[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry I didnt get none of it right, but I'm damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 14

File: yth456rt.jpg (148KB, 1575x894px) Image search: [Google]
yth456rt.jpg
148KB, 1575x894px
I'm sorry I didnt get none of it right, but I'm damn lucky you my boy ;_;

Can we talk about this movie? It was surprisingly good
>>
When the hell did he say that?
>>
>>82916124
When they're flying into space together

I held it together pretty well, but when the crewmate see's the fireworks and cheered I sobbed like a baby
>>
>>82916040
Nope.
/tv/ is too busy spamming a thousand
>racebait Star Trek Discovery threads
>Colbert threads
>blatant /pol/ threads
>blatant /v/ threads
>blatant /co/ threads
>blatant /mu/ threads
>Blacked

And now with the embargo lifted on Wonder Woman all the Twitter reviews have dropped. So expect an influx of mass spam titled:
>/tv/ btfo
>Marvelfags on suicide watch
>misogynists btfo
>how can X compete?

This place is a garbage fire
>>
WAM BAM SHANGALANG
>>
>>82916124

right before he died faggot. He said "he may have been your father, but he wasn't your daddy" then he said that line

Pay fucking attention jeez
>>
>>82916334
he probably couldnt hear over the sobbing of himself and everyone else in the theater
>>
>>82916377
Naw it was the classic rock music blasting every 5 minutes
>>
>>82916334
I didn't really buy it, he was gonna kill him in the previous movie. The rest was a real ball though.
>>
>>82916439
Excellent RLM jopke, newfriend!
upvote ;-)
>>
>>82916439
You're thinking of Suicide Squad

they didn't even play the full song for the Chain, they kept it with subdued mood music for the climax of the movie

You probably didn't even watch it
>>
>>82916322
that shit has been stuck in my head for weeks now. get it out of me!
>>
File: 144653746.png (162KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
144653746.png
162KB, 480x480px
You shouldn't have killed my mom and squished my walkman

AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME NOW

YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN
>>
>>82916040
Still trying to convince my dad to go see it. Every time I bring it up he looks upon me with disappointment.
>>
Why is Earth not a space-faring civilization in the Guardianverse? Where do all the humans come from?
>>
>>82916560
It made me angry that we were expected to feel sorrow over his fucking walkman getting smashed.
>>
>>82916040
NO!!! STOP THE CAPESHIT THREADS REEEEE
>>
>>82916695
Kree did a bunch of genetic experiments of primitive humanoids, resulting in the high frequency of superhumans existing on Earth. We're not a spacefaring civilization because our governments don't care about going to space.
>>
>>82916460
What? The first one completely set this shit up. There are 4 scenes that paint a clear picture of their relationship.
>>
>>82916714

I was a gift from his mom and his last physical tie to her and earth you mouthbreather
>>
>>82916714
Come on man. The Walkman was a gift from his mother and literally the only thing he still carries from his home planet. Of course it meant something to him, we know he's a man child on top of that.
>>
File: Littlefinger-and-Ned-Stark[2].jpg (174KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
Littlefinger-and-Ned-Stark[2].jpg
174KB, 800x469px
>>82916664
Sounds like your dad is a faggot. You should fuck his asshole and call him a big, gay, sissy faggot.
>>
>>82916695

They're human-like as is normal in sci-fi and comic books

Earth not being space faring meets with timeline of guardians with takes place in the 2010's.
>>
>>82916715
>I hate this
>I know what to do
>Bump them!
Go to bed, long day of 8th grade for you tomorrow
>>
>>82916714
you see this
>>82916785
it's like he didn't even watch the first movie
>>
>>82916789
Why is Peter an asshole who doesn't return to Earth and give us all access to cool technology and FTL travel?
>>
>>82916040

It was kinda boring actually. Mostly the clunky dialogue.
>>
>>82916752
>>82916460

Seriously, in the original he completely let him go and accepted any flak he may get by doing so. They obviously had a father/son relationship if not a little messed up.

