[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people consider this show great again? It was super cheesy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Why did people consider this show great again? It was super cheesy and campy. You could literally preduct each "joke" before it happened
>>
Watching Futurama for the jokes is like watching Star Trek for it's progressiveness.
It's all bout dat plot boi
>>
>>82989875
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
>>
It only seemed great in comparison to everything else that aired on Adult Swim after it.
>>
>>82989975
>futurama had a great plot

Kek. Okay
>>
>>82990027
>not watching The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, AND Malcolm in the Middle every Sunday night on Fox in the early 2000's

you're a child and a common plebeian.
>>
>>82989875
>You could literally preduct each "joke" before it happened
Awwww...sure you can, buddy. Sure you can.
Don't worry,you'll get back on your feet. I know that it's been hard for you,since you found out that you're retarded,and all.
But, hang on there. It'll get better.
>>
>>82990082
Adult swim first premiered in 2001 retard...
>>
>>82990164
Futurama was a FOX show and Comedy Central show, not Adult Swim.
>>
>>82990082
that was /literallyme/ up until 2006 or so.
I always hated the live action shows they had during the animation block. I'd turn my TV off as soon as Arrested development, The bernie mac show, and other shit would come on. The only live action shows I could stomach as a kid were Malcolm in the Middle and That 70';s show
>>
>>82990164
I think it may be getting a little late for you, little boy.
>>
>>82989875
Nostalgia. Look at these faggots: >>82990082 >>82990263. These posts might as well be "like dis if ur a 90s kid xD"
>>
>>82989875
>From the writers that brought you zombie Simpsons its the new hit show Futurama
>>
>>82990263
It was a great time to be alive. I always thought it was a drag whenever the Bernie Mac show came on too, but I'm sure it was actually a decent enough show.

It's kind of funny thinking about it now, how Breaking Bad was supposedly the golden era of television, but Fox on Sunday nights was the true golden era, before Futurama and Malcom got cancelled.
>>
Predict these dubs retard faggot nigger cunt
>>
>I didn't like it
>therefore NOBODY should like it
>what? You disagree with meeeeeeeee?
>FUCKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>82990435
You mean these?
>>
1998 - 2000 was an era of true comfy kino network tv:

>Seinfeld
>King of the Hill
>past-prime but not quite zombie Simpsons
>Frasier
>Friends
>The X-Files
>Law and Order
>America's Funniest Home Videos
>Everybody Loves Raymond
>Brooklyn South (first and only TV-MA show on network TV)
>Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>NYPD Blue
>Home Improvement
>NewsRadio
>Just Shoot Me!
>The Drew Carey Show
> 3rd Rock from the Sun
>Star Trek: Voyager
>ER
>Boy Meets World
>Family Matters
>Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
>Ally McBeal
>The Wayans Bros.
>Homicide: Life on the Street
>Unsolved Mysteries
>That '70s Show
>Futurama
>Pre-cancellation Family Guy
>The King of Queens
>Becker
>Will & Grace
>Dilbert
>Home Movies
>Spin City
>Whose Line Is It Anyway?
>Malcolm in the Middle
>OG Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
>The PJs
>Mission Hill
>The West Wing
>Baby Blues
>CSI Season 1
>Freaks and Geeks
>>
>>82989875
Imagine having an opinion this bad.
>>
>>82990580
>Dilbert

why did barely anyone watch this? Pure kino
>>
its a sitcom that was marginally imaginative

people willingly watch less imaginative sitcoms
>>
>>82990273
>>82990183
He didnt talk about what channel originally aired Futurama. He was commenting on nit watching a particular channel in the early 2000s cause someone was too young. When adukt swim aired early 2000s
>>
>>82991580
Why does it matter when Adult Swim started? Hey started syndicating Futurama around the mid 2000s anyways.

All that I'm saying is that he should stay away from the under age boards until he's old enough.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.