[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fire burns off his hair and most of his beard >suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: LarsFillmore.png (139KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
LarsFillmore.png
139KB, 640x352px
>fire burns off his hair and most of his beard
>suddenly fry's personality completely changes
>>
>i dont understand anything

Its ok OP. Autism affects us all in different ways.
>>
Or maybe it's because he's 12 years older with different life experiences and also trying to be someone Leela would like and trying to not give away that he's Fry
>>
>>82960591
>pretends to be someone he's nit to trick a girl into loving him
>this is presented as completely ok
>>
>>82960591
he was in the future for like 10 years before that and nothing changed about his personality
you suck and your theory sucks
you cant just change a one note character like fry and expect me to believe that shit
>>
>>82960895
bald fry lost his love, went through depression, then found a way to get her back. normal fry never had to go through anything other then some zany adventures
>>
>>82960637
He probably intended to reveal himself at some point, but then the other fry fucked him over by diverging the timeline, and getting him killed.
>>
>>82960637
seriously, someone explain how sex under false pretenses *isn't* rape?
>>
File: 1494291052380.jpg (207KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494291052380.jpg
207KB, 908x714px
>>82960503
>Traumatic events change people

WOOOOOAH, M. NIGHT SHAMALMANYM TWEEST!
>>
It's a god damn cartoon, you autistic man child.
>>
File: You fucking disgust me, fam.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You fucking disgust me, fam.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>82960503
My personality would change too if you burned off my hair and most of my beard, you fucking dunce.

Plus, he's older. Legit how thick are you?

God, I wish they would allow me next room so I could burn your fucking hair and beard.
>>
>>82960637
>hambeast uses makeup and plastic surgery to trick a guy into busting in her
>this is presented as completely ok
>>
>>82960967
because most sex is under false pretenses
One night stands and the first few dates are all about putting on a show to make yourself more attractive than you actually are
especially when you factor in makeup
>>
>>82960967
Because the act of sex was consensual.

Nothing changes the fact that she was a willing participant.
>>
>>82961022
>>82961029
can we please calm down
>>
>>82960503
have you ever tired not having eyebrows? you are not the same person.
>>
>>82961103
NO
FUCK YOU
>>
>>82960967
which part of the 90's were you born in?
>>
>>82961103
Kill yourself cunt
>>
>>82960967
It's actually a thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
But things that fall under this definition are impersonating a person's lover to have sex with them, or promising something in return for sex and never giving it. Taking on a completely new identity isn't even immoral, let alone basis for a crime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.