
>>
>>82998508
Eric Andre's rating honestly aren't THAT much better and that's from season 4. Use the S1 ratings instead.
>>82998575
Again, this isn't season 1.
That said, I imagine the ratings are still noticeably better than MDE.
Also keep in mind that Rick & Morty is FAR more expensive to make. Eric Andre is a better comparison.
>>82998547
>comparing a freshman show to a 10 episode miniseries of an incredibly popular show revived after over a decade
Anon, it was dumb to even post this and you know it.

Last thing to keep in mind when it comes to ratings is timeslot. I think Eric Andre and MDE premiered at the same one, could be wrong.
>>
>>82996968
the entire "fanbase" were a bunch of loud obnoxious lunatics and sam hyde is a fucking idiot. im not surprised it got cancelled
>>
>>83001075
>unironically quoting meaningless platitudes from that huge fucking cuck
He's a piece of shit. You'd have to be incredibly naive to buy his act.
Sam shouldn't have gone full retard when he called in though but I can't blame him for being pissed.
>>
TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>83001219
Are you implying that what Tim said is wrong? Don't you wanna see more content from Sam ?
>>
>>83001183
>implying other AS shows have never had obnoxious fanbases
C'mon now. If anything, networks like active/dedicated fanbases (as long as they're tuning in)
>>
there is a short list of people /tv/ knows by their first name alone

Mike
Jay
Tugboat
Sam

nothing you say can change this
>>
>>83001264
Not when they are threatening other content creators with violence because his show was cancelled.
>>
>>82996829
Ah great, it's the annual "world peace isnt funny thread". Be original for once OP and kys.
>>
>>83001251
>implying I can't disagree with something someone says on the basis of its intention rather than its content
It's a hollow altruistic gesture.
If Tim had offered anything of actual fucking substance, maybe it'd have meant something. But the dude is clearly a two-faced prick.

>>83001294
>hurr they canceled it because a vocal minority of the fan base got violent after they canceled it
Idiot.
>>
>>83001264
nah, mde fanbase were a bunch of t_d and pol posters who were bringing AS a lot of negative attention
>>
WP fanboys are the absolute worst. I might be more interested in the show if they'd just shut their stupid fucking mouths.
>>
>>83001350
No. Faggots who disagreed with the show's politics were bringing it a lot of unwanted attention because MUH DAVID DUKE JOKE, MUH ANTISEMITISM.
>>
>>83001164
i made some of those points myself, all did was post original shows they are airing for comparison.
>>
>>83001399
I didn't see you write anything I commented on, but I'm glad we're in relative agreement.
>>
>>83001386
This.
Just saying "David Duke" riled up a shitload of people, the ones that see nazis on people like feminists see penises on trees although I believe that was their goal as well so who cares.
>>
>>83001386
sorry, youre simply wrong. nobody knew anything about mdes fanbases politics until its fanbase disseminated the knowledge. once people caught on they were upset and then both sides went into pure shitflinging autistic rage mode and it got cancelled over it. but if mde fans hadnt been holding world peace up as a "win" for their shitty politics none of that would have happened because as a show world peace wasnt offensive at all
>>
>>83001462
spot on
>>
>>83001446
blame both sides. libs got mad at the david duke line, while pol had 50 threads on how it validated them
>>
>>83001462
t. Someone who didn't see the barrage of articles written by faggots who were triggered by the show.
>>
>>83001340
People like you are the reason the show was cancelled
>>
>>83001487
No one should be responsible for their fans desu senpai, even if they are nazis
>>
>>83001496
yeah but that didnt happen because people didnt like mde, nobody even knew who were. people only associated alt right shit with mde because of how vocal their fanbase was. if they hadnt been such loudmouthed retards nobody would have gotten offended because there would be no reason to think theres anything particularly offensive about world peace
>>
>>83001512
What? Are you stupid?
>>
>>83001539
This
>>
>>83001512
eh, sam did a lot to ingratiate himself with his own fanbase. he never distanced himself from any of their shit, in fact he actively participated in and encouraged it. i agree with you in principle, but he was so interlinked with them and the show was getting so much attention that AS simply didnt want to deal with
>>
>>83001497
Yes anon, because I clearly participated in this fan base "violence" because I think Tim is a scumbag.
I refer you to where I called you an idiot.
>>
>>83001539
>show is allowed to have vocal SJW and fedora fanbase
>show is not allowed to have vocal alt-right fanbase
>but anon, how could you ever think this was about politics???
>>
>>83001462
This is a good explanation but pinning all the blame on the MDE fanbase is wrong. The articles started coming in and one of the journalists himself said he would make it his life's mission to get the show off the air, of course MDE fans would react the way they did.
>>
>>83001542
Just because you hate /pol/ users enjoying something doesn't mean whatever it is shouldn't exist.
>>
>>83001635
It was shit anyways, I'm glad it's cancelled.
>>
>>83001487
>fucking implying that networks give a shit about a 4chan message board being spammed with threads about their show
>implying that they don't care more about faggoty news outlets which normies actually read
False equivalence: The Post
>b-b-but muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>83001567
Who knows what happened behind the scenes but it's worrisome that some people with power let some media hit pieces probably made by angry manlets influence them to the point they fire people and everyone should shit on them when they do
>>
>>82998541
>new PowerPuff Girls
Because that's on Cartoon Network? Same for Teen Titans Go!
>>
>>83001687
>who cares if people enjoyed something and it was canceled because over politics because one side has a stranglehold on mainstream media, I, the television genius, thought it sucked LOL
kys
>>
>>83001687
I agree, just don't try to justify it with your shitty arguments
>>
ITT: retards who don't understand that TV isn't charity and muh ratings don't matter if the show isn't marketable to the advertisers
>>
World Peace was the best TV show I've seen in about a decade.
>>
>>83001621
>when right wingers cry about capitalism
It's about money moron.
>>
>>83001697
This. Used to be soccer moms and fundies peddling shit, but they lost the majority of their influence decades ago. Now SJWs have taken up the mantle of moral policing and people actually listen to them and it's harder to fight because they're on the same side as the majority of people in the media.
Also, it was a combination and bad press and pressure from within the network by faggots who were triggered, I guarantee you.
>>
File: monetizedautism.png (39KB, 491x461px) Image search: [Google]
monetizedautism.png
39KB, 491x461px
>>83001782
>there's no money on the alt-right strawman market

