[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much hatred for this guy? He loves his brother,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why is there so much hatred for this guy? He loves his brother, and is trying to sternly warn him that the law is nothing to play with. For awhile, it seems that he let the antics of "Slippin Jimmy" slide, but now he is starting to see that Jimmy truly is no lawyer, and that Jimmy is committing felonies in his attempts to do "whats good, man" He wants to save Jimmy before it is too late, and there are some serious charges on his hands.
A life ban of Jimmie's law practices is great compared to 15 or more years in prison for conspiracy of murder, etc..
>>
If he wanted to save Jimmy he would have let him work under his watchful eye at HHM.
>>
>>82946995
fpbp. Chuck created Saul Goodman.
>>
>>82946995
Chuck has high respect for the law. How could he let someone like Jimmy work for the same firm that he is in, if doing so would likely put him under intense scrutiny?
>>
>>82946964
because plebs are basically retarded and need a "villain" to root against. they cant understand nuance, like a person having ambivalent motives
>>
>>82946964
>trying to sternly warn him that the law is nothing to play with
>>82947147
>Chuck has high respect for the law.
He literally doesn't, at fucking all. He might want to be a good brother but he can't stand the idea that Jimmy MIGHT do something bad in the future and ruin HIS reputation, that's what he really cares about his fucking reputation.
>>
Because he stole his sons kidney
>>
>>82946964
Because behind his self-righteousness is basic jealousy that he can't connect with people the way his brother does.
>>
>>82947328
this is nonsense in my opinion. how would jimmy, who is merely chuck's brother, who has very little association with hhm anymore, (only official association being as a mail filer).. blah blah.
how would this put in to question the integrity of chuck who is a well known lawyer and highly respected man of the law?
>>82947404
i'm not buying this, but if you care to elaborate, i'll argue, though you've probably already seen my drunken bitch fit at the post above
>>
It's hard to hate him because he's mentally ill.
>>
>>82946964
>Why is there so much hatred for this guy?

Because he is extremely butthurt that his evil brother Jimmy is likable and he's not
He's jealous so he has to go and try to ruin Jimmy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.