[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we claw our way out of the hell we are currently stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1899.jpg (56KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.jpg
56KB, 600x338px
How do we claw our way out of the hell we are currently stuck in? Stop for a second and ask yourself when was the last time you watched a film that was truly worthy of being called a masterpiece. Now ask yourself what year it was filmed. If that year is after 1996 you don't know jack about cinema pal.
>>
>>82955153
OK. You are shilling Baywatch though.
>>
>>82955198
No I'm not I'm disgusted by it and am using it as an example for how horrible film has become. Now anyone can be an actor proof is in this picture not a single talented actor here.
>>
>>82955282
There was not a single talented actor in the original Baywatch. Most people are so fucking stupid that they do no care about talent. You probably know that you are advertising this flick and daring faggots to watch it. And they will watch it since they are so brainwashed that they think sitting in front of a screen is a legitimate way of socializing.
>>
>>82955153
You do know you don't have to watch movies you don't like, right?
>>
>>82955421
I am not a shill just someone who enjoys a good film I could have picked any trash film that was made in the last 20 or so years but I specially picked this one as I feel it has the potential to be the worst film in the last 100 years. I will never watch this film nor will I ever recommend anyone watch it. Also the original baywatch was a tv show which is where talentless hacks belong.
>>
>>82955499
I can write a film better than this in my sleep that will never get made. Explain that to me?
>>
>>82955578
>Also the original baywatch was a tv show which is where talentless hacks belong.
Popular TV actors get to pollute films. You have no right to excuse TV.
>>
>>82955153

>the matrix (1999)

heh
>>
File: 1385537653063.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1385537653063.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>82955626
>>
>>82955655
Not in my day they didn't
>>
>>82955701
Please tell me you're trolling me kid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.