[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister wants me to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

My sister wants me to go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with her. I have not seen the first one. I want to get high and see alien, but I hear it's eh.

GotG 2 any good?
>>
Not as good as the first one, but still an enjoyable flick.
>>
If she's into incest yes go
>>
Alien Covenant is better.
>>
>>82936011
Wow really, I thought it was waaay better than the first. Sure it's more standalone than the first but it was funnier, more heartfelt, and more actiony.

My only qualm with it is that draxx is underrepresented in a lot of the fight scenes
>>
>>82935940
I saw it last Sunday and I thought it was better than the first one, which I really liked.

It doesn't really feel like Marvel because nobody has obvious superpowers; it's mostly just aliens and their cool tech. Also all the characters will be foreign to you unless you are big into comics
>>
>I want to get high
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>82935940
Get high and see Guardians. It's nigh-psychedelic
>>
>>82935940
It's worth it for Mantis! Mantis is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>82935940
I enjoyed it more than I did the first one. Great character development for most of the cast and a great villain.
>>
File: mantis actress.png (391KB, 602x419px) Image search: [Google]
mantis actress.png
391KB, 602x419px
>>82938260
I think so too
>>
better than the first, definitely see it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.