[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Now, before we begin, has anybody lost a large roll of $20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: dunduudduundudu.png (2MB, 1790x748px) Image search: [Google]
dunduudduundudu.png
2MB, 1790x748px
>Now, before we begin, has anybody lost a large roll of $20 bills and a rubber band? Because we shot the nigger who stole it.

jesus, raimi. what the fuck? I don't remember these lines when I first watched it
>>
>>82948735
wtf I love raimi now
>>
>all those mexican jokes in Ash vs evil dead
jesus christ raimi
>>
>I had to beat an old nigger with a whip to get these cranberries
It was a different time, I guess
>>
File: 43894289.jpg (62KB, 898x515px) Image search: [Google]
43894289.jpg
62KB, 898x515px
>off-putting racist line of dialogue that obviously wasn't in the film

how did sam raimi get away with this
>>
File: Cliff Robertson.jpg (55KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff Robertson.jpg
55KB, 658x370px
>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>Nippon strong, Nippon strong
>Imperial Japan did nothing wrong,
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>Experiments on GIs?
>Allied lies!
>Look out,
>The Red Sun rises again!
I don't remember this from the theatrical release. Lots of hidden gems in the director's cut.
>>
>>82948881
Delete this
>>
>I had a father - his name was Adolf Hitler

Does anyone know what point Raimi was trying to make with this line?
>>
>>82949259
>Sieg Heil, Spider-Man.

I appreciate that Raimi made Goblin a consistent character, at least.
>>
>>82949572
>That scene where Goblin starts dropping bombs in the local Colored high school
How did he avoid the R Rating?
>>
>Don't...tell Harry- about the holocaust- it's a lie!

It came and it of the left field, why wouldn't he want Harry to know about Jews dying?
>>
>>82948735
wtf I love capeshit now!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.