[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the 80s, when multiracial casts were as common as cotton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 43

File: lethal weapon.jpg (92KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
lethal weapon.jpg
92KB, 700x394px
Remember the 80s, when multiracial casts were as common as cotton candy and no one gave a single fuck? What happened since then?
>>
File: lefties watch out.png (566KB, 645x860px) Image search: [Google]
lefties watch out.png
566KB, 645x860px
nazi scum happened.
>>
File: bigpussy.jpg (49KB, 652x365px) Image search: [Google]
bigpussy.jpg
49KB, 652x365px
>>82938768
Americans saw some builds fall down and turned into pic
>>
>>82938768
WE became pussies that's what happened. Next to the 1950's, the 1980's was probably the top tier of American pop culture.
>>
It no longer became natural. We've made everything race politics and demanding everything be viewed from an uncreative light in our segregation of social justice that we're progressing for all the wrong reasons. And in the end it's no progress at all but two steps backwards
>>
>>82938768
>What happened since then?

>the years of jewish/marxist subversion of history, philosophy and human decency in educational system (especially unis) finally paid off
>the rise of internet
>the rise of social media, now suddenly every LeJulius from a Detroit zoo and Ulrik from Cuckerberg, Sweden have abilities to go on internet and get their opinions out there and even get like thousands of likes/retweets/whatever-the-fuck.
>>
File: 1494992067307.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494992067307.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>Post MLK Era
>All races should do their best to live together and be kind and such other stuff
>Race politics era
>Fuck you, white people; vote for me, Brown People
>>
the internet came into existence and people were given places to vocalize their distastes as if anyone gave a fuck
>>
In the 80's it was presented as two cultures forced to work together and find common ground. There was a message of unification.

Nowadays in the year of our lord 2017 everyone hates each other and multiculturalism is assumed as the norm and disagreers are viewed as bigots. The protagonists from 80's movies would be bigots bowadays
>>
Were you an adult in the 80s?
>>
>>82938768
white millenials (and gen z'ers now) who started blaming the jeeeewwwws for the fact that they couldn't get laid
>>
>>82938768
>multiracial casts were as common as cotton candy and no one gave a single fuck
Want to know how I can tell you didn't survive the 80s? Do you think cinema in that decade was all neon and cars like Kung Fury, you little shit?
>>
File: action jackson.jpg (72KB, 497x755px) Image search: [Google]
action jackson.jpg
72KB, 497x755px
>>82938866
>>82938961
>>82939065

Pretty much this.

It didn't used to be a big political statement to have a multiracial cast. Action Jackson, one of the best action movies of the time, was headlined by a black actor.

Hell, Harvey Dent, a white character, was played by Billy Dee Williams in Tim Burton's Batman. Nobody batted an eye, because who gives a fuck.
>>
>>82939242
He's actually right you numale libtard cuck
>>
In the 80s and 90s, blacks were cops/commandos/whatever who happened to be black. Nowadays they're just blacks who happen to be cops/commandos/whatever.
>>
>>82939220
>white millenials (and gen z'ers now)
just say americans
>>
>>82939266
There is an awful lot of suppositions in this post.

>>82939290
Were you an adult in the 80s?
>>
>>82938811
>>82938768
Daily reminder that Jews are the most racist kind of people on Earth, they live by D&C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I
>>
>>82939411
>asking someone who uses numale libtard cuck unironically whether he is let alone was an adult
>>
Black people and white people never actually interacted back then. When you've got the majority of black people living in homogenous black urban ghettos (or homogenous black communities in the south) and white people living in all white suburbs and small towns it's pretty easy to make people believe in this rosy picture of race relations because neither side has enough personal experience with the other race to doubt it.

Then the internet came along and white and black people actually started interacting with each other en masse and it was like "ohhhh that's right we fucking hate each other. now i remember"
>>
>>82939467
I'm that poster and this
>>
File: 601-3.jpg (21KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
601-3.jpg
21KB, 400x250px
>>82938768
People only remember lethal weapon 1.
Lethal weapon was actually one of the first shows killed by diversity the moment lorna and joe pesci became a part of the ensemble in a major way.
>>
File: drumpfkin parade.png (620KB, 795x446px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfkin parade.png
620KB, 795x446px
>>82938768
Millenials grew into their "alt-right" that gets butthurt and triggered about literally everything. The internet allowed them to congregate in anonymous echo chambers where they can autistically screech and spout the most retarded shit without consequence.
>>
>>82938768
Because they didn't jam it down our throats with a million overweight SJW types constantly Tweeting about how everything is racist
>>
>>82939467
rekt
>>
>>82939602
Found the cuck that tries to use the sickness of lefties and apply it to the center right when it doesn't apply
>>
File: Ali-Kiba-5.jpg (25KB, 591x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ali-Kiba-5.jpg
25KB, 591x338px
>>82938768
Libs have made America way more racist. That's a simple fact. Nowadays it's all about segregation
>>
>>82938768
Because rap culture and race baiting became a thing.
I grew up in the late 80s and early 90s in a inner city neighborhood and most people were already "over race", sure you'd make an ironically racist comment to your black or asian friends and then you'd go back to playing hero quest or street fighter.

Its sheltered millennial suburbanites who never interacted with minorities and grew up watching shit like roots and schindler's list who actually took race relations seriously.
Thand and MTV gangster rap culture, which is basically jim crow 2.0.
>>
>>82939475
t. 13 year old
>>
anyone else find the 80s badass black action star schtik quite boring
>>
Lots of underage retards in here. The only reason they shove diversity hires into the media now is because of $$$ marketing value. Watch in a couple decades, I guarantee they will drop this virtue signalling for whatever new marketing trend pops up. They only care about the cash.
>>
>>82939653
It really does though. The only people who cry about representation in movies anymore are alt-righters crying about black people or Gavin McInnes releasing 20 minute videos on why women shouldn't be allowed in star wars
>>
File: 1493934919282.png (41KB, 911x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493934919282.png
41KB, 911x773px
>>82939653
This board is a proof that it applies.

