[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at what point and why do you go: "lets remove our best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 322x156px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 322x156px
at what point and why do you go:

"lets remove our best feature, that wich millions of people love and is very useful"

?
>>
>>82965103
when spergs like you shitposted it into oblivion
>>
>>82965103
They're going to replace it soon hopefully.
>>
>our best feature
But the page featuring an entire actor/director's filmography are still there, anon
It's almost what you'd expect from an Internet Movie DataBase
>>
>>82965103
I don't get it. The Trivia feature is still there.
>>
>be me
>watch old movie
>wonder what the IMDB forum has to say about it
>go there
>oh yeah.. it's gone.

I learned so many things from their forums, how actors didn't like things and how they managed to change stuff.
that the original story was very different before person was brought in or because of shooting restrictions.
how they made a semi sequel that nobody remembers because.. old movie.

Sigh, I miss that place. was pretty good unless you ventured into their forums of places like Game of Thrones/Walking dead cuz so many spammers. (bane like stuff)
>>
File: 1486170684804.png (2MB, 3308x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1486170684804.png
2MB, 3308x1888px
>>82965103
>>
>>82965103
when amazon buys you and commands you to remove it for political reasons
>>
>oy vey, the goyim are waking up to how shitty our movies and shows are, many shekels will be lost!
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
the old movies had good boards or small films but its when capeshit came to life it just turned into a war zone .... they should of just had a way to disable comments like youtube for those movies
>>
Trump won and people were speaking about the truth instead of following the liberal agenda from the last years since Obama second term oy vey
>>
>>82968401
You should have been around for Passion of the Christ
>>
>>82965651
use this https://moviechat.org/
>>
I literally just now wanted to read some comments on a supernatural actress only to remember IMDb are fucking dicks.
>>
>>82968496
>https://moviechat.org/
Is there an archive of old IMDb shit? That site has only new comments.
>>
>>82968401

Yes, let's blame it on le stupid capeshit.
>>
>>82968556

That's the archive too, faggot

https://moviechat.org/tt0072725/Boss-Nigger
>>
>>82968579
It's the truth. Capeshit movies are the least discussion worthy cinema and have obnoxious fanbases. They are nothing other than eye-candy and something to poke fun at.
>>
>>82968579
ive checked the imdb since the 90s and it would be a good source for, if you like this movie check out .. or just talk about deeper meaning of films

and yes the marvel vs DC fanboys turned that site into a mess and it spread to other boards like nolan stuff ect .... so yes i can blame capeshit because is the fucking truth
>>
>>82968430
Fucking drumpf always ruining everything
>>
>>82965103

When the big production companies pay you billions to do it.
>>
>>82968496
Looks pretty good
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.