[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this was absolute Kino?
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (113KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6712.jpg
113KB, 640x785px
>>82961007
This flickā„¢ was unwatchable
>>
It's pacing is slow and awful
Ghe effects are horrible and outdated
They also failed to properly create a Lovecraft atmosphere
I didn't even watch it
>>
I'm getting convinced that movie creators actually come here to shill their dogshit. Void is unwatchable garbage.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-05-01-00.png (283KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-05-01-00.png
283KB, 720x1280px
>>82961694
Just like la la land
>>
Has some neat stuff, but if you don't already know what Lovecraftian themes are all about you'll just be scratching your head the entire time.
It's fun enough but very flawed. It was nice to see Knives Chau for the first time in like ten years though.
>>
It was pretty shit. Effects were neat until they were shown in full lighting.
I can't think of a movie that makes Lovecraft work. Seems cursed.
>>
>>82961007
No, it was a good piece of low budget B-movie schlock. Your understanding of kino is flawed.
>>
>>82961971
In the Mouth of Madness?
>>
>>82961971
The Thing, Alien, Event Horizon.
>>
>>82962019
>The Thing
>Alien
>Event Horizon

>Lovecraft
>>
>>82961007
yes
>>
>>82962019
from beyond

reanimator
>>
It was shit.
>>
>>82961007
>absolute Kino?
you ruined your own thread you retarded fuck
>>
File: 6uhhh.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6uhhh.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
>>82961971
I quite liked picrelated t b h
It's not perfect but it's miles better than Void
>>
>>82961971
Enter the Void.

It'll make you hate everything he hated: Foreigners, vaginas, racial mixing, the bleak unknown, and the sea
>>
Below average. Everybody was acting hysterical and screaming and being retarded and it was just fucking obnoxious, people don't act that way.
>>
>>82963838
>Everybody was acting hysterical and screaming and being retarded and it was just fucking obnoxious, people don't act that way.

have you never been on worldstar
>>
>>82963755
Did he hate snitches too?
>>
It was the first 2 acts of a great film, stretched and padded out into a full movie. The ending was straight out of Prince of Darkness and Hellbound, and the final behemoth practical effect was very cool, but mostly pointless.

Good idea, awfully executed.
>>
Watching on Amazon now.

You better not be lying to me, /tv/.
>>
>>82965047
m8 it's a bit shit but it's good shit if you like lovecraft. Very simple really.
>>
>>82961007
Shit.
It's like they saw The Thing and Hellraiser, and concluded what made them scary were the monsters.
>>
>>82962104
They're based in his themes and atmosphere
>>
>>82961007
it was awful. go away shill
>>82961886
at least one person involved with the production has been here
>>
>>82961007
stop posting this trash here.. its so obvious
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.