[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watched Allen Covenant, have two questions [Spoiler] How did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (3KB, 104x104px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
3KB, 104x104px
Watched Allen Covenant, have two questions
[Spoiler] How did an engineer ship with David's eggs pop up on the planet in Alien and what happens to the colonists and David?[/spoiler]
>>
>>82956253
press ctrl+s in the reply box to not fuck up spoilers
>>
David kills Walter and Shaw.

David plans to do more experiments while heading to Origae-6.
>>
We still don't have a clear indication of what the space jocky was up to. We can only speculate that either it intended to retaliate for David's actions or just the unspecified desore to genocide humanity alluded to in prometheus. Hell maybe it was just fleeing its home planet.
>>
File: hack.jpg (128KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
128KB, 1000x562px
Scott is a fucking hack. All you need to know.
>>
I just saw it and knew the plot points and twists prior.

It's not a good movie or bad. The pacing from the first face hugger to the death of the first protomorph is so fucking quick. So much shit happens.

David was a great character but having him be a clear winner sours my opinion of this movie. I loved the scenes with him and Walter. Very interesting.

I will never understand the gripes over the stupid crew. These people are panicking in a life and death situation. They mentioned the planets atmosphere was safe so if you bitch about helmets you are a faggot. They would have give without helmets on oram6 too.

Danny McBride's character was the most likely. Daniel's wasn't bad. The rest was fucking worthless fodder you don't get to know.

Sex scene in the shower isn't the characters acting stupid. The alien was killed so they thought they were finally safe.

I will say the captain following David isn't as silly as you tards on TV describe. His initial following into his lab is reasonable. Signing your into the egg is a bit much but he has no idea there's something that's going to pop out like the audience.

I miss a smart alien you rarely see and tasteful death scenes. Seeing it in broad daylight is a very poor decision.
>>
>>82956429
But he's not. That's a meme response. It's a bad movie.
>>
Also in my opinion the egg is created from the womb of a woman. "I'm going to do to you what I did to Shaw"

Don't know why he kissed Daniel's still.
>>
>>82956429

he really, really is
>>
>>82956517
>Le hack man meme

Boring.
>>
>>82956514
Kissed daniels/Walter just like the alien caressed his head before trying to kill him in Prometheus. Some sort of pity/respect move.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.