[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about Indian soap opera. Will American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
What does /tv/ think about Indian soap opera. Will American television even come close to it

https://youtu.be/0ygRcStf8go
>>
Indian women will only date Indian men. Ruins all of their cinema imo.
>>
>>82921254
fucking poo in loo's
>>
>>82921293
>Not liking pure Indian gfs
>>
So can we agree that Indian media is pure shit?

There's absolutely nothing of value in Bollywood movies.
>>
>>82921254
Literally who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>82921361
There's novelty value. If you've never been exposed to it before it's amusing.
>>
>>82921388
Yeah, it's definitely funny. But it's so goofy and ugly on the eyes it's hard to see any other value besides a bit of contemptuous laughter at its expense. Followed by a mental note to never bother with any more Indian movies.
>>
>>82921254
I don't think about it
>>
>>82921254
serious question, do they only let light skinned people on TV or do they use special effects to make them look lighter? No Indian I've ever seen looks this color.
>>
>>82922702
it's the caste system.

it's this way everywhere. all places have a lighter upper caste and the standard of ideal beaty is lighter.

it makes sense, I mean, day and night, light and dark. light = good, dark = scary. it doesn't take a stretch to come to that logic/interpretation. the night has always been scary, uncertain, associated with death. light with spirit, knowledge, life / creation itself.
>>
>>82922802
*beauty
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 198x297px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 198x297px
>>82921361
>Not acknowledging ROBO as the greatest KINO on the planet
https://youtu.be/7yBnl_krN_U
>>
>>82921346
They look ok but you can't have one cause they'll shit all over your floor.
>>
>>82921293
This hot Indian chick I was friends with in high school only dated white dudes. She fucking hates Indian guys. Now she's marrying a tall goofy Steven Merchant looking mother fucker. I once asked her mom if she wanted her daughter to settle down with an Indian dude. She said that is the plan. Oh well I guess.
>>
>>82922996
Is her name Anu? I realize I have a 1 in 1.2 billion chance here, but...
>>
>>82921254
wow are all indian women so cutey?
>>
>>82923084
Aha no. I guess this kinda thing happens now and again.
>>
>>82921293
What? I've seen the opposite, Indian women will ditch their men for white dudes given the opportunity.

Indian women are actually pretty shit tier, they are as shallow as white women without the bodies of other brown women like latinas.
>>
>>82923167
>girl does the exact opposite of what her parents want

I'M SHOCKED.
>>
>>82923167
>>82923230
With Indian girls it's like the most common stereotype on the fucking planet just by numbers alone
>>
>>82923230
>>82923268

It's just crazy to me since Indian parents are the fucking craziest I know when it comes to their children dating other Indians only. I grew up in an area of SoCal with a good portion of Indians (and Koreans). It's kinda interesting seeing this stuff first hand. I was always that one Latino friend who looked like a white dude, so they usually liked me for some reason.
>>
>>82922702
if you've never seen an indian with their skin tone then you have a very narrow experience of indians.
>>82922802
>it makes sense, I mean, day and night, light and dark. light = good, dark = scary. it doesn't take a stretch to come to that logic/interpretation. the night has always been scary, uncertain, associated with death. light with spirit, knowledge, life / creation itself.

that's not the reason for light skin being associated with nobility you retard hahahahah

For most of history , if you were rich you could stay indoors and have other people work in the field for you.
Field workers got dark skin from being outdoors all day while people who could live a life of leisure had lighter skin.

Nowaways you see the opposite in western societies. upper class people who go on vacation multiple times a year like to look sun-kissed while more working class people typically are pale and pasty from working indoors all year.

>>82923224
>>82922996
>>82923268
it's not that hard to get an indian gf, that is to find a indian girl willing to date a white guy. But even so the vast majority of indian girls date and marry indian guys.

t. white guy who has had 2 indian and 2 paki gfs
>>
>>82923418
I was going to mention that reason too, but obviously light is always a symbol of the better aspects, it's all in the mix. People in the past don't interpret things in materialist terms, y'know.
>>
>>82923418
>two paki gfs
How were they in bed anon? Genuinely curious since Pakistanis tend to be conservative
>>
>>82923418
The only Indians or Pakis I ever see are the Apu looking guys you see at convenience stores, they look almost dark enough to be mistaken as black
>>
>>82923403
That's not an indian thing. That's an asian thing. All asians want their kids to marry asian.
I speak from experience. I've seen the glares of pure malice from an asian girls parents when I walk through the door.
>>
>>82922802
>i have no idea what i'm talking about - the post
>>
>>82923601
>believing that traditional cultures interpret things in modern anthropological or historical materialist terms
>>
>>82923628
The caste system is just a cosmological explanation for the inequality that exists in every society. Skin color has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>82921254
It's like I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares.
>>
>>82923781
But this time they are serving Gordon actual shit
>>
Had to watch this shit at the barbershop every time I went to get cut up in Kuwait

Indians love to fucking dance
>>
>>82922996
>>82923224
Does /pol/ realize that America is over 70% white while Asians are 3%?
>>
>>82922802
About two hundred years ago.
>>
>>82921254
MY LOONY BUN IS FINE BENNY LAVA
>>
>>82925372
How the fuck am I /pol/ for saying latinas are superior to indians?
>>
>>82925472
I mean the part about Indians dating whites, genius
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.