It's a mix of loyalty to their tribe vs. loyalty to their family and was completely established in movie 1.
>>
>>82916797
>>82916749
Alright, so let's say Peter is the only Earth Human out in the wider galaxy. Why has he never thought to return home to share with everyone what's out there? Maybe set up a meet with some Alien scientists so that they can explain commonly used space-faring technology used by the other races of the galaxy.
>>
>>82916845
>>82916879
Because he's been away from Earth for so long the uneven expansion of space has left him so huge the Earth is the size of his thumbnail.
>>
>>82916789

Sidenote, how does he get AA batteries to power that thing?
>>
>>82916749
>our governments don't care about going to space
This is a typical bullshit Marvel answer. It's just like the old "We love the Fantastic 4 but hate Mutants" incongruity.
>>
Shit humor, plot, and pacing, but it looked pretty.
>>
>>82916933
>bullshit Marvel answer
How is it bullshit when it's the truth in our world too? Where would they have gotten the technology for FTL travel and shit? No, seriously. Explain that to me.
>>
>>82916965
Aliens? You dumb fuck?
>>
>>82916879

He has no reason to. The only thing on earth that was important to him was his mom, since he was 10 or so he's been a space faring ravager and doesn't really know another life.

Realistically, why would he give a shit about sharing technology and knowledge with earth? He's not a scientist or in it for the greater good. He's a scruffy Han Solo type just trying to get along until the next job.

The galaxy is his home, not earth. He doesn't have any allegiance to it.
>>
>>82916040
Movie was too silly. It was allowed to have some feeling to it without being interrupted by something insignificant. Enjoyable movie, not as good as the first.
>>
>>82916979
lol be nice to him anon its to much for him
>>
>>82916979
Where are these benevolent aliens giving this kind of technology to the people of Earth? The fuck are you talking about?
>>
People actually cried at this point?
It was a sad moment sure but I wasn't emotionally invested in the characters
Do you all have daddy issues or something?
>>
my feely feels ;____;
shut up daddy issues kid

these kiddy marvel movies are so fucking pathetic. oh my fucking god they are fighting a literal GOD from the inside out and one of them DIES *gasp!*

Did the God crush him? Did he obliterate him? Was he annihilated? Demolecularized? VAPORIZED BY GOD!!!???? DESTROYED BY GOD!!???

no the talking racoon only had 1 space suit ...

fuck you
fuck you marvel

why do i pay for thse movies
>>
>>82916920
I'm sure he can change the power source to something better. AA batteries shouldn't be witchcraft for people in space.
>>
File: 1495115674106.png (70KB, 808x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1495115674106.png
70KB, 808x1224px
>tfw this was the last GOTG film before they ruin it by forcing crossovers with the rest of the human marvel heroes
>>
>>82917021
>Earth is a barren wasteland and the governments of Earth have absolutely nothing to bargain for space tech

Get the fuck out of this thread you fat queef
>>
>>82916040
>>
>>82917039

A person can feels or he can make himself immune to being a pleb, but you can only choose one.
>>
>>82917007
maybe some of the alien tech can help cure cancer so no other little kid has to watch their mom die like he did. Seems like a pretty damn good reason but idk man youre the expert here not me i just jack off
>>
>>82917087
Uhh, you don't get to bring bargains.
>>
>>82917074
GotG3 is still going to happen though.
>>
>>82916502

desu they should've played the full version of the Chain.

Cut that whole Taserface segment, set a huge Dragonball style exploding planet fight to The Chain.
>>
Am I remembering wrong or didn't Peter have a step-dad shown at the beginning of GotG1? Where did all these daddy issues come from?
>>
>>82917212
that was his grandpa from his mom's side of the family
>>
>>82917194
And it's probably going to have thor or doctor strange or some shit
>>
>>82916040
Why do all these capeshit films still have Peter Jackson style shitty CGI? I thought that the quality would improve somewhat considering how many gorillions disney is making off of these.
>>
>>82917196
i'm still salty they didn't play it
>>
>>82917212

His mom is lying in bed cancer striken, and I believe dies as he watches. He runs outside and is immediately beamed up to Yandu.

