[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does an Inferior LIve action Movies make more Money &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: darkknightreturnspt2.png (641KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
darkknightreturnspt2.png
641KB, 1280x800px
Why does an Inferior LIve action Movies make more Money & more more attention than a superior animated movies
>>
>>82990413
Because people associate a movie being animated with it being for kids.
>>
>>82990413
Man, despite it not having the inner monologues from the comics, those were still great movies. That entire scene with Batman and Joker in the tunnel of love was great.
>>
File: .....gif (508KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
.....gif
508KB, 320x180px
>>82990413
>You feel that, it's what the rest of us live with everyday...Your own mortality
fucking chills every time
>>
File: stupid.jpg (71KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
71KB, 500x750px
>>82990413
Yup, nailed it. The writers of the animated movies, should write the live action movies.

They actually get it, couldn't agree more. They should get them to start writing for the CW shows that are getting more and more retarded too.
>>
>>82990413

Well, most people view animation as though it's for children, and it's unfortunate.

As to why the animated movies/shows are superior?

The DC AU writers have a better grasp of the characters, the setting, and are willing to take the weirdness of 70+years of comic book stories in stride and try to make something good out of it.

By contrast... the movies are well, written and directed by hacks who don't give a shit aside from pushing their particular "fresh" take on the characters, as well as emulating what has put butts in seats before. So, grim and gritty with lots of explosions and destruction for the mouthbreathers.
>>
there is a stigma around animation.
>>
>>82990413
The Dark Knight Returns was Batgirl's Killing Joke tier.
>>
>>82990413
Also had a better soundtrack too tbqh senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEePGSEzgq8
>>
File: tYIJPLZ.gif (492KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tYIJPLZ.gif
492KB, 500x200px
>>82993579
what does that even mean?
>>
>>82993872
That it was pretty shite
>>
>>82993923
Literally couldn't be more wrong
>>
I have unironically enjoyed every DCAU movie released since 2007 except the killing joke, which tried too hard and focused on the wrong things.

Also young justice is pretty good if you liked the 00s justice league
>>
Mask of the Phantasm remains untopped
>>
>>82990413
Batman is my neighbor totoro now?
>>
>>82990413

Because the comic book heroes in live action movies wear armor and the comic book heroes in animated movies wear spandex and tights. And no one wants to watch a movie about faggots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.