>some blog on the internet suggested a black actor as the protagonist in a video game flick
>287 comments and 92 images posted whining about how the Jews oppress them
>>
>>82939684
Rodney King and OJ turned Blacks into anti-white racists
>>
>>82939734
You're fucking retarded kiddo
>>
>>82939734
but diverse movies never do good...fuckign liar
>>
>>82939745
>>82939758

The libtard cuck defense patrol is here
>>
>>82939758
Because it actually happens. Roland Deschain is NOT black. The Dark Tower is a shining example of the kind of bullshit casting that shouldn't happen.
>>
>>82939691
I'm 24 actually, and what I said is absolutely true for the majority of the country. The United States was a significantly whiter, more racially stratified country in the 80s. The majority of states were 85% or more non hispanic white whereas today less than 10 states are that white. And with no easily accessible means of mass communication across cultural groups the simple fact of the matter is that most of white America never had any significant contact with black America, and vice versa.
>>
People still hated it, they just didn't have forums to complain about it on.
>>
>>82939019
came to post this
>>
>>82939859
Wrong
>>
>>82939809
>le if i call others cuck i can finally be manly and edgy
yikes
>>
>>82939809
I only post in these sorts of bait threads occasionally, but these people are at it 24/7 posting the same images over and over again. At this point I don't know if they're just really lonely baiters, or if they're actually from tumblr and they think they're "doing a "psyops".
>>
File: 1492938825188.jpg (81KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492938825188.jpg
81KB, 960x692px
>>82939849
And? you still get triggered just because someone completely unrelated to the production suggested this. Alt-rightists are the biggest whiny faggots on earth and are no different from the SJWs they hate.
>>
>>82939790
Which diverse movies are you even talking about? Literally every hollywood film does this, but some are better at marketing than others. Ghostbusters failed because they actively attacked their own fanbase, but nobody bats an eye at Star Wars for example other than the people around here, and the studios rake in the cash while enjoying the free advertising you provide them with your flamewars.
>>
>>82939902
>yikes
That's such a cuck thing to say

>>82939916
Quiet cucky
>>
>>82939890
Elaborate.
>>
>>82939980
Nah
>>
>>82939991
Please.
>>
No, all movies were 100 percent white until 2010.
>>
>>82938768
Negro fatigue.
White people are sick and tired of being reminded that these racial deadbeats exist.
Essentially the negoe is like an abrasive houseguest that has overstayed his welcome. His brashness and crudity was endearing and quirky at first, but eventually there comes a point where you just want to sit down and enjoy your breakfast flakes in peace without some douchebag beatboxing across the kitchen table.

I mean seriously is there a reason niggers have to be in EVERYTHING?
>>
>>82939951
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
Copy and paste at your leisure.
>>
>>82939266
Nobody gave a fuck when white role were given to black actors.
Then Liberal came with their talk of whitewashing and started to DEMAND blackwashing (they calll that diversity)
Since then it became a statement to not support movie that changed the cast for political reason.
I could care less if a negroes is the lead (i grew up in the ninties) but when you start to do it for political reason I already know your film is thrash and I don't want to watch it.
I went to the cinema for Suicide Squad because they took Will smith cuz he is a powerhouse star (or used to be)
I didn't watched Thor because it's formulaic bullshit and tampers to SJW and the most low common denominator
This comment >>82939355 gets it
>>
>>82939951
I know you're just pretending to be the other anon
>>
>>82939916
>they're actually from tumblr

same cabal of reddit leftys who coordinating a raid to "fight alt right racists" on 4chan
>>
>>82940057
>Essentially the /pol/tard is like an abrasive houseguest that has overstayed his welcome.

FTFY
>>
>>82938768
They were better back then. Now it's all politics and underlying motives. I still have friends who won't stop talking about Get Out because they think liking films with black protagonists make them one of the good guys. Even though that movie makes fun of them.
>>
blacks back then were cool. they weren't tainted by stupid ghetto thug chimp out bullshit that you started to see in the 90s.
>>
>>82938768
blacks were cooler in the 80s-90s
>>
>>82939809
I wish I knew the first dipshit that started memeing the word cuck so I could find him and ruin his life.
>>
>>82939850
Akshualllly
>>
>>82940223
*shits directly into your mouth*

You're literally in tears cuck
>>
Compare Fresh Prince of Bel Air to
Blackish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOTq38k6Aiw
>>82939355
describes it pretty good
>>
>>82938768
Angry, racist black people have been encouraged and validated by liberals, mainstream media, and a black president.
>>
The real reason is that people wanted to give a shit but we were overexposed to the 'rainbow nation' propaganda. So we were not allowed to say shit because we were smashed over the head with apartheid.
>>
>>82938768
Obama reignited racial divisions.
>>
>>82939859
You're a big dumb dumb if you think that.
>>
>>82940352
Unironically this.
>>
>>82940114
See? It's annoying isn't it?
Now imagine if you had to put up with an ever increasing amountof /pol/ posters and memes everywhere you go for over THIRTY YEARS! Every TV show, every radio station, every movie made full of /pol/ shit, for decades on end!

/pol/ has been around for a fraction of that time and only went mainstream in the past year, and you're already salty as fuck over it! Try to imagine how the white man feels.
>>
>>82940287
>using the word literally unironically
Fucking momo's are running wild today
>>
>>82940332
Funny, I see so many more angry, racist white people then angry, racist niggers.
>>
>>82940352
This is correct, none of this shit existed pre-2008.
>>
>>82939602
It's funny because she is actually holding this poster at "He will not divide us" a (((performance art))) create by and for numale millenial who spent to much time on twitter.
That's the amplitude of the lack of self awereness displayed by young college kids.
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>82940352
>>82940406

Did you know in Obama's own words said that he choose heterosexuality.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15843/obama-says-he-considered-gayness-new-biography-amanda-prestigiacomo
>>
>>82940467
This, i went to a protest march yesterday against black culture and black people and shit was lit af.
>>
>>82938768
Because the minorities were usually the secondary sidekick, so it was safe while the white guy still got to be the bigger star. We liked Murtaugh, but he was still just the comedic relief straight man to Riggs' chaotic loose cannon antics, who was the real hotness and the real reason we love Lethal Weapon movies.

And unless the character was written specifically to be overtly "urban," any black guy you saw in movies usually might as well have just been a white guy, unless it was something akin to a Eddie Murphy vehicle. And that might sound fine on paper if you're one of those "I don't see color" people, but that type of writing basically just largely marginalized black actors into either playing white versions of themselves or doing a caricature of a white guy's idea of a black man.

You still hear the stories of black actors going to auditions and after a take being asked to "be more black" which basically means to sound more like a hood nigger.
>>
>>82940122
Even thought that movie is not really good and has the same amount of social commentary as my last braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
It's also a black man fetish
> Le whitty want secretly to be black
> Le women wants to be fucked by black cock
Please i didn't knew if I Was in a blacked thread or watching a movie lmao
>>
>>82940508
Many guys almost fall for the tranny penis meme
>>
>>82940597
Oh, that is WHACK!
>>
>>82940068
>Nobody gave a fuck when white role were given to black actors.

Unless you were an established A-list black star (still relatively rare) that wanted the part, you weren't ever getting those parts. Meanwhile minority roles were regularly rewritten for white actors in mind, reducing parts that minorities could get.
>>
>>82940597
>the real reason """"""""""we""""""""""" love lethal weapon movies
fuck you faggot, murtaugh was literally my favorite character
>>
>>82940597
> And unless the character was written specifically to be overtly "urban," any black guy you saw in movies usually might as well have just been a white guy,
> If you are black you must be a urban negroes talking in ebonic and listenning to gansta rap
Do you realize that you are racist ? Black people can't be civilized ?They all must comes from the hood and be gang nigger selling crack ?
This is the millenial paradoxe and this is the persona obama created for himself to cater to usefull idiots likes you
He act "white" to show that black people aren't different from white peoples but from time to time he'll check another negroes or high five a little kids so people be like
> anh see, even if he is president he is still our brother !
Obama is a genius
>>
Even video games had leading female characters and nobody gave a shit,.
>>
>>82940975
I'm laughing so hard too

>any black guy you saw usually might as well have just been a white guy
yeah thats generally how functioning society works m8, most people are supposed to be interchangeable as long as they have the skillset to to do the job. >>82940597
Did you mean that there was no representation of the poor struggle to escape ghettos? Because those aren't all black either you worthless mongoloid
>>
>>82940975
I'm not sure whether this is the most elaborate bait of all time or whether you are genuinely lost your mind
>>
>>82940815
Stop with this meme. Actors is the most unjust works there is and E V E RY BODY gets type casted unless the top 1% of a profession who is already a top 1%
White have more roles because there are more whites people and even subconsciously there is a part of people that prefier having their kin of the screen.
How can you guys reproach that to white people when you are LITTERALY demanding more black role because you want black role model for young black.
Pro tip america is still a white majority country. If you want all black cast there is an emerging buisness in africa that desesperatly needs viewer. In fact everyone but hollywood and bollywood needs more viewer
Oh by the way what are the only people they cast in bollywood ?
To get back on topic getting a role ain't a right, if you want to be A-list you need to be good looking eloquent, charming and then you need to build your fan base to be an A-lister
Will smith was an A-list he was the first role in independance day, men in black, and a whole lot of new movie that made billions in the box office.
If you are an aspiring black actor be more like will smith and whine less, that'll help you
Nobody deserve shit in hollywood unless you are the son of the producer and you'll get an easy cozy job BEHIND the camera
>>
Because there wasn't an agenda behind it
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 696x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 696x442px
>>82938768
>do my homework
The only demographic change appears to be in the Latino audience but that hasn't registered yet at the box office
>>
>>82941102
>>82941128
Found the women studies
>>
>>82941352
>this dipshit is assuming the poster is black
i mean they might very well be but this is how you look like a faggot
you are right that the acting business is fucking awful though. like no joke garbage, screen plays for free, absolutely a martini of enema fluid.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 420x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 420x534px
Economic shifts are probably more of a factor.
>>
>>82941461
Argumens: 0
>>
>>82941498
what arguement where you expeting you dumbshit? man you are delusional.
>>
>>82941540
Still no argument
>>
Obama
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 1200x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 1200x970px
>>
>>82938768
i only see 2 white people OP
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x353px
Less stability and less social ties generally
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 247x252px
divorce rates by country
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 584x358px
Here's a more definite factor... With the rise of intermarriage we see a corresponding social problem of inter-divorce.
>>
and again this is why I think Predators is fucking underrated as shit.

Diverse but not forced. Robert Rodriguez knows talent, and knew that a Predator would want different types of military/hunting/predator talent from all across Earth for more of a challenge.

One of the best 'diverse' films in the past few years that didn't feel forced.

I forgot something else but it will eventually come to me.
>>
>>82939809
epic rebuttal kiddo
>>
>>82939916
it's jews all the way down
take the red pill therightstuff.biz
>>
>>82941558
god damn you are retarded, read this again>>82941461
jesus fuck how do you get so dumb you don't even understand when someone is agreeing with you
>>
>>82941988
Where did you address anything he said?
>>
It's not the multiracial part that people have a problem with. It's the forced, artificial, gimmicky agenda-driven nature of it that people have a problem with. For example, there is a difference between casting a black person in Star Wars (e.g. Lando Calrissian) and deliberately making a point of having no white men in the main cast outside of the villains. I mean, you literally have people playing dumb and pretending swapping Connery for Roger Moore is the same as making him a black men. You're as bad as the alt right dweebs who flip out over fucking Cheerio ads if you're incapable of acknowledging that shoehorning unrealistic levels of diversity into every fucking thing isn't annoying as shit.
>>
>>82942014
learn to read dipshit. This isn't a dissertation. its a two line post calling him a faggot while also calling him correct
>>
>>82938866
Yes this, it stopped being two guys fucking around and became all WE MUST BE EQUAL ONLY THE MINORITY MUST BE MORE EQUAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Instead of ya know, just peeps having fun on screen.
>>
>>82942015
Stay strong, my White brother. We will overcome. The Jew rats will not win!
>>
>>82942040
Stop posting
>>
Because noone gave a single fuck.
Same with strong female leads like Ripley. Nobody cared because it wasn't a constantly forced issue that you had to hear about every waking moment of your life via internet, news feed, etc.

Fanaticism and obsession breeds hateful fanaticism and obsession, or something.
>>
>>82942058
Nice subversive false flagging, comrade. Together we WILL destroy the cis white patriarchy!
>>
>>82938768
>What happened since then?
They weren't hellbend on making it political and shoving their judenschweinpig agenda down our throats.
>>
>>82938768
A website filled with autist called 4chan was started and neo-nazi shills from a website stormfront brainwashed them.
>>
>>82939410
>White
>Americans

Pick one
>>
>>82942164
Let me guess, and you are the cure, Redditor Tumblrdor?
>>
File: business-reddit-head.png (87KB, 736x622px) Image search: [Google]
business-reddit-head.png
87KB, 736x622px
>>82942117
>standing up for the White race is false flagging
you have to go back
>>
>>82938768
>What happened?

Leftist crybabies whined about audiences favoring whites in film, especially white males, so the dumb fucking Jews started casting niggers and bitches in roles they aren't right for, or that are supposed to be white men, which makes the film look fucking stupid.

I refuse to support any film that panders to the SJW dipshits with this "diversity casting" cancer.
>>
People dedicated themselves to stirring up tensions. Casting as a political statement became more common.
>>
>>82942327
Don't worry, I also stand in solidarity with oppressed Black Womyn. I am an ally!
>>
Identity politics.
>>
@82938811
Why are leftist cucks so scared of white people not hating their own race?
>>
>>82942301
no cure for cancer, everybody knows that
>>
File: POTUS.jpg (213KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.jpg
213KB, 620x412px
>>82939220
>it's a "pussy makes everything O.K." episode

Obviously you've never been in a long term relationship....or your're just another dumb bitch that thinks the world revolves around her pussy.
>>
>>82939924
>if you don't agree with my SJW shit that means you're is as bad as me!
why do you anti white faggots have such shit logic?
>>
>>82942400
DIE RACE TRAITOR LIB KIKE CÃœCK

Bet you want that thick black cock in your ass, don't you faggot? Bet you want to lick the cream off Tyrone's rock hard monster dong and then have him pick you up in his strong arms and cleave your butthole in two with his primal savage thrusts. Homo libtard.
>>
>>82939602
>"alt-right" that gets butthurt and triggered about literally everything.

This is some top tier "we wuz kangs" shit right here....

Go back to tumblr.
>>
File: 1452740485410.gif (1021KB, 340x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452740485410.gif
1021KB, 340x218px
>>82938866
>>82938896
>>82939355
>>82939667
>>82940352
>>82940406
>>82940497
Yep it's the liberals fault you sperg out over black people
>>
>>82940597
i dont see color lel
>>
>>82940352
Yep. Hell, during Bush's presidency, Muslim-Americans had their homes trash and ransacked, and people still didn't throw as much of a bitch fit as they do now for representation.
>>
>>82942576
>if you don't take my hysterical emotional screeds seriously that means you're an evil anti-white SJW!!!
aw diddums
>>
Let's not forget that fact- AND THE MAIN FACT- that back then original shows and movies were being produced. Now it's all remakes that try and force diversity where there is none. This is where most of the (rightful) bitching and controversy comes from. If they make new original IPs with a mixed cast, who the hell is actually going to give a fuck?
>>
>>82942652
because social media wasn't yet a thing and trying to fight back wasn't exactly easy
>>
>>82942610
RAPE! RAPE! I'M LITERALLY BEING RAPED BY YOUR POST RIGHT NOW!

I'm a proud, brave social justice mage, but even my strongest magick can't protect me from the all too REAL oppression wielded by people like you, who just can't let even an INCH of your fucking privilege go without lashing out!
>>
>>82942625
>gets accused of being triggered
>literally demands poster leave in order to feel safe again
like poetry
>>
@82942698
>crys about others being emotional
>wants a leftist safspace
kill yourself, you anti white faggot
>>
>>82942703
>If they make new original IPs with a mixed cast, who the hell is actually going to give a fuck?

Triggered idiots who now see any representation as white genocide.
>>
>>82942720
Then leave, faggot.
>>
>>82942652
Lel, what? Bush went out of his way to apologize for Islam, he's the fucking origin of the 'religion of peace' meme that has spread like a cancer.

9/11 did literally nothing to hurt American Muslims.
>>
>>82942610
What do leftists think they'll achieve by false-flagging?
>>82942763
>Whites shouldn't stick up for themselves
Why do leftists think that white people should just roll over an appease non whites?
>>
giving americans any rights was a mistake desu.
>>
File: baltimore chimp out.jpg (196KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore chimp out.jpg
196KB, 1100x619px
>>82939667
>Libs have made America way more racist. That's a simple fact. Nowadays it's all about segregation

You can thank Nigbama.

That piece of shit nigger trash could have done more to unify the nation in 4-8 years than any white POTUS could in 20, but instead he chose to be divisive and instill hate in the white majority every chance he got. He truly showed that not only do non-whites hate the white majority, but that they're intent on destroying us and taking over the nation.

He proved that the Klan was right all along, and any white that buys into the "multicultural" bullshit is little more than a brainwashed idiot.
>>
Alt right kids can't get laid and have nothing better to do than cry about it on the internet, that's what.
>>
Why does diversity shit feel so spiteful post-2007-2008?
It was just cheesy and well meaning in the 90s. I am just crazy or did the way of presenting shit change?
>>
Today it is forced. Back then at least the actors were good.
>>
>>82939745
WE WUZ KANGZ!
>>
File: 1414864974249.jpg (68KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414864974249.jpg
68KB, 960x640px
>>82942842
>Alt right kids can't get laid and have nothing better to do than cry about it on the internet, that's what.
t. proud leftist
>>
>>82942827
>white majority

lolololol
>>
>>82942827
>the president made me a hate-filled loser!
I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility though
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

>92% of left-wing protestors live with their parents, Berlin study finds

lmao
>>
>>82942866
>Today it is forced.

Like it wasn't forced when you were a kid and nearly all cartoons were multiracial?
>>
>>82942915
>dailymail

c'mon lad.

at least post a credible source like breitbart or infowars.
>>
back then blacks knew their place, they were there to say "i'm too old for this shit", "aw hell naw" and so on. now they want to play european knights
>>
White people are like 70 something percent of the US population. POC are actually extremely overrepresented in TV and film relative to their percentage of the general population.

Most white people probably do have somewhat of a preference for majority white casts, but the same is more or less true of everyone for their respective race.

It's not some conspiracy when white writers and directors in a majority white country with a majority white audiences end up creating shows and movies that have more white people than black people.
>>
>>82942842
>having sex influences your political decisions
>this is what virgins actually believe
Seriously m8 getting your dick wet doesn't change your entire perspective on life. You'll still be the exact same person you were before.
>>
File: sirens.jpg (118KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
sirens.jpg
118KB, 500x330px
This show gave me some hope that black and white buddy films/tv would come back, but things have only gotten worse.
>>
>>82942813
>Why do leftists think that white people should just roll over an appease non whites?
Where the fuck did you get that from? Someone making a new IP with a mixed cast = appease non whites? Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>82942813
>n-no one here is ACTUALLY a race realist, t-that would be naughty no-no thoughtcrime!
cuckservatives pls go
>>
>>82942860
Jamie Foxx giddily bragging about killing all the white people in Django and getting applause for it is the kind of thing that never would have happened in the 80s or 90s. Leftists can make all the excuses for it they want, and they do, but this shit just makes white people incredibly resentful.

You can only listen to rich assholes like Jordan Peele bitch and moan about how oppressed they are by whitey so many times before you realize that this shit is just enabling racist black people to be racist.
>>
>>82942928
>only motherjones and buzzfeed are legit sources
>>
>>82939653
>alt-right
>center right
No
>>
>>82942733
1/10 b8
>>
>>82943080
National Socialism is center right.
>>
>>82942917
So was environmental conversation, females, being kind to people. It was all just marketing. Kids cartoons was always like that. The more diversity means more toys to sell to every demographic.
>>
1980s: black families on television
now: exclusively BMWF
>>
File: White_Guilt_Complex.jpg (147KB, 650x928px) Image search: [Google]
White_Guilt_Complex.jpg
147KB, 650x928px
>>82943010
>calls others cucks
>when you leftists literally want to get on your knees and worship niggers
nothing wrong with being racist, btw
>>
>>82938811
>80s was the height of neo-nazi activity
>lots of movies and tv shows depicting women and blacks in a positive light
>movies and tv shows depicting women balancing career and family
>even have a tv show about a black family with a doctor father and a lawyer mother
Leftards broke everything so they can claim they have a problem to fix.
>>
File: america32.png (257KB, 313x398px) Image search: [Google]
america32.png
257KB, 313x398px
>>82943151
they're just giving the American population what they want.
>>
>>82939475
>Black people and white people never actually interacted back then.

Do you realize what never means? It's not like we're talking about natives who were just locked up in reserves and left alone, but servants and employees who worked and still work for white people
>>
>>82943012
>but this shit just makes white people incredibly resentful.

you have to be really insecure and scared of nigger boogiemen like a baby if a fucking movie about a former slave enjoying the opportunity to dish out retribution against his former racist slavers makes you hate black people.
>>
>>82943193
That picture perfectly captures the essence of the Kwa, right down to the branded Old Navy t-shirt.
>>
>>82943151
Eh, even as a black person, I have to admit that this bugs me. It's not exclusively, but I can name a lot more bmwf and bewm than I can bfbm. Of course interracial dating happens, but I think there needs to be more images of black families, especially nowadays.
>>
>>82943165
>agrees with me
>calls me a leftist who worships niggers
take a break from the internet, sperg
at this point you're just lashing out in random directions
>>
>>82943293
in order for there to be black families you would have to give black characters enough importance on shows for their families to matter.
>>
Obviously, multicultural casting these days is transparently done to push an agenda, whereas that wasn't quite the case in previous decades.

After about a decade of people pretending that multiculturalism is good, and pretending that minorities aren't statistically terrible for advanced countries, some people are a little tire of seeing them shoved into unrealistic roles like doctor, scientist, or just law-abiding middle class citizen.

People are generally stupid, but not even the average idiot is going to believe that blacks are on average civilized, intelligent creatures, so the media can only get away with so much unrealistic horseshit.
>>
>>82943251
>YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES BETTER BE FUCKING HAPPY THAT YOU CAN ENJOY THIS ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA!
you're an actual cuckold
>>
>>82943251
slave owners dindu nuffin
those muslim jew nigger slave traders forced them to buy slaves
>>
File: 1434599235238.jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434599235238.jpg
184KB, 960x720px
>>82943396
>>82943251
Why is this SJW samefagging?
>>
>>82943356
And that's the thing, they just use blacks are token characters and that far more insulting than not having them there at all. I'd rather see none of my fellow black people being used as forced diversity over just not having them there. Which is why I'm scared for the new Witcher casting. I enjoyed the fuck out of all the games and it'd honestly ruin it for me if I see a sea of brown faces in it, despite how self-hating that sounds.
>>
File: defense mechanism.png (45KB, 338x142px) Image search: [Google]
defense mechanism.png
45KB, 338x142px
>>82943469
Face it, goy. We've taken over your website. It's all over for you!
*cackles evilly and twirls payot*
>>
>>82943251
>>82943396
See, you can't even honestly address my point. I talked about something outside of the movie, Jamie Foxx standing in front of a crowd of black people and boasting about killing whitey in his movie.

You'd think if you were so right you wouldn't have to deflect with this sad shit.
>>
>>82943547
>that pathetic MS paint editing
>>
>>82943570
and who were the white people he was killing in the movie?
were they...slave owners?
>>
>>82943570
it was a joke about slavery.
>>
File: 0519171741a.jpg (216KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0519171741a.jpg
216KB, 1280x960px
>>82943573
try again you butthurt faggot lmao
>>
>>82942726
>called out for their tumblr bullshit
>tries using the "n-no YOU'RE the one that's triggered, not me!" defense

Never fails...
>>
>>82942813
>Why do leftists think that white people should just roll over an appease non whites?

Because they're insane.
>>
>>82943668
Yes, when you make all the white people in movies like Django or Get Out evil, then it's ok to kill them. I'm sure if Clint Eastwood stood up on stage and bragged about killing all the niggers in a movie where he was just fighting black criminals, you'd be equally charitable, right?

The point is, ultimate charity is granted to black people, none is granted to whites. And you can writhe and scream about how white people just need to be ok with it, but that's not actually effective and it doesn't convince anyone.
>>
>>82943714
>he posts the screenshot he just edited
Why are you SJWs so bad at lying?
>>
>>82943469
med looking girl in the blue sneakers is super cute tho
>>
File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
>>82942842
>still trying to use the "magic pussy" argument

See >>82942504
>>
>>82943784
What is context?
>>
you lot get lost a lot, huh?
>>>/pol/
>>
baizuo genocide when?
>>
>>82938768
Eh, the 2nd or 3rd ones had hamfisted references to ending apartheid in Glover's house.
>>
>>82943784
>>And you can writhe and scream
Like when you got triggered over an SNL joke about a former slave killing slave owners?
>>
>>82942906
>hating is only acceptable if its against the white majority
>>
>>82943784
The people were indeed supposed to be evil in those movies. That was the point of it. The fuck are you on about? What's next- we need to defend zombies because they're all evil and it's okay to kill them? The fuck.
>>
>>82943890
>>82943947
Like I said, if Clint Eastwood joked about killing 'black people' and really meant meth dealers, you'd rush to his defense in exactly the same manner you're doing right now. Keep slinging alt-right insults my way as long as you want, that doesn't change my point:

You will endlessly forgive one race, and not another. White people are noticing this.
>>
>>82943976
nice sidestep
if I didn't know any better I would start to think you're one of those sneaky manipulative Jews
>>
>>82938768
it wasn't forced. and when things lacked black people then no one forced them to include one.
>>
>>82943165
>nothing wrong with being racist

Wanting to maintain your nation, culture, and heritage is not "racist".
>>
>>82943983
acknowledging that slavery was evil is white genocide
>>
A lot of us here argue that multiracial casting was done more realistically and as not treated as big a deal in the 80s. It wasn't trying to hit you over the head with a message, and certainly wasn't done as an attack on white people. It simply showed a white and black guy as friends and/or coworkers.

Like, few people here hate Lando, or Roger from Lethal Weapon or Rico from Miami Vice.

Similarly to how nobody here really hated the black kid in Stranger Things. The general sentiment was that if shows just approach it like that nobody would care.

It's when blacks are shoehorned into Medieval England, or whites are characterized as pervasively evil and problematic that people get reasonable annoyed.
>>
>>82942648
This, but unironically
>>
>>82944063
There's nothing to brag about killing meth dealers. Black hero killing white slave owners in the west is something very unique and thus worth praising. Killing black drug dealers is just about as impressive as killing white drug dealers, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>82943898
these people who link to boards are then dumbest posters on the site
>>
>>82943983
>>82944145
Slavery in America only ended because hundreds of thousands of white people died to end it, not that that has anything to do with my main point which you still keep trying to deflect from.
>>
>>82944063
Classic projection. You piss and moan in a thread dedicated to pissing and moaning about shitskins being in movies, and then you pretend everyone laughing at your whiny faggot ass is your leftist bogeyman.
>>
>>82943165
nothing wrong with racism but when the jews touch my kind is white genocide and ebul :(
>>
>>82944146
>It's when blacks are shoehorned into Medieval England

Robin Hood, prince of thieves did it. Where's the outrage over Morgan Freeman? Oh, right, nowhere, because Robin Hood is a fucking fairytale same way as King Arthur is.
>>
>>82944221
>le civil war was fought because whites cared about the negro slaves meme
you should post that on >>>/his/
>>
>>82944221
It only started because of white people as well, not to mention a huge part of the civil war was motivated by other things, not just to free the slave, even if it was the most noble and important detail of it.

Movies will always be made about certain things and there's nothing that can stop it unless people stop paying to see it. I'm sick of slave movies too, but fuck off, mate.
Get Out was great, though. Either you haven't seen it or it flew over your head if you're railing against it. It was a good movie.
>>
>>82944282
Wrong.

We thought it was fucking stupid back then, too.
>>
>>82944184
>>82944245
See, you could maybe shame white people into compliance if the left wasn't already shaming compliant white people with movies like Get Out. Black people are granted social permission to hate white slaver owners, white people who say nigger sometimes, and white people who awkwardly mention that they know Tiger Woods to black people.