I think her father was in there and trying to comfort him, but I don't remember any stepdad.
>>
>>82916560
I was really waiting for the jam at the end of Fleetwood Mac - Chains to come in for a climactic moment but it never came.
Would have been perfect.
Soundtrack wasn't used as well as the 1st movie
>>
>I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL
>>
>>82917292
But it's going to be about Warlock.
>>
>>82917352
So? You think that will stop them?
>>
>>82917328
Really now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yERildSsWxM
>>
>>82917396
shit
forgot about that
i take it back
>>
What was the song when the Sovereign fleet arrives at Ego?
>>
>>82917383
Why are you being so negative? Wouldn't you be happier if you stopped thinking up imaginary scenarios of things going badly?
>>
>>82916040
It was actual Capekino, DChads will deny it but in their hearts they know its true
>>
>>82917328
>Soundtrack wasn't used as well as the 1st movie
wrong. i agree with you on the chain though.
>>
>>82917352

Warlock is going to be introduced before Infinity war right?
>>
>dude I have to fight this archetypal evil father figure who destroyed my favorite thing and killed my mom by giving her cancer and is basically a minor god capable of destroying all life, what do I do
>I know I'll turn into a giant pac-man and make the WAKAWAKA noise
AAA HAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAH-AAHHHHH*chokes* A H A H A H AH A H A HA H AH AH AH A HA HA H AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I REMEMBER THAGT GAM XDD
>>
>>82917502
>Dude my autism sends me into such fits of blinding rage that it renders me incapable of remembering the format of a joke!

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>82917498
No, there's no room for it.
>>
>>82916040
I liked it a lot. I thought it was better then the first but I may have been swayed by the incredible young kurt russell they created. The opening was note perfect also
>>
File: ishiggytydiggity.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggytydiggity.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>82916040
>It was surprisingly good
>surprinsingly
Despite the meme dance scene the first movie is superb.
>>
>>82917460
Can you point to a single other marvel movie set to come out that doesn't involve crossovers?
Best case scenario, Gunn stands his ground about wanting GotG to stay separate and marvel leaves him alone because (unlike with ant man) they know he can deliver a movie that does well. But don't count on it.
>>
>>82917445
"Wham Bam Shang-a-Lang" by Silver.
>>
>>82917616
>don't count on it
Why not? It happened twice already.
>>
I went and saw this opening night I think it was, and was pretty disappointed in it. It's not a bad movie, but it is unimaginably bloated with stuff we just didn't need. Also incredibly predictable, but that might just be the formulaic nature of Marvel movies at this point.
>>
>>82917498
he's confirmed to not be in Avengers 3, but they said nothing about Avengers 4 so we can only hope.

not having Warlock in a story involving the gauntlet is fucking madness
>>
>>82916040

This movie had some stupid ass shit in it.

like egos 180 degree attitude change like seriously when I put a tumor in your mothers brain I couldn't have worded that better? He is a celestial with one billion years experience some of the shit dialogue was really bad.

Yondu's sections were really good though, whole movie felt like GotG2: Yondu's quest.

and the dragonball z fight at the end of it was really stupid, I get it is hard to illustrate celestials fighting but that was a bit much.
>>
Why did they never use the full song? it would be hype as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CXBSU4syQ
>>
>>82916259
holy shit. you're right
>>
Emotionalkinographie, bravo Gunn
>>
>>82916322
I'm listening to this right now
best song in the whole soundtrack
>>
>>82917652
And now the series is established and they're appearing in Avengers 3.

>Can you point to a single other marvel movie set to come out that doesn't involve crossovers?
>>
>>82917653
>unimaginably bloated
>unimaginably
Really?
How dramatic!
>>
>>82917669
>180 degree attitude change
But he was never being honest with Peter, he was never a nice guy.
>>
Lowpoint of the movie was dancing groot for three fucking minutes holy shit am I really meant to be entertained by the one thing for that much time
>>
>>82917669
It was Yondu's movie for sure
>>
>>82917702
>And now the series is established
Yes, just like it was established after the first movie. Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 came out after Avengers and weren't crossovers. No reason Guardians 3 should be.
You have no reason to be so negative. You need to let go of your hate and enter the love zone, man.
>>
Today I got a 4 hour cause of IV Ketamine for the first time, primed with IV Versed and Ativan. Listened to Awesome Mix. 2 as it kicked it and fell deep through the k hole for the first time. Pretty prettay good.
>>
>>82917738
As opposed to three minutes of establishing shots?
>>
File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
>>82917738
>>
>>82917721
He was actually being honest the entire time.
>>
>>82916714
>You watched your mom being slowly consumed by cancer
>You watched her die in front of you
>The last remaining memory of your mom, and the last remanent of your humanity is destroyed

Seriously how is this hard to understand? No offense, but do you have aspies or are you autistic?
>>
>>82917039
I have a great father, but father/son stuff in movies and shows are the only things that make me really emotional
so yeah, I shed a tear
>>
>>82917039
We're not all autistic.
>>
>>82917669

Agreed that to the viewer he was pivoting 180 and disclosing way too much, but in contest he thought he had Quill completely in his mind control. Which was hinted at very heavy handedly by Mantis not soon before.

