[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to watch this with a surround sound setup or with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Am I supposed to watch this with a surround sound setup or with maxed out volume?

Why does everybody whisper
I can't hear shit

What the fuck
>>
>>82945210

>not watching it with subtitles on
>>
Thanks YIFY
>>
>>82945210
This is definitely a problem with the way the show is mixed. They kind of improve upon it on the blurays with the 7.1 but I haven't been able to try that out (lack the setup).
>>
>>82945355
Are all the episodes in 7.1 surround sound or is it just a select few/just the movie? The DVDs are in 5.1 btw.
>>
The patrician's choice is the original stereo. Loud.
>>
download a blu ray encode that isn't shit and use a player that properly downmixes audio
>>
>>82946142
that will work too.

OP, the fucked up dialogue levels were a "feature" of the original broadcast. I had a mono TV and lost my shit every time the dialogue dropped out.
>>
>>82945252
This. I always watch shows and movies with subtitles on so I can listen to my own music on my iPhone with beats by Dre while I watch.
>>
>>82945598
Of course. There is an option to pick between the Dolby Stereo and the Surround Sound. You just have to pump it up to the max I guess.
>>
>>82946248
Nice shitpost. Not him, but I also watch things with subtitles on all the time and it's not because i'm an idiot that watches movies while listening to music or shitposting on /tv/ (like I am sure you have on a number of occasions).
>>
just watch it on your phone with earbuds under the covers
>>
>>82945355
I swear in some scenes like when the strong redhead tries to hit on the kid Chad at the school gym I couldn't hear a fucking thing coming out of their mouths, the sound of the clanging weights were deafening but their dialogue was a whisper. I'm concerned if there's a problem with the rip I downloaded or my 55" 4K 3D TV.
>>
>>82945210

Watch Eerie Indiana instead
>>
>>82946795
Sounds like the rip you have has the audio ripped from the 7.1 track and you're trying to play it on a stereo TV. Check to see if the rip has multiple audio tracks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.