[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> security breach the day before and they still go through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

> security breach the day before and they still go through with the test
hollywood pls
>>
>>82957655
Hot opinion coming through

Temple of Doom is best indie.
Raiders is ok but overrated
Last Crusade is not good
Crystal Skull was not as unwatchable as people pretend it is, but its still the worst one easily.
>>
>>82958313
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
They say "how could he survive a nuclear blast in that fridge?!"

how do you know he survived? It was his last Indiana Jones movie... if the blast didnt kill him, the radiation would.

Indie probably died right after the movie ended.

think about that, Indie, the famous nazi-fighting archeologist died a slow, painful death of radiation poisoning.
>>
>>82958388
Straight outta Reddit
>>
>>82957655
That movie was so unbelievably ridiculous.
>>
File: 1492894998616.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492894998616.png
902KB, 624x601px
>>82958313
>Last Crusade is not good
>>
>>82958313
Even when you're just shitposting there's some things you should never say.
>>
>>82958313
I watched Crystal Skull all the way through for the first time recently after years of people shitting all over it and I actually thought it wasn't half bad, the aliens thing kind of shit all over the theme of the previous movies but I didn't hate it.
>>
>>82958313
>>
*jumps shark*
>>
>>82959131
>Aliens

This is well known in fan circles as the test to see if someone actually saw the movie or is just pretending they did so they can join in with professional contrarian critics and seem smart on the internet.

There are actually no aliens in the 4th Raiders film, anyone who genuinely watched it rather than saw a few trailers and heard there was a bit with a fridge (which is no more silly than the bit with the raft and plane in Raiders 2) and cg gophers (which are a cute throwaway gag) would know this.

So the next time some chump on the internet goes "Fridge, gophers, shia, aliens. Waaaah, muh childhood, der filum woz ruined." You can easily identify it as a troll post.

If it mentions extradimentional beings it might be on the level or have read this post though.
>>
>>82958388

Makes sense, why else would he be getting married if he wasn't going to die and wanted to pass his inheritance on to his wife and son with minimum tax.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.