Normally, I feel that full disclosure monolog would have worked but Peter has such an tie to his mother that it instantly called bullshit on the whole brainwashing scheme.
>>
>>82917711
I'll list off some examples then.

>10 minute intro tree dance scene
>rocket vs guys in forest
>everything involving Gamora's sister (especially the laughably stupid ship vs person on the ground part)
>dbz fight
>Return of the King length ending

It could have been 3/4 the length and much better. Like 75% of the movie is just green screen and computer magic.
>>
>>82917792
Would have been better than "hey remember that thing you all remember from the credits of the last film here it is again but even more obnoxious
The concept was fine - groot doing innocent shit while everyone else fights in the background - but it went on for way too long.
>>
>>82917738
women really love that shit and baby groot in general.

>>82917721

IT was more of a Vader and Luke situation I think. Even when Peter straight up betrayed him in Ego's eyes he only would punish him for 1k years which would essentially be nothing for an immortal like Ego.

I think that he should have been portrayed as the villain with no concept of time and no respect for life in general. That one line was uncharacteristic of him and should have been brought out in a different light and wording.

It should have been Ego was a force that had to be destroyed rather than he was straight up malicious.
>>
>>82917039
yeah 2bh
the real feels involve that racoon
>>
>>82917669
Ego doesn't really have experience. Quill is the first being he ever met that he considers his equal. So he wants to confide in Quill. But because he's an egomaniac he genuinely believes Quill will feel sorry for him because giving the woman he loved a tumor mad him really sad for a while.
>>
>>82917858
I started crying when he started playing catch with his real dad, I never will again.
>>
>>82917989
Hey man at least you got the chance.

My dad spent my childhood in prison.
>>
>>82916879
because no one wants to watch that movie besides you, homo
>>
I don't see Infinity War being satisfying. I'm now completely invested in Nebula and Drax completing their revenge on Thanos like they achieved in the comics than RDJ and Cumbatch quipping at him.
>>
>>82918020
IW is going to be rough because they are going to cram everyone into it, so they have to come up with a moment for everyone
>>
>>82918020
They won't deliver the death blow but Nebula is supposed to have a big role.

And die. Pretty much confirmed at this point.
>>
File: C__BQ4TVoAEHBkv.jpg (127KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
C__BQ4TVoAEHBkv.jpg
127KB, 768x960px
>>82916040
I PUMPED MY SEED INTO THIS MARY POPPINS Y'ALL
>>
>>82916879
Why doesn't Superman or Green Lantern bring back advanced medical tech so people can live hundreds or thousands of years?
>>
>>82918098
Because one's a poofter and the other's a goddamn nigger
>>
Does anyone hate baby Groot as much as I do?

I feel like every scene of his is literally just for easy, cheap laughs and everyone eats it up.
>>
>>82918320
It feels like the most shameless blatant merchandising imaginable. Everything down to the name Baby Grootâ„¢ reminds me of shit like tony toons where they're just blatantly trying to make shit as cutesy as possible so you buy the toys
>>
>>82918320
When did millenials become such pussies? Why are you getting mad that the baby character for babies is liked by babies or people with the IQ of a baby. Let them like the movie for what they want while we like it for what we want.
>>
>>82918395
This logic worked great for Jar Jar.
>>
>>82918541
Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic. Little kids liked jar jar.
>>
>>82916859
Yarr, matey.
>>
>>82917701

>not Lake Shore Drive
>>
File: 1494895387294.jpg (67KB, 999x990px) Image search: [Google]
1494895387294.jpg
67KB, 999x990px
>>82916040
>Can we talk about this movie? It was surprisingly good
It wasn't.

First off, fuck the intro sequence. I don't give a fuