[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for live action anime kino? >The Eiga.com n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Are you ready for live action anime kino?
>The Eiga.com news website reported on Friday that a Hollywood live-action film based on Masami Kurumada's Saint Seiya manga has been green-lit. Toei Animation and Chinese distribution company A Really Good Film Company (ARGF) are co-producing the film.

>Polish director Tomasz BagiƄski, who previously directed the Academy Award-nominated short animation "Katedra," is directing the film. Toei Animation's Yoshiyuki Ikezawa and Kozo Morishita will serve as producer and executive producer, respectively.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-18/saint-seiya-manga-gets-live-action-hollywood-film/.116261
>>
File: 1492974739289.jpg (17KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492974739289.jpg
17KB, 267x274px
>>82927432
>>
>>82927432
No way. This is a joke right.

>A Really Good Film Company
Someone has to be taking the piss.
>>
>>82927924
When I google it I can't find anything about them.
>>
>>82928378
Yeah I got nothing either this sounds suss as fuck.

Also I'm still salty over Legend of Disappointment.
>>
>Tomasz Baginski
I'm cautiously optimistic. IMO it's a better fit for him than Witcher.
It's probably his best week in years.
>>
>>82927432
so, it's going to be Galaxy Tournament, then straight to Sanctuary right?
>>
>>82929492
As long as they pace it better than Legend of Sanctuary. What a shitshow that was.
>>
>Baginski
>live action anime
Wut
>>
>>82927432
>kino
I've been perusing through this board and realized a lot of people have been asking questions about kino and I have a notebook full of seduction information so let me try to help.
Kinesthetics: Kino is short for Kinesthetics. The basic definition of kino is physical contact that is initiated with a female. Now in this guides definition we'll stick to that exact definition with a little addition. Kino for us will be physical contact that is purposely initiated with a women to escalate sexually, express our sexuality, to build rapport, and to establish the level of relationship. That is the purpose of this physical contact.
The reason kino is important is aside from its aforementioned benefits and uses, it builds connection. For instance you won't be holding a girls hand the second you meet her, instead you'll most likely be using a lower level of kino: Shaking Hands Hugging Kiss on the cheek
Escalate sexually: Kino can be used to escalate sexually. For instance, if you tell a girl "wow something smells amazing, is it you?" and you lean in to smell her and brush the hair so you can smell her neck, thats a pretty sexual move. However, know the level you are at with a girl. You won't be doing this with a girl you just met, unless you are not afraid to lose the girl.
>>
>>82927432
this will be a hit in Mexico
>>
Build rapport: After you have met the girl, you need to start building rapport. And of course rapport is mostly an emotional connection, it typically follows with the physical. A guy gets horny, its an emotion, he will begin to touch his girl or himself if he's alone (however nofap all the way :) ). Anyways, to build rapport you should always keep in mind that emotion usually comes first then physicality after. For example, if a girl begins to cry or have an emotional outbreak, your first reaction will be to try to comfort her by giving her a hug, holding her hand, bringing her closer to you, or rubbing her back to relax her. These are all moves that show you are more than friends, and help build rapport. Furthermore, kino can also be reciprocated by a women. If you are alone with a girl and you hug her and hold her hand, it shows that she trusts you and you have the right level of rapport with her. It shows you that she's okay with being vulnerable to you physically. This also shows that you trust her enough to express yourself sexuality. Bringing me to my next point....

Expressing your sexuality: Sometimes we like to touch women other than ourselves, so lets get serious over here. Express your sexuality, but make sure the correct level of rapport and relationship status is built. When you show your sexuality, by bringing a girl into you as you wrap your arms around her, or when you smack her ass. It shows that you want her, through physical contact emotions are expressions. The chain of events usually goes as follows: making eye contact, kino, kissing, sexual kino, and then sex. As you go through each event, you are displaying your sexuality in a deeper and more vulnerable level. She is also becoming more vulnerable as you escalate the kino through the chain of events.
>>
File: 1484933385469.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1484933385469.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
>>82927432
>>
>>82930441
You're retarded
Kino means cinema in german
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.