[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have gone alone to the theaters? I've done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: movie-theater-1.jpg (840KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-1.jpg
840KB, 1200x797px
How many of you have gone alone to the theaters?

I've done it when I was in college in my early teens/20s

College was a five minute drive from local movie theater and after class instead of going home on a day off from work I went to catch a movie by myself etc..

These days I'm 28 and not sure how to go to a theater alone....

>inb4 why am I alone at 28
>you don't want to know this story
>>
I am 26 and have been going alone since I was 12. Quit being a faggot
>>
>>82941273
>I'm 28 and not sure how to go to a theater
>>
>>82941273
nobody gives a shit about you or you being alone
though ive been only once alone to the cinema after work it the experience was no different than going with friends
>>
>>82941273
I've watched alone every decent horror movie for the last 10 years, both my gf and my friends hate the genre.

The few times I've rewatched a movie in theaters I've done it alone too.
>>
>>82941273
can't. my theater has a no singles policy : (
>>
>>82941273
There's this really small community theater downtown where trash/cult/documentaries are shown monthly, you decide how much you want to pay.

If that theater were a bit near my neighbourhood, you can bet your ass I would go there every week alone
>>
I went alone once. I thought it would be fine, but during the priviews a kid of about 14 in the row behind me yelled "haha look at that faggot, he came alone!" and everyone in the theater started laughing in unison. I ran out into the bathroom and locked myself in the stall crying for 45 minutes before going home.
>>
>>82941273
I have. Back in college but that was almost 20 yrs ago now.

At this point fuck it. If no one wants to go with me i just pirate it or wait 4 months for on demand.
>>
File: crab people.png (222KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
crab people.png
222KB, 300x412px
>>82941273

I never went alone to the theater before, but now I work at a theater so I don't feel so weird when I stay after my shift to watch something.
>>
File: 1.jpg (244KB, 1354x814px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
244KB, 1354x814px
where do you guys sit
>>
Did it once recently.

Just finished the last day of an awesome internship. I had lived a few months in a different city in someone's appartment and had my first real job experience. So naturally after my last day I felt a bit weird.

Decided to see The Great Wall by myself in a big theatre to take my mind of things. Would recommend it to anyone:
>no distractions
>eat or drink as much/as loud as you want
>loads of space
>nobody gives a fuck. so why would you?

Movie wasn't good, but at least I was distracted for some hours.
>>
I've never gone to a movie alone, but I've gone to concerts alone.
>>
I go alone to the theaters almost every week since 2011.

I don't get why going to the movies is considered a social experience when you arent allowed to talk to anybody during it
>>
>>82942224
I always try to sit above the entrance so I can put my feet up without anyone being disturbed. Also try to sit next to a wall so I can stay cool in case the theatre is warm.
>>
>>82942224

I sit as close as possible so I have to physically move my head around to see either side of the screen for maximum immersion
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.