[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that dodged the bullet the last second >IT (2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Chloë-Grace-Moretz-Wiki.jpg (66KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chloë-Grace-Moretz-Wiki.jpg
66KB, 750x400px
Movies that dodged the bullet the last second

>IT (2017)

>During early stages of production, Chloe Grace Moretz was strongly considered for the role of Beverly, however, due to the time the project spent in development hell, casting did not begin until Moretz was 19
>>
I died a little bit inside when ron Howard was going to be working on the dark tower. Luckily he got dropped from it.
>>
>>82940441
Yes, because The Dark Tower we're getting is going to be so faithful to the books. How lucky we are!
>>
>>82940441
But it still looks like garbage
>>
>>82940441
>ron Howard
would have been a pretty good choice.
>>
>>82940330
Where the fuck did she store up on all thos male hormones?
>>
>>82940516
I thought the forst book was shit honestly, i even gave the second one a good try and got about halfway through before losing intrest. Ive heard people call it Kings magnomopous and i found it drull, boring and lacking emotion of the charicters involved, In all fairness I had just listened to neuromancer at the time which was fucking mind blowing so it may have made me dislike the dark tower series just cause i loved neuromancer so much
>>
>>82940441
>he does not want to see ron howard narrate the dark tower like he did with arrested development
>>
Obviously The Matrix has to be a top contender. Those idiot brothers wanted Will Smith as Neo and Sean Connery as Morpheus. What a load of shit that would have been.
>>
>>82940330
They should have casted her as Pennywise.
>>
>>82940330
>bullet
More like cannon ball
>>
>>82940657
You did well, I made it to the 3rd and I regret it. It's just shit.
>>
>>82942568
hehehehe
>>
File: oldonnow.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oldonnow.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>82940657
>magnomopous
>>
>>82940657
>calls Kings writing boring
>magnomopous
Holy fuck, I never thought I would find a person for whom King's writing was too complex.

I did hear neruomancer is good though.
>>
>>82942568

10/10
>>
>>82942568
savage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.