So there's nothing to lose with calling this shit out, besides seeing leftists appropriating right wing insults to try and sound cool, which is admittedly pretty cringey.
>>
>>82938768
black characters were written honestly in the 80's, now they are superhuman can't do wrong saints with super genius IQs in every film, it's fucking stupid
>>
>>82943714
>all those tabs
Truly patrician
>>
>>82944282
He was a moor and escaped from the middle east with him. Made complete logical sense. Now heimdal is a norse god of scandinavian origin, does it make sense to cast someone of african descent to play a scandinavian god? Maybe if he was blonde and white skin. Otherwise no its completely retarded.
>>
>>82944387
Except Samuel L Jackson, he straight up just plays detestable villains half the time nowadays. Also Denzel Washington, but to a lesser degree.

It really is fucking stupid, though. If you think whites hate when other whites try to shoehorn blacks, blacks realllly hate when whites try to shoehorn blacks.
At least white and black people can agree: Jews
>>
>>82944300
So you're one of those racist rednecks who can't stop dribbling about MUH STATE'S RIGHTS?

>>82944315
>It only started because of white people as well
I remember when left wing people had a reputation for being educated.
>>
>>82943845
Wanted to post exactly this, beat me to it
>>
>>82938768

people trusted media outlets more than they trusted stormfront agitprop
>>
>>82944473
Yeah, and now the left got so open-minded their fucking brains fell out.
>>
>>82938768
White people are actively being attacked
>>
>>82944473
>racist rednecks
>>
They weren't forced and felt organic.

Now, we literally have diversity being pushed solely due to it being diversity and the races of characters being changed to appease this diversity.
>>
File: 1332168679823.gif (2MB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
1332168679823.gif
2MB, 300x231px
>blacks casts in the 70's and 80's
Actually talented blacks who were fun as fuck (Murphy) or charismatic as fuck in their own way (Danny Glover).

>blacks cast in late 90's and 2000's
Rappers or blacks for the sake of muh progressive values.
Skin color to meet the diversity quota is more important than analyzing their appearance, their facial appearance, their talents, and picking an appropriate role and script to make appropriate use of the aforementioned where it fits and seems intuitively correct.

In other words, SJW's ruined the good reputation that blacks once had on TV and the big screen, by trying to force their own interpretation of how blacks should be viewed for good boy points.
>>
>>82938768
I remember eddie murphy as one of the biggest 80's stars yet it's cringy seeing him get cucked by white girls in every movie because racisms
>>
>>82938811
>>82939220
>>82939924
>>82940597
>>82940975
>>82942164
>>82942327
>>82942648

It smells like reddit here.
>>
>>82944575
Funny ain't it? SJWs and liberals are actually making everything worse and more tense for everyone. Feels bad, man. Before we had to unit against thugs and enemies of peace, now we're forced to unit against anyone who calls them out.
>>
File: 1494726562780.jpg (945KB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1494726562780.jpg
945KB, 2048x1463px
>get black president
>race relations plummet

like pottery
>>
Ghostbusters 84 - Zeddmore is black, but that isn't part of his characterization at all. He is just a former army soldier with a failed security company looking for work.

Ghostbusters 16 - loud sassy gaint black woman that "knows the streets of new york".
>>
>>82944457
Thor is a blond haired super powered man with no need for a belt of power, Warriors Three inexplicably has an asian Mongul and an Errol Flynn style dashing fencer despite Asgard being the place for Viking gods and Loki the step son of Odin, and has more of a hateful relationship with Thor. Oh. And Heimdsll is black. Let's stop pretending one is more egregious than the other or that the comics already didn't shit on the myths decades before the movie adaptation.
>>
>>82944661
why is that otter wearing a collar
>>
>>82943176
This
t.black guy who grew up in 90's and isn't a we wuz kings and shit moron
>>
>>82944714
It's a cat, retard.
>>
>>82944378
>Black people are granted social permission to hate white slaver owners

Yes, those poor, innocent slave owners. Why does nobody ever think how bad they have it?
>>
>>82944136
>Wanting to maintain your nation, culture, and heritage is not "racist".

This. Or at least it's not a bad thing.

What's the difference between caring about the preservation of our own, and blacks not wanting their culture being 'appropriated', or Vietnamese celebrating their heritage? Or trying to protect the legacy of indigenous people?

The fact is, ethnic heritage is precious to people, and it's sadistic to aggressively promote campaigns that insist a group give up their heritage, and call them racist if they question this.
>>
>>82944661
That's a mix between racist whites and the newborn SJW liberal error. Obama has nothing to do with it, just the retards in his country.
>>
>>82944649
>It smells like reddit here.

There's a bunch of faggots from redditumblrinstagram trolling 4chan because they hate the fact that it's not one of their SJW safe spaces.
>>
>>82944282
It was seen as retarded and laughable.

It just wasn't as aggressively common yet.
>>
>>82944749
From what I've seen when blacks complain about cultural appropriation it's in reference to white people playacting as them and mocking their culture.
When white people talk about preserving white culture, it's in the context of forcibly removing non-whites from their countries.
>>
>>82944777
No, you dumb fuck, that dumb nigger did everything he could to stir up hatred for whites.
>>
>>82944838
Name one.
>>
>>82944818
>when blacks complain about cultural appropriation it's in reference to white people playacting as them and mocking their culture.

That's inaccurate and you know it. The complaint of appropration is for using any cultural form that blacks might have invented or taken a large part in. As in, they want their own (racially-originated) cultural expressions to remain their own and distinct. They want to remain DISTINCT, and emphasize the creative fruits produced form a RACE.
>>
>>82944748
Here, let me make this post less triggering for you:
>See, you could maybe shame white people into compliance if the left wasn't already shaming compliant white people with movies like Get Out. Black people are granted social permission to hate... white people who say nigger sometimes, and white people who awkwardly mention that they know Tiger Woods to black people.

>So there's nothing to lose with calling this shit out, besides seeing leftists appropriating right wing insults to try and sound cool, which is admittedly pretty cringey.
>>
>>82944777
>Obama has nothing to do with it
Fuck your stupid
>>
>>82944694
>Warriors Three inexplicably has an asian Mongul
You clearly know nothing about finland
>>
>>82939569
Yea, her character was ridiculous. The part when they are comparing scars was pure-cringe.
>>
>>82944724
>black guy who grew up in 90's and isn't a we wuz kings and shit moron

Better be careful, niggers from the NAACP uncle Tom squad will be kicking in your front door if they find out you're not toeing the party line.
>>
File: Doublethink.png (39KB, 614x431px) Image search: [Google]
Doublethink.png
39KB, 614x431px
>>
>>82944931
fuck my stupid what?
>>
>>82944931
Literally name one way.
>>
>>82944749
Well for one thing "white culture" wasn't ever systematically attempted to be get rid of by the government because it was believed that it was subhuman and blasphemous superstition and uncivilized.

Where as minorities like the First Nation were persecuted in such manner. They had their children taken by the government and put into schools against their will and forced to speak only english, abandon and forget their cultural heritage and adopt "proper" Christian religion, names and manners in order to fix them.
>>
>>82944724
post monkey paw with timestamp
>>
>>82944818
>When white people talk about preserving white culture, it's in the context of forcibly removing non-whites from their countries.

And?
>>
>>82944989
He said "If I had a son he would like Trayvon."
That was a declaration of war.
>>
>>82944989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HQbScS43c
>>
>>82944949
Fuck that shit, I've been dealing with that bullshit since first grade, nothing new, nothing lost.
>>
>>82944933
Finns weren't a Viking people like other more Scandic countries nearer Britain and the seas were.
>>
>>82944950
IT'S FUCKING REAL

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/778982307503955968

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>82944991
And the natives were never fixed. They still live on their reservations being backwards ass savages. Sad.
>>
>>82944991
And what do you think happened to the pagans in Europe when the Romans took it over?
>>
>>82944950
Cultural appropriation is the best one because pretty much every existing culture today has aped other aspects of different cultures.
So while yes, the person appropriating culture might not know anything about that culture yet neither does the person accusing them of it.
>>
>>82942733
>@
>the state of this board
Its irreversably fucked. I cant believe I miss Davey JGL threads.
>>
>>82945141
I miss CP celebration threads.
>>
>>82945033
Again: it's the retards in his country, not him. That was a normal statement that actually isn't too far from the truth. It's what a president does. He relates.

>>82945040
He's right though. BLM doesn't mean no lives matter buy blacks. That's why All Lives Matter is a dumb thing to say.
BLM is still a terrorist organization, so I'm not defending them outside of the name. I hate the group, but what was Obama supposed to say? "Fuck BLM!" -- No, he's trying to keep the peace.
Again: retards in his country. Those two example over his 8 years of presidency are pretty lame and benign.
>>
>>82938768
Critical Theory happened. It used to be that a black guy and a white guy working together didn't have to mean anything. Now everyone has to analyze whether they are portrayed as equal individuals, whether the portrayed relationship said enough about current social issues, if there were just as many black characters as white characters, if there were enough lgbt characters played by lgbt actors, etc.
>>
>>82945162
>BLM doesn't mean no lives matter buy blacks.
Yes it does. They want to be able to run wild, killing and raping white people and committing crimes without having to be punished by the police. That's literally the only thing it's been about from the beginning you faggot white apologist cuck.
>>
>>82945211
>white apologist
When you drop a Freudian slip in the middle of your false flag.
>>
>>82944991
>Where as minorities like the First Nation were persecuted in such manner.

You mean the people that were still living in the fucking stone age when the Euro's arrived?

What the fuck do you think happened to the French, Italian, Poles, and every other group of whites that came to America? Do you think they weren't forced to adapt to our culture and language?

Piss off.
>>
>>82942763
>t. Has no clue what it's like to live in a small European country in the middle of a (((migrant crisis)))
>>
>>82939602
I think both sides use the internet too much...
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (475KB, 2448x1811px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
475KB, 2448x1811px
>>82944995
>>
>>82945253
t. guilty white fag
go apologize to some niggers for oppressing them libcuck
>>
>>82945211
Bro, I hate BLM more than you. I fucking HATE it, and I'm black. It embarrasses me and I can't stand its existence, but again, what was Obama supposed to say? If he goes against them, he's Uncle Tom, if he defends them too hard, he's whatever you're claiming he is. He tried to be as neutral and peace-keeping as possible. It's not his fault the country's been going to shit. Hell, racist black people have been accusing him of being not on their side for 8 years, while whites are saying the opposite. Maybe it's his own fault that he doesn't have a backbone.
>>
File: 292px-Q_at_Quarks_auction.jpg (8KB, 292x333px) Image search: [Google]
292px-Q_at_Quarks_auction.jpg
8KB, 292x333px
>>82945162
>BLM doesn't mean no lives matter buy blacks.
If they truly felt that black lives matter,
then the currently existing black populace
would do as their ancestors did in the late 19th century and early to mid 20th which produced a generation of well-dressed and well-spoken blacks who became political figures (King), cultural revolutionaries (rock, jazz), and great thinkers (Thomas Sowell).

They would:
1. Proceed to beat up, cane, and belt, all the black children not reading books.
2. Proceed to beat up, cane, and belt, all the black kids AND grownups, listening to rap or attempting to gain criminal association (gangsters).
3. Make their black children re-hearse every fucking word of whatever book relating to morals and ethics and civilized bearing, accompanied with an explanation of what they said, with any single mistake or point of silence being met with beat up, cane, and belt.
>>
>>82945336
You got a weird finger, but you my nigga. Fuck the left.
>>
>>82945336
based shitskin
>>
>>82945383
Dude, it's a false flagging leftist. Just watch him call you a nigger/ape in his next post.
>>
File: 1494229336964.png (601KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494229336964.png
601KB, 1000x724px
>>82939924
>>
>>82944991
>Well for one thing "white culture" wasn't ever systematically attempted to be get rid of by the government because it was believed that it was subhuman and blasphemous superstition and uncivilized.

Well, that is happening now, not exactly in those terms. Every day we get a barrage of propaganda telling us how evil whiteness is and how we need to undo it and give way to other people. While at the same time, waves of Mexican illegals flow into the U.S. and considerable numbers (enough to soon change the demographics) of Arabic and African migrants flood Europe and Europeans are forceably told to take them and integrate them into the idea of 'Europeanness'.

Fuck that, and fuck you.
>>
>>82945263
We didn't force pollacks to live on ever smaller reservations and unconstitutionally force them to relocate whenever we felt like it. Nor did we steal their land and to this day keep breaking our mutually agreed and signed treaties if there's financial gain in it.
>>
File: nice.jpg (62KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
62KB, 533x800px
>>82945336
>>
>>82945413
>>82945414
Oh 4chan never change lol
>>
File: 1493434984222.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1493434984222.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>82945336
>>
>>82945392
>Proceed to beat up, cane, and belt, all the black children not reading books.
when white psychopaths give child-rearing advice
>>
>>82945443

More people are leaving the states than are illegally coming in, it's been that way for years now.
>>
>>82945383

BLM defends criminals and attacks the very people we hire to arrest those criminals, and even kill them if necessary. The POTUS should have made that point perfectly clear.

More whites get shot and killed by cops every year than blacks do, and that's largely due to the fact that there's more whites, but you don't see whites trying to defend their criminal pieces of shit when they get aired the fuck out for being a criminal piece of shit.
>>
>>82945512
When whites were such psychopaths, they produced technological, scientific, literary, artistic, and cultural advancement that overshadowed the whole world.

When whites stopped being such psychopaths, then ensued celebrating underachievement, celebrating being a pussy, infantilization, spending more time on the Internet than you do elevating yourself mentally and physically through studies and application, loss of whole empires, loss of economic power against emerging powers, loss of political and military influence in the world, loss of culture, loss of civilized conduct, loss of literary skills, loss after loss.
>>
>>82945593
How much is Soros paying you?
>>
>>82945392
I'm defending what they think they mean versus what they actually mean. I know that sounds like an asspull, but there are some people in the group who sincerely just want to see blacks dying for no reason by police, even of those few people are misinformed.
I know BLM is bullshit, but the name does have meaning, even if it's not backed up by facts. BLM would've been a great slogan during MLK days, but now it's just silly. BLM leaders are pieces of shit racists and their entire group are comprised of ignorant frauds who just want to be loud and riot. I know all this. I'm just talking about the name and why saying "All lives matter" is a dumb reply to it.
>>
>>82938768
No Internet to give voice to bitchy commments
>>
File: 64GJw_s-200x150.gif (698KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
64GJw_s-200x150.gif
698KB, 200x150px
>>82945661
>>
>>82945661
>Police brutality isn't a real problem in the country because clearly every person who is shot and beat up by police is obviously a criminal who was asking for it and totally deserved it.

Come on, brother.
>>
File: 1373519657005.png (355KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
1373519657005.png
355KB, 400x348px
>>82945675
>>loss of civilized conduct
>literally advocates child abuse as a punishment for not reading
>>
>>82945675
Those whites weren't psychopaths who did all those things. Those were great men who at most might have been eccentric.
>>
>>82945675
Yeah, can't argue with that. Had your daddy beaten the shit out of you on a regular basis we wouldn't have to suffer your faggy shitposting on this Nigerian knitting forum.
>>
>>82938811
black people digievolved into niggers
>>
>>82945816
Civilized conduct is behaving yourself.
Those who don't know how to behave themselves won't learn unless they are forced.
Not everyone evolves a personality to be civilized,
but those who don't can be taught by force.

That's literally the main philosophy of every armed force on this planet.
I can already see, that you are a faggot who would be properly fixed up by being thrown into the army.
>>
>>82945860
And niggers wouldn't be committing half of all the murders in the country. Too bad your kind demonized being a father because muh patriarchy.
>>
>>82945746
wew underrated post
>>
>>82945448
>We didn't force pollacks to live on ever smaller reservations

You're right, those niggers had to find and PAY FOR a place to live like everybody else.

>Nor did we steal their land

Euro's didn't "steal" shit. The fucking natives sold that shit, or gave it to them, because they wanted to exploit Euro tech and numbers to attack their native rivals.

The natives sold each other out for their own personal gain, much in the same way leftist whites are selling us out today. The only difference is that whites are being sold out for inferior cultures that fucked up their nations before invading ours. Piss off with your bullshit.
>>
>>82945890
Yeah kid, everyone who disagrees with you should go die for Israel!
faggot
>>
File: dh.png (4KB, 39x40px) Image search: [Google]
dh.png
4KB, 39x40px
>>82944950
Well hello beautiful...
>>
>>82938768
late 60s -early 90s "diversity" (that is, 'realism' or sometimes 'exploitation') was an honest attempt at telling human stories or entertaining as a celebration of the absurdity of human life.

Then it became a political tool for globalist corporations. Now "diversity" is a pandering 1984 wrongthink trap to get 'deplorables' fired or persecuted or doxxed online by useful idiots.
>>
Threads full of full-blown racist whites and red-pilled blacks. At least it hasn't divulged into a total shit-show yet,
>>
>>82945897
>le beaten children grow up to be upstanding members of society meme
kek whatever you have to tell yourself trailer trash
>>
>>82945963
Mandatory military training doesn't equal sending people into wars.
That's what professional army training that you have to apply specifically for does,
you uneducated dumbfuck.

Your lack of education is a result of your parents not beating you up with the books you avoided reading until you read them.
>>
>>82945987
Your stupid fucking dumb little post made me laugh so hard my chest started cramping.
>>
>>82945955
The natives believed that you couldn't own land so making land deals was silly but beneficial. Not that it mattered, once they wised up we didn't hold onto those agreements because we found Gold.
>>
>>82945770
>shitheads that resist arrest, fight with cops, and get shot for it is actually "police brutality"
>>
>>82945963
Not who you're replying to but civility is the cornerstone of most civilisations. Without a civil ordered society, you're fucked. Most societies become this way either through force, rule of law (ie force again) or because they have to for necessity. If people are incapable of being civil then they have to be dealt with.

This isnt a precious snowflake thing, its how society has to function. Otherwise you get Chicago.
>>
>>82946049
shooting first, planting guns later is just part of keeping the peace, innit?
>>
>>82946049
I've seen a couple videos were police just got spooked and shot at people for no reason. Police brutality and poor training has always been a problem, unfortunately it's sensationalized by cases where it's actually justified.

Take a look at this FUCKING ENRAGING video and tell me this isn't cause for anger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

Videos like these aren't always the case, but it does happen a lot- to white and to black people.
>>
>>82946034
Your style of writing seems to indicate that you are in fact a grill.
>>
>>82946039
>The natives believed that you couldn't own land...

The fuck they didn't.

That's why they had "tribal lands", and developed their stone aged weapons to defend them from competing tribes.
>>
File: 1483837308488.jpg (16KB, 368x237px) Image search: [Google]
1483837308488.jpg
16KB, 368x237px
>>82938768
Because it was natural there's literally nothing wrong with a white man and black man friendship. What happens nowadays is forced muh nigger dick Isis Elba with blonde white woman or some other cuck shit with obvious agenda.

I have no problem with films that have black characters like Lethal Weapon,Matrix,Predator, Miami Vice (show+movie), Pulp Fiction, Rocky, and Creed. Just don't show me forced nigger Isis Elba forced interracial relationships bullshit
>>
>>82946137
>>82946146
It always makes me laugh when people who collect guns and talk about how tyrannical the government is will just bend over and spread their asses for any man in a police uniform because they hate blacks so much.
>>
>>82946137
>shooting first

We pay our police to shoot criminals trying to kill them, not to get shot by criminals trying to kill them.
>>
File: 1449593800893.gif (2MB, 429x338px) Image search: [Google]
1449593800893.gif
2MB, 429x338px
ONCE YOU GO BLACK, THE POLICE ATTACK
>>
>>82944792
Or that somehow this place can manage to be better than those
>>
>>82946146
>Police brutality and poor training has always been a problem

Agree 100%.

However, the incidents of late resulting in most of the unrest in places like Baltimore and Ferguson happened due to criminals being criminals and paying the price for their idiocy.
>>
>>82946393
Exactly, there are a lot of cases that deserve attention, but nope. Gotta stop everything when a thug does thug stuff and gets shot by police. I still can't believe that Mike Brown case got so huge.
>>
>>82946393
even criminals can be victims of excessive force and cops being too trigger happy, that's why we have the judicial system rather than Judge Dredd style immediate sentencing
>>
>>82946478
Also, true. I just wish most people would not see everything so white and black and see the grey in-between. From BLM and from people saying there isn't a problem with the police. The real problem has just been greatly misinterpreted, misused and completely ignored by both sides of the extreme.
>>
Surely, merely coincidences.
>>
>>82946721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
>>
>>82946478
>having sympathy for criminal scum
why are liberals such evil degenerates?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.