[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw Limmy at his book tour in Dublin last night. He let slip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
I saw Limmy at his book tour in Dublin last night. He let slip that he's had a meeting with BBC Scotland for a new TV series. It'll be created at home and will be basically a bunch of sketches.

Better than nothing. Thought I'd pass it on.
>>
Thanks for the heads up O P.
>>
>>82928900
he seems like a really likeable guy irl, did you get that impression OP
>>
>>82928900
I hope it makes him stop playing Overwatch
>>
>>82928943

Yeah, lovely guy. Down to earth and relateable. I went away from it only loving him more.
>>
Thanks senpai
>>
Limmy glared at me in a supermarket and I will sue him. I plan on having an affair with his wife and selling my story to the press.
>>
FUCK DKDOG RFUMPGS
>>
>>82929169
This.
Subbed and hit the youtube bell for the first time in my life hoping for some sweet comedy and got daily "limmy is playing overwatch" messages. Fucking cunt.
>>
Limmy is great.
>>
>>82928943
Had the pleasure of meeting Limmy at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
>>
Cool, looking forward to it then.
>>
>>82930238
Kek
>>
>>82928900
How down to earth and funny he was?
>>
>>82928900
Grass
>>
>>82928900
I hope this is something like his Vines, an Inland Empire of comedy.
>>
File: C7ScNxYX0AEA9Za.jpg (34KB, 334x594px) Image search: [Google]
C7ScNxYX0AEA9Za.jpg
34KB, 334x594px
I saw Limmy at a grocery store in Glasgow yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, liek youre dooan rieght neow?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “yas er no? yas er no? yas er no?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Frosty Jacks in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be drunk and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Frosty Jacks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “too pravehnt ahny ehlactrecal 'intehrfahrance',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each Frosty Jacks and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by making faces really loudly.
>>
Get troll
>>
>>82932305
This is the best version of this pasta since Gosling, because you can picture him acting like this for his own amusement.
>>
>>82930238
Came here to post this
>>
someone tweet this thread to him now
>>
Where about in Glasgow does he live? I need to harass him.

>>82932305
Should be "yas er nae"
>>
>>82932409
put troll in bag
>>
>>82932750
Does this sound like a "nae" to you trollop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z-a5hy7QO8
>>
>>82932750
>nae
>>82932809
>no
It should be 'naw' and ye both know it ye bawbags.
>>
>>82933019
also who the fuck says 'yas'
>>
>>82933079
That too, it should be aye
I do say 'aw yas man' a lot though
>>
>>82933131
hahaha me too
>>
>>82933079
>>82933131
>>82933203
rub cocks and get it over with
>>
>>82933274
I'm already rubbing mine
>>
File: chris.jpg (204KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
204KB, 630x420px
>>82928900

How did he seem and what was the last sketch he played?
>>
>>82932409
>>82932780
German """humor"""
>>
File: rolemodel.jpg (48KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
rolemodel.jpg
48KB, 600x800px
>>82933324
a fitting tribute
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.