[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been disappointed by a movie before even seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 8lgthxvuc9ey.jpg (310KB, 1382x2047px) Image search: [Google]
8lgthxvuc9ey.jpg
310KB, 1382x2047px
Have you ever been disappointed by a movie before even seeing it?
I looked up spoilers for pic and I'm absolutely shocked at how much it's nothing like the advertisements for it. It's a completely different movie.
>>
>>82923213
spoil it for me please
>>
File: 1494854944497.jpg (205KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494854944497.jpg
205KB, 708x1000px
>>82923213
It's a good poster though. Reminds me of this.

Sometimes early promo stuff is really vague and it's just used to generate interest based on attention-grabbing images.
>>
>>82923237
The thing they're scared of is disease. A lot of people are dying in the outside world from a rash that can kill people. The door being broken open is never once addressed after the initial paranoia and is only used to heighten tension. The title means literally nothing, the director just thought it was cool.
It's still a decent movie, the promotions just have nothing to do with the movie.
>>
>>82923213
that's just a picture you took while walking your dog earlier that you added some text to
>>
>>82923286
more in depth if you would
I got the vibe that the supposed sex scene in the trailer is how a disease was spread killing one of the family members. Is that the basic plot for the tension of the movie?
>>
>>82923286
baka................
>>
>>82923326
I didn't see it, I just read that from someone who did. Apparently the director Picked the title because it "sounded cool."
>>
but is it a horror?
>>
>>82923384
No. It's a tension movie. I can't even say it's a thriller because it isn't thrilling, it's uncomfortable. Kinda like 10 Cloverfield Lane, but without the cool and exciting parts.
>>
>>82923379
i think i just read the same thing you did.
Thanks for letting me know so i dont waste my time with this in theaters
>>
>>82923213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YOYHCBQn9g
How is this a completely different movie than what you just stated here>>82923286
> OP is a retard that needs to be spoon fed every detail and looks at spoilers
>>
>>82923492
Hey quick question, what comes at night?
>>
>>82923524
it
>>
>>82923546
Obviously
>>
>>82923614
"it" being nothing.
As the spoilers above read, its just a disease.
The title could very well be "it comes at 5:13 PM" and it would make no difference.
>>
>>82923658
Disease is nothing?
>>
>>82923682
Disease comes at equal rates across all times. It isn't dependent on night or day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.