[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a second season of Westworld have to do to match or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: westworld-episode-3-ss02.jpg (67KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
westworld-episode-3-ss02.jpg
67KB, 768x512px
What would a second season of Westworld have to do to match or outperform the first one?
>>
File: ww.png (30KB, 713x264px) Image search: [Google]
ww.png
30KB, 713x264px
>new worlds
>connect it to the original movie
>better developed subplots
>>
less niggers
>>
first 6 episodes not filler
>>
I've never seen a show with so much initial promise shit the bed so hard by midway point and completely kill any interest by the finale. What the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>82977359
Kill Maeve in episode 1
>>
>>82977575
you really haven't? Because this is the EXACT same 4chan comment I read about EVERY single TV show
>>
>>82977745
/board
>>
not have a shiity third act
>>
Not devolve into generic snarky trash where everyone is being edgy and modern business type because this is 2017 and we have to post pics off our assholes on facebook
>>
>>82977658
this
>>
>>82977359
Do people actually like this trash? It started out ok and turned godawful halfway through. Super insufferable show
>>
File: mwo3.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mwo3.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
I've pretty much outlined my complaints with this show already.

http://roan7995.tumblr.com/post/160688400888/deep-dream-art-i-rendered-recently-from-a-still
>>
>>82977359
Be good.
>>
Big actors getting BLACKED, while the actrisses characters watch and laugh
>>
>>82980470
tl;dr
faggot
>>
>>82977359
They'd need to make it good. Which I'm afraid they're not able to do.
>>
Make some interesting characters
>>
Not fall apart after three episodes.
>>
I was really hoping the maze was going to be something cool
>>
>>82977462
this
>>
>>82977359
Steal more Shakespeare
>>
File: everything i say is right.jpg (29KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
everything i say is right.jpg
29KB, 555x644px
Less filler
Characters that can actually do things and are not merely programmed to do things
Less "We want the LOST audience" twists for the sake of twists.
Characters that are actually relevant to the plot
A plot.
No more flashbacks
>>
>>82977359
Some AAA actor is daniel day-lewis available?
>>
>>82977745
Kill yourself.
>>
>>82981711
The maze reveal was the mandarin tier
>>
>>82982292
What was the reveal anyways?
It was so disappointing I can separate what it really was from all the speculation

Something to do with that ball toy?
>>
>>82977359

Write a story for ten episodes instead of dragging out three episodes worth of story to ten. Have more interesting characters. Have any sense of mystery and suspense. It really wouldn't be hard.
>>
>>82983011
I'm 90% sure it was meant to be a 5 episode miniseries that was stretched out in order to have more bang for the buck spent on all the expensive sets, costumes, and Anthony Hopkin's underaged whores
>>
>>82982327
maze was a path to gain self-aware/consciousness for robots
>>
>>82983372
So why was it printed on the inside of their scalps and on some boxes if it was all just a literary metaphor?
>>
>>82977359
It should be a 10 episode long season of that hot, crazy one-armed chick being penetrated vaginally though not just emotionally

also some footstuff maybe
>>
>>82983427
it just a motif with no meaning at all
>>
>>82983479
So then how was the MiB successfully able to track Dolores when she was "following her own maze"?
We know that the MiB used the scalp maze as some kind of tool to find Dolores
>>
>>82983530
MiB knows every corner in Westworld, he's just an autistic VIP player, he don't need to track Dolores cause he knows her for about 2 or 3 decades and also knows where the bots respawn.
>>
>>82983682
So everything we see MiB do before the church was just him fucking around waiting for Dolores.exe to get to the church?
>>
>>82983732
pretty much, once he got all the clues he goes full butthurt at Hopkins, who proceeds to tell him that the maze it's not for him, it's for the bots
>>
Less Maeve, more Armistice.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.