but I thought they elected Trump
>>
>>83001834
>correcting your bullshit is crying
Okay buddy.
>>
>>83001872
>your bullshit
posters from /r/the_donald still new to the concept of anonymous imageboards I see
>>
>>83001851
Those are pennies compared to what these brands spend on ads.
>>
>>83001851
This.
Advertisers are just giant pussies who'd rather stick with money they already have and are afraid of crossing hairpin trigger fags who currently wield influence.
>>
>>83001921
Go ahead and create an advertisement agency that caters to the underage basement dweller demographic. Make sure to report on how successful it is.
>>
>>83001851
Jesus no wonder he's so giddy all of a sudden, he gets to make almost 40k a month shitting on marxists
>>
>>83001918
So? Do you think the pothead retard audience that watches AS is full of millionaires?
>>
>>83001901
>he doesn't know that "you" can be used to refer to a collective
>have no actual argument
>better say he's from Leddit!
derp
>>
>>83000000
>>
>>83001851
>psychologist
Not even a proven science.
>>
>>83001960
Millionaires aren't targeted with TV ads, can you put on a trip so I can ignore your mental retardation more easily?
>>
>>83001760
Suppose right wingers are going to have to make a show that's undeniably great as opposed to something mediocre. Life ain't fair, sometimes you gotta work harder than someone else to succeed.
>>
>>83001982
>a collective
The collective of people calling you a dumb redditor?
>>
>>83001960
No, but they know retards part with their money easier.
>>83001952
>"there's money in advertising to viewers of content that isn't politically correct and businesses are pussies who are too afraid to cross insane faggots who will start shit if they do"
>interpret that as advocacy for solely advertising to a specific demographic, whilst simultaneously strawmanning said demographic
Retard.
>>
>>83002015
Pothead loser detected.
Sorry for talking shit about your magic herb, genius.
>>
>>83002060
>twisting words to win an argument because you have no actual argument
Sure showed me. :^)
>>
>>82996829
"Tim and Eric" and the "Andre Show" both suck. The only reason why they're on air is because of political views.
>>
>>83002118
I don't have to twist any words tard, I've already btfo'd you with my arguments which you've ignored.
>>
>>83002079
People like Alex Jones make a shitload of money and have crazy internet msm level hits for catering to that audience because they are starved for content, getting money from them is way easier than anyone else right now in that setting. Sorry but the economics argument just doesn't add up here, the truth is that they did it out of principle and that is hilarious, they have become the faux outrage moms they made fun of in the 90s.
>>
>>83002108
Normally would have asked where you've got this idea from but I'd rather not have any more insight into your mentally challenged brain.
>>
>>83002031
Anon, have you seen the shit that gets the highest ratings in our country?
It isn't a quality game.
And I agree with you that it was mediocre, but I can respect it for being something different.
>implying most Adult Swim original shows aren't mediocre or downright terrible
>once again implying that politics had nothing to do with it
>>
>>83001064
*objective
>>
File: 1343512874385.jpg (21KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1343512874385.jpg
21KB, 500x462px
>>83002198
>jumps into an argument without even reading the context as soon as weed is mentioned
>y-you're stupid

