[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who feels these women's stories of mu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Am I the only one who feels these women's stories of muhsogyny and sexism seems to be mostly overblown/anecdotal and always lacking in context?

Or am I the sexist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKNKbi3KhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBTvu66vc7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9sEkdJrIRM
>>
>>82940994
Bump
>>
>>82940994
>Am I the only one
Am I the only one who hates this expression and think the people who use it should die since it's obvious that anything followed by those words can be answered with a 'no'?
>>
>>82940994
you are always the sexist, no matter what you think
>>
>>82942952
this shit right here is why I can't stand this fucking website anymore

every single one of you reddit faggots is so fucking self absorbed that you can't get it through your thick fucking skulls that nobody gives a shit about you

quit pussyfooting around like you're wearing clown shoes in a minefield and stomp on some fucking toes

>no offence
fucking offend someone P L E A S E

t h e r e i s n o s u c h t h i n g a s i n t e r n e t p o i n t s

none of this shit matters, speak your fucking mind and move on

>not my cup of tea
>not
>my
>cup
>of
>tea

every single one of you faggots should get that tattooed on your fucking forehead so nobody with half a fucking brain cell ever has to interact with you for the rest of your shitty life

nobody.gives.a.single.shit.about.your.tea

pretending to be eloquent on an anonymous bhutani weather forecasting bulletin board will accomplish literally nothing

if you don't want to shitpost, how about say something of actual substance rather than an entire post of meaningless filler designed only to make the reader think that you had something worth saying

what about
>they've been doing this shit forever and we've always won these fights, because they lack passion. the only reason they're doing this is that they think someone might get offended by this particular art at some point so they'd better stop it being made before then. people who actually care about their art will always win, because if they lose they'll never have another opportunity to make and enjoy the things they love

or just call someone a faggot originally and move on with your day, but don't come around here with that weak ass reddit shit like your fucking mom is reading every fucking post you make

stop pretending you're doing anything other than pissing into a sea of piss and neck yourself
>>
>>82940994
>Am I the only one
No.
>>
>>82943068
I'm assuming your post is directed to the OP
>>
File: 1492819439736.gif (2MB, 214x175px) Image search: [Google]
1492819439736.gif
2MB, 214x175px
>>82943068
>>
File: spoiled lazy feminists.jpg (125KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled lazy feminists.jpg
125KB, 679x960px
Western women are the most spoiled creatures in human history. Hollywood actresses are the most spoiled western women.
>>
They kinda need someone to reute or debate the shit they spew rather than a collective shit spewing
>>
>>82940994
Mara > Rooney
>>
>>82943221
well, Milo used to be the guy who did. He was the only one who stood up to them. Too bad he's out of the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLgFomcfac
>>
>>82943437

That video was shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.