[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hyped for IT? https://youtube.com/watch?v=q-0PnsA TSbc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1012KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1012KB, 1334x750px
Anyone hyped for IT?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q-0PnsATSbc
>>
SSSSSEWER GANGBANG
>>
More like reddIT
>>
File: 1493363348781.gif (921KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493363348781.gif
921KB, 800x800px
>>82944767
>>
>>82944658
Hyped for what?
>>
>>82944658
I hope it's a long movie. I want there to be some breathing room so they can build up some of the history of Derry. Learning about how fucked up that town is is one of the most interesting aspects of the book.
>>
>>82944658
An air pistol?
What happened to the slingshot?
>>
>>82945486
I think they changed it to fit better with the time period(the book's childhood portion is in the 50's whereas the movie's childhood portion is in the 80's).

Dunno, I still think the slingshot would've worked better visually.
>>
>>82945574
This also brings up the question about the silver slugs, are they abandoning that?
The closest thing that resembles the pistol is this thing, which uses .22 cal projectiles, so I don't know, maybe they could still use ball bearing molds.
>>
>>82946181
I don't think they'd abandon the silver slugs since that's a pretty big plot point regarding how IT is constrained by the form it takes. Maybe the pistol in the trailer is supposed to be the one Bill took from his father.
>>
Sponsored by Hot Topic
>>
>>82944658

>Finn doing those dumb little voices

Cute. CUTE!
>>
>>82944658

It will be as lame as Sinister.
>>
KID SEX AND SPIDER MONSTAHS
>>
>>82947071
Sinister at least achieved its goal of being creepy as hell imo. This looks promising but trailers shot in this kind of style always ruin it.
>>
AUGHHHHHHAGGGHH
>>
>>82944658
No. It looks shit
>>
I am. Been reading through the book, but King's style is tiresome at times. Feels like he didn't edit at all.
>>
>>82947907
King can turn the most tiresome passages into pretty entertaining stuff imo
>>
>>82947907
Just finished the book. Some parts drag but the journey was pretty great in hindsight. Learning about Derry and It were both entertaining. The sewer scene sort of ruined the ending considering how fucking unnecessary it was.
>>
File: 14.jpg (221KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
221KB, 1400x1000px
>"S-so the money from this movie will be enough to pay for her college tuition right?"
>"Absolutely Mrs. Lillis, just go for zero salary and points on the net instead of gross and you and your daughter are set for life."
>"A-and it's all legal? She only turns 14 next month."
>"Why of course, m'am the scene in question will be filmed in Mexico. And even if it does go to court there is precedence. Just look up Pretty Baby, Maladolescenza. Hell even Romeo and Juliet had it and that's shown in high school English classes everywhere. Just sign here on the dotted line and we're all set"
>>
>>82948253
Kek
>>
>>82944658
Will this Pennywise have anything at all on the Curry Pennywise?
>>
>>82948253
Lmao, hopefully she grows up to be pretty and not get fucked up like most child actors.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.