You can stop anytime now
>>
>>83002079
It's almost like you almost there at realizing that once they start catering to edgelord and nazis they will lose all the groups said edgelords and nazis talk shit about, who, surprise, surprise constitute the vast majority of the demographics that buy their shit.
>>
>>82996829
>humour is objective
retard
>>
>>83002207
Of course they got rid of it over politics, but if the show was doing triple the views that their other shit was doing it wouldn't have been as much of an issue. Like I said, life ain't fair.
>>
>>83002237
You are the one replying to my posts tard, are you so fucking inbred you can't follow a simple 4chins thread? Substituted special ed with imageboards perhaps?
>>
>>83002252
Yes it is
>>
>>83002239
>implying businesses don't advertise to left leaning edgelords
>implying a business has to make an edgy ad to advertise to the aforementioned demographic
>implying a business has to go full Nazi to put ads on a show like MDE
You realize "politically incorrect" doesn't automatically mean Nazi, right?
Once again, you're a retard.
>>
>>83002297
Fair enough.
My argument is that a person should at the very least be allowed to be incensed over this.
>>
File: 1343510378435.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1343510378435.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>83002302
Keep throwing a tantrum all you want but fact is that all you have actually said in your drivel is that ads don't target millionaires and that your shit's all retarded
>>
>>83002353
The left leaning edgelords constitute an infinitely larger demographic that the alt-right basement dwellers. Anyone catering to the latter instead of the former would be committing a financial suicide.
>>
>>82996829
It wasn't cancelled for being "not funny," though. It was cancelled for containing wrongthink.
>>
>>83002010
This will only make it worse but he's also a PolSci major
>>
>>83002168
Your arguments being?
All I see is
>Ledditor boogeyman
>"you used the word you incorrectly"
>intentionally misinterpreting a statement for a "sick burn"
>calling out someone on their bullshit is crying
And I've BTFO you on each point.
>>
>>83002413
TV ads do not target millionaires I probably shouldn't be calling you a retard anymore because with reading comprehension like this life must be already very hard for you.
>>
>>83002517
>TV ads do not target millionaires
Ok, now source that stupid claim with something other than your ass
>>
>>83002465
You aren't calling anyone on their bullshit, you are crying because capitalism hurts your feelings tard.
>>
>>83002426
>this level of goalpost moving and ignoring having your argument shit on
>unsourced demographic size claim
Pathetic.
It's only "financial suicide" because the left has insane people who are allowed to have influence (the hair trigger faggots I referred to earlier) and businesses are giant pussies who would back down in a second which loses them both audiences. Which I already said.
It would not be financial suicide if either the insane faggots didn't exist or the business stuck to their guns (and didn't go full Nazi of course).
>>
>>83002535
Jesus christ, the ratio of millionaires watching tv to the middle class and the poor is hundreds of thousands to one retard, that's why you target the most popular group with TV ads, and the most affluent groups with specialized ads.
>>
>>83002546
Now after 5 or so posts, you finally go back to the only decent argument you had.
Now actually argue it. What makes you think capitalism hurts my feelings? Be specific.
>>
>>83002635
That's your ass talking again
>>
>>83002440
Jews Rock put a target on MDE's back
>>
>>83002600
Homework for you, google:

-goalpost moving
-most desirable demographics for ads
-political views of said demographics once you find out what they are

