[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Benicio-Del-Toro1.jpg (263KB, 1280x821px) Image search: [Google]
Benicio-Del-Toro1.jpg
263KB, 1280x821px
How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school of Americas for that?
>>
>>82928805
lawyering was a cover/attempt at new occupation

he was always operator
>>
I like to think he grew up in a place like Juarez and so learned how to survive, and then trained to refine his skills after his family died.
>>
File: Steven_operator.jpg (134KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_operator.jpg
134KB, 720x960px
>>82928805
He went through Maricopa County Sheriff's tactical operator training course. He was personally trained by Reserve Sheriff Seagal.
>>
>>82928805
Somehow I don't think he was a law office kind of lawyer. More like,finished law school,dabbled in it,started working for law enforcement or military.
>>
>>82928805
revenge is a pretty decent motivation

he watched youtube videos on his phone while on the shitter
>>
>>82928805
He went to /k/ and smith&wesson forums for several years.
>>
>>82928805
I thought he was from columbian cartel, didn't Josh Brolin's character explicitly tells this?
>>
>>82929908
Just another layer of obfuscation to confuse Emily Blunt's character/the viewer.
>>
>>82928805
How did OP become so autistic spamming the same exact thread every single day? Did he go to the doctors for that?
>>
File: 1493671950053.jpg (125KB, 736x972px) Image search: [Google]
1493671950053.jpg
125KB, 736x972px
>>82929908
I think he was saying he simply worked for them

My whole guess is that after his family was killed he refined his skills as an operator by working for the Colombian cartels, the competition. Eventually he hooked up with the CIA because they were working worth the Colombians "to restore a measure of order" in the drug trade.

Historically the CIA have been shifty cunts when it comes to drug happenings in the USA and probably preferred the slightly more refined Colombian dealers to the mad and wild Mexicans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.