[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>But were all in agreement that Göbekli Tepe was built by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-05-18-15-43-34.png (727KB, 927x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-18-15-43-34.png
727KB, 927x1030px
>But were all in agreement that Göbekli Tepe was built by human beings right?
>>
You would think that a millionaire who goes on and on about stem cell treatments for their broken down body would fix their fucking teeth at some point.
>>
I mean, we still don't know how the pyramids were built. It couldn't have been by human hands, it would have to be something stronger. So strong it could rip your arms off. In a millisecond. Jaime look up hermaphrodites, i want to see a picture of that.
>>
>>82920023
He's not superficial or else he would get a wig as well as some RDJ shoes.
>>
>>82920023
There's nothing wrong with his teeth, everyone where I live has teeth like that.
>>
>>82920768
>He's not superficial
He had a hair transplant that failed and it took him a decade to finally shave his head completely.

>>82920770
And where is that? England?
>>
>>82921352
Wanting hair is not superficial, it feels good and the ladies like it.
Just because he's not as devil may care as a mom's basement movie critic, doesn't mean he's superficial. Unless you mean in the absolute strictest sense of the word, in which case your observation is superficial too.
>>
>>82921399
aw anon did you get hair plugs? adorable
>>
>>82921352
>And where is that? England?
How'd you guess? Suffolk.
>>
>>82921399
>He's not superficial or else he would get a wig
That was the original argument, which implies him being ashamed enough of his baldness to buy a wig would make him superficial. He didn't buy a wig. He had hair surgically removed from the back of his head and moved to the front of it because he had the money to do such a thing. The goal is the same as a wig You can't put forth an argument that would make him superficial when he's done the exact same thing, albeit a more expensive version of it.
>>
>>82921477
Wrong, basically everything but my hair is malfunctioning.
>>82921540
I still don't think it implies that he was ashamed of his hair, it could have been his wife or a professional consideration. Or maybe he was just bummed out because he likes hair, he's Italian after all.
I wonder if weed fixes hairloss...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.