Bonus points for rereading your own post and underlining your own unsourced claims.
>>
>>83002638
Clearly the fact that you've been crying about it for so long already.
>>
>>83002673
Well, I'm sure that your learning disability won't stop you from opening the greatest advertising agency in the world and proving me wrong!
>>
>>83002815
The burden of proof on your shitposting is on you, anon
>>
>>83002855
I think we both know that I've already proven just how much of a retard you are already.
>>
>>83002790
>back to a non-argument
So close to an actual discussion worth having.
Better luck next time, I guess.
>>
File: 1395141486977.png (433KB, 601x497px) Image search: [Google]
1395141486977.png
433KB, 601x497px
I'm coming for you Tim, you little wet Hollywood rat.
You destroyed my show, and I've been destroying your life.

When all you have left is the hope that I'll kill you, then I will leave you alone.
>>
Huge MDE fan from way back here

WP was too often focused on being edgy or having some sort of identity/socio-political message. Some skits were funny (wife thrown through a table, retard pick up artist, baseball pedophile got a chuckle) but many were clearly just mouth pieces for sam's views (kids saying they follow their parents views, useless teachers, hyper gen-x, water filter sketch whose only funny moment was flashing men kissing on screen and saying they were some states politicians or something but most of it was lol so random stuff they in the water! the government is trying to poison you! lets have a 7 minute sketch where charles adlibs and throws random shit into a glass!) and if any sketches like those mentioned did have even smirk worthy moments they came from mannerisms of the cast and not actually the concept or the writing. Like goddamn the concept of a woman going to a eugenics lab to have the perfect baby is not funny if you just rely on the absurdity of dress sam in drag, they had to rely on sam's mannerisms and charles doing his "improv" which was bad most of the time.

whether you agree with the messages shown or not, you have to admit although they were handled well in regards to editing and cinematography, in terms of writing and being entertaining/comedic on a programming block that is mostly known for its absurdist humor, they failed hard in over half of the sketches. Like goddamn I'll just read breitbart if I want to hear about my water being poisoned and men being feminized, I don't need a once-funny comedy troupe to shove their leading man's /pol/ beliefs down my throat with every sketch. I actually believe some of that stuff here and there to varying degrees but adult swim isn't where I expect to see that shit and with such varying tonal inconsistency. They slam gelman for doing the same shit they do, just with different and cuckier beliefs.
>>
>>83003149
>>83002989
>>83002815
Lmao@u beta fags
>>
>>83002989
All you have proven is how sure you are of concepts you don't understand because you """"learned"""" them in high school
>>
>>83003306
So you haven't even made it through high school, huh? Not that surprised really.
>>
File: 1489260863309.jpg (378KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1489260863309.jpg
378KB, 2048x1365px
>>82996829
I found some of it funny.
Was hit and miss, like most shows I guess.

Refreshing to see something from a non-bluepilled perspective though.

Whatever your complains are it was "different" then most other content I have seen in years.
It almost shocks you. Reminds you of back before the Clowns were in charge of the circus.

Anyway I think its sad he got cancelled over political shit but I mean what did he expect.
Its not his show getting picked up changed the fact that a certain nepotistic tribal group owns the media and that those people are hyper sensitive and won't let you poke fun at them without throwing a temper tantrum. They can shit on our people in the extreme but any pushback and its over.
Sad.

I hope in the future we see more platforms for media and a greater democratization of media so that people can watch content from people they like and not just people from one single group.
They did it with news but already the establishment is pushing back as they don't wanna lose control... guess we'll see, can't say I am very hopeful.
>>
>>83003258
Gelman unironically called whites a virus lmao

I agree, I thought the show was good but there were some crap sketches, apparently they filmed too much content as well meaning a lot of stuff was cut part of the reason some of the sketches didn't flow well.
I was surprised with it, from MDE's youtube catalogue you'd assume Sam would be more creative in tackling the polluted water issue than just have Charls riffing for 3 minutes.
They could've of done much better than this.

