[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They kept zapping us and zapping us, little idiots, SAVAGES,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IDIOTS.jpg (22KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
IDIOTS.jpg
22KB, 400x354px
They kept zapping us and zapping us, little idiots, SAVAGES, IDIOTS, IDIOTS
>>
>>82948219
Glenn is such a better actor than everyone else in the cast except for Danny.
It's a shame that Charlie seems to be the only one getting really big roles in stuff
>>
This show tragically went downhill.
I haven't really enjoyed a season in full since 5.
>>
>>82948321
I thought they were great up until season 7 personally.
Then they start doing callbacks and references to past jokes way too much
>>
>>82948321
Season 7 is among the best and had some of the laugh out loud funniest moments in the entire series. Highly suggest you rewatch it.
>>
>Oh goddammit Frank! THATSJUSTANEGG
>>
EVERYBODY GET A WEAPON
>>
>>82948321
Season 7 and 11 are great.
The only mediocre seasons are 12 and 6.
>>
>>82948383

The past 5 seasons haven't really bothered me consdering its still better than 90% of the shit on tv
>>
Is Dennis the most realistic representation of autism ever put to film?
>>
File: notallowed.webm (130KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
notallowed.webm
130KB, 720x480px
Im not allowed!
>>
So is he coming back next season or no? Shows definitely done if he isnt.
>>
>>82948417
it's a jumping off point!
>>
>>82948568
Whole season is delayed a year due to projects, but I wouldn't count on it. AP Bio is likely gonna take off.
>>
>>82948383
that stuff can be funny to an extent, but i agree. it definitely started to happen too much. to be honest i think the characters have become to extreme. i know charlie always yelled and dennis was crazy but it just seems like they indulge in what made them unique too much in these newer seasons, if that makes sense. almost as if the story is written around the characters vs the characters being put into an story, would be the best way i could put it.
>>
>>82948219
I assumed the big breasted lady was going to pay....
>>
Is Dennis Reynolds the funniest character on television?
>>
Dee is underrated.
>>
>>82948891
>Dee is underrated.
This x1000. In the later seasons, she's the funniest character.
>>
>>82948821
Yes

Glenn is underrated as fuck, but I hope he doesn't leave the show.
>>
Test
>>
File: 310[1].jpg (25KB, 310x465px) Image search: [Google]
310[1].jpg
25KB, 310x465px
>>82948891
Dee in the opening of The Gang Broke Dee is literally the finest acting by an actress in the last five years of television.
>>
Have you ever been in a storm wally? I mean, a real storm? Not a thunderstorm, but a storm of fists raining down on your head. Blasting you in the face. Pummeling you in the stomach. Hitting you in the chest so hard you think your heart's gonna stop. You ever been in a storm like that, Wally?
>>
A TRANSPORTER OF GODS! THE GOLDEN GOD! I am untethered and my rage knows NO BOUNDS!
>>
File: i like to eat cock.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
i like to eat cock.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>82948891
Well Grant, I tell you what, I like to eat cock.
>>
>>82948891
Dee doing standup and gagging was literally kino
>>
>>82948891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Px-3EzsKbg

It's a Dee thread now
>>
>>82951064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX9W4Px1dKc
>>
IMMA FIVE STAR MAN
>>
File: deegag.gif (984KB, 420x288px) Image search: [Google]
deegag.gif
984KB, 420x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_phaYt7eVU
>>
File: ias.jpg (43KB, 774x398px) Image search: [Google]
ias.jpg
43KB, 774x398px
How did they get away with this on TV?
>>
>>82951332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTCjjWwlk5I

I WAS AND I WASN'T
>>
Hot one today huh?
>>
>>82952681
YEAH?!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.