[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I just got back from the cinema go-guys! >solid 7/10,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1482649139381.jpg (14KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1482649139381.jpg
14KB, 263x263px
>I just got back from the cinema go-guys!
>solid 7/10, pls watch moobie ;_;
>posing as multiple people in threads an attempt to generate hype
>to stupid and/or lazy to switch IPs
>le ranking it 3rd in the entire franchise meme
>it's soooo scary guize! whatever you do, don't spend your money on a trip to your local cinema to watch it!

When are the Alien: Cuckenant shills going to leave?
>>
Just grab hold onto something tight and prepare for the waves and waves of Baywatch posting.
>>
>>82931201
>bumping your own shitposting thread
wow
>le ranking it 3rd in the entire franchise meme
to be fair it's a pretty shitty franchise
>>
>>82931848
Desu I can have fun with that, because nobody is going to take that movie seriously, any thread about it is going to be a shitposting haven.

>>82932069
Thanks for the bump, friend.
>>
>>82931848
At least Baywatch will have Daddario and The Rock webms.
>>
>shilling on /tv/ of all places
This is a niche board with a population that's fucking insufferable. I can't think of a single movie studio that would see this place as worth marketing to when that same effort could be used to shill on a site with a wider userbase that doesn't spend all its time complaining about the Jews.
>>
>>82932772
t. shill
>>
>>82932854
Proving my point. Most marketing firms won't bother shilling on a site where they know that people will just claim any and every post to be a shill when there are plenty of websites that will lap up the viral marketing at face value and go see the movie (the whole point of shilling).
>>
>>82933024
It's about exposure, mostly.
The shills that post here are rarely able to take a step beyond fermenting discussion about plot points and the actor's performances.
>>
>>82933024
reddit is a great place for that. even the "helpful" posts are ultimately linking to something. kind of shocking.

"but it presented good information so lets leave it up" . youd be surprised at how many companies do this kind of thing. down to furniture.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.