Watching MDE on Adult Swim was like watching a square peg trying to get through a round hole.
>>
>>83003343
Sure, just not through the plebeian high school where they clearly taught you baseless speculation as fact
>>
>>83003532
>baseless speculation
kek, okay kiddo
>>
reminder that the show was genuinely sometimes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
there were bits that were deep
at any rate, it wasn't bad, at least it tried something
>>
>>83003551
>can't substantiate
>not speculation
Lel
>>
Sam Hyde looks like a school shooter
>>
>>83003651
>this reading comprehension
Depressing.
>>
>>83003680
>hurr durr my shitposting is evidence
Yeah no
>>
>>83003721
I'm not surprised that it's shitposting to someone with a mental deficiency.
>>
File: Sam_Hyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Hyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>83003753
I have spoken to Sam and he told me he is gonna ""take care"" of those studio exec's.
What do you think he ment?
>>
>>83003520

I know, I watched dinner in america and I'm even the one who posted that particular clip on the mde sub reddit. Its a fucking garbage show and at the very least, world peace remembered to have some absurdism and actual comedy here and there instead of being a half hour of virtue signaling like dinner in america.

However, don't act like this shit goes one way. Sam unironically called people who weren't white "undeseriables" in America on World Peace. If you're response is "yeah but he's right" then I have nothing more to say to you. People who would say that are letting their political dogmatism influence what entertains them in regards to a show on a comedy channel. Once again, I never started watching MDE in hopes that they would be /pol/ threads in show form.
>>
>not funny
>gets cancelled
so why does eric andre still have a show?
>>
>>83001851
>but I thought they elected Trump
Only manchildren on social media think they elected Trump. Most voters on swing states wouldn't even know what alt-right is.
>>
File: MDEWP-6.jpg (104KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
MDEWP-6.jpg
104KB, 720x720px
Like any skit show starting out, it had some awkward bumps along the way. This was a show that only would have gotten better with time. But season 1 had some pretty fucking great shit in it, in particular The Wine Party, The Wall Show, Mark Zuckerberg, Cop Killer, Toss It!, Trix, Gambling Father

Too bad Sam had to be a fucking retard and get it cancelled, Nick and Charls were smart.

Can't wait for some retard to tell me how Sam not being a retard somehow means censoring himself. nah how about acting like an adult and understanding there's an entire network responsible for the shit you say in public, he should have realized they would need to distance themselves from him under public heat. I mean all for le epic irony, Sam you're not racist so why did your twitter look like the average anime alt-right profile back in November? Why couldn't you give Bernstein a straight answer?

I really wanted season 2, fuck you Sam, stop blaming Tim Heidecker, it's pathetic.
>>
>>83004187
Furthermore, most alt-righters don't even know what the alt-right is.
>>
>>83001918
dude he makes like 450,000 a year, fuck off. Thats insane
>>
>>83004051
Gotta admit I'd forgotten about that sketch, it was funny, had an element of truth to it but was still damn uncomfortable to watch, the pol shit dragged it down. There's conservative ideas and then there's just plain racism.
>>
>>82996829
Fuck you Sam
http://imgur.com/21nUMnV
>>
File: Uten navn.jpg (30KB, 291x288px) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.jpg
30KB, 291x288px
>>83001288
Who the fuck is tugboat?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
>>
>>83004924
This gesture has lost all meaning. People make Hitler/Nazi jokes all the time.
>>
dude fucking kill all the muslims and kikes lmao
JUST KIDDING, IT WAS IRONY!
>>
>>83005806
>kill all the muslims and kikes
Who said that?
>>
>Sam's Twitter account is gone
>mde.tv is not working
>Sam looks like a hobo on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tube96o/

What is happening?
>>
>>83006143
They're getting a new site
>>
It's completely retarded to blame the audience for it's cancellation. It was cancelled because of jews like Blockhead Joe as well as internal complaints at AS from their liberal staff looking for any excuse they could get to cancel it. You can't really win in such a scenario.
>>
>>83004051
All you're saying is that one shouldn't joke about things that you don't like/makes you uncomfortable. Fag.
>>
>>83006204
I think they only reason they wanted to get on tv was to get a larger audience. I prefer if they just stick to online and churn out more content like World Peace. They would easily amass a dedicated following who would most likely be willing to pay for the content.
>>
File: C-YgMkoWAAEcWDb.jpg large.jpg (64KB, 495x441px) Image search: [Google]
C-YgMkoWAAEcWDb.jpg large.jpg
64KB, 495x441px
>>83002600
>(and didn't go full Nazi of course)

I don't think that would be true, It would be refreshing and new for people see something like that, man in the High castle was breddy dope.
>>
>>83006363
But pay how? They would have to set up their own subscription site and server which is expensive to run. Patreon and PayPal would ban them. Being at the mercy of sites like YouTube is not viable either. There are not good alternatives out there atm.
>>
>>83006859
>Patreon would ban them
What do you think Sam lives off anon?
>>
>>83001851
>3372 patrons
>$37k a month

bruh, porn and alt right virtue signaling is the way to go if you're a filthy whore
>>
I don't mind WP getting cancelled because now Sam's back in New England and will make more funny stand up videos and vertical videos.

What really made me worried about this whole thing was how much of a corporate crony it made Tim Heidecker seem. I had no knowledge of how he acted outside of his shows before and I really can't enjoy a lot of his work anymore because he just legitimately seems like such an asshole.
>>
>>83003258

if you dont think the concept of a woman going to a eugenics lab to have the perfect baby is a good starting point for a comedy sketch maybe you should try snl instead you fucking brainlet
>>
C'mon, you tripped her.
>>
>>83004895

jesus dude am i on reddit or what

it was one fucking sketch riffing on multiculturalism, get over it. its not even racism
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
Sam had to be a fucking nazi larper on fucking twitter like a retard. He'd get fired as a toilet cleaner if their employer found out about that shit. He got away with the first season, was in the clear. He shot himself in the face.

Fucking losing a tv show for twitter memes, he is a hobo RETARD.
>>
>>82999565
>>82999827
>>83001097
>taking his videos seriously
Do you guys watch a lot of reality television?
>>
>>83001462
>completely ignoring Joe Bernstein's role in manufacturing and publicizing the controversy surrounding the show
>completely ignoring that Brett Gelman left AS for his little feminist sjw reasons and tweeted an article about World Peace being a show for le alt-right

Yes, yes, it's all the fans' fault. And poo poo on their "shitty" politics!
>>
>>83004228
>>83004187

nobody knew what the fuck "alt-right" was until the controlled opp Richard Spencer came out with the Nazi salute. it is nothing but a smear word used by liberals for young people who disagree with them. a convenient label to lump in rational positions with neo-nazis.
>>
>>82996829
SRS you need to leave, everyone hates you
>>
>>82998508
2bh for the type of guests they were getting this is pathetic
>>
while I agree that it isn't funny it is objectively superior to the other lolsorandum trash that airs on adultswim. Don't see why any person above 20 would watch anything on that channel
>>
>>83007556
Right bet he never lived with his mom either hug bud?
>>
>>82996829
Reminder that the kikes have had Sam marked for years, and that they got WP cancelled.

Pic related is from early 2014.
>>
>>83009154
/tv/ SJWs will defend this.
>>
i always thought sam hyde is a meme because he is a ugly stupid subhuman and his show is complete trash..
that is is the differene between tim and eric..they make intelligent trash where everything is on point.
But i am not on tim's side or whatever i don't care about their beef.
I am just saying this hyde guy is pure trash and he is getting edgy on levels where it pisses of normies.
There is no fucking reason to keep it at all
>>
File: 1485808789978.png (26KB, 541x317px) Image search: [Google]
1485808789978.png
26KB, 541x317px
>>83009154
>>83009262
delet
>>
i really liked the singing audition parts. more of that kind of stuff would have been good. enjoyed it overall but far from perfect.
>>
File: 1490395065069.png (105KB, 256x308px) Image search: [Google]
1490395065069.png
105KB, 256x308px
>>83009276
>i always thought sam hyde is a meme because he is a ugly stupid subhuman and his show is complete trash..
>I am just saying this hyde guy is pure trash and he is getting edgy on levels where it pisses of normies.
>There is no fucking reason to keep it at all

Just admit it, he offended you at some point and you hate him for it. You want to see him suffer and fail like your liberal redditor ilk on /tv/.
>>
File: 1461252785653.jpg (1MB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1461252785653.jpg
1MB, 1035x1035px
>>83004187
>thinking social media had no effect on the election
>>
>>83009324
>"Hillary will win, screencap this!"
Kek, that post sure went far, huh
>>
>>83004187
I was never a superstitious person until I saw the inner-workings and multiple instances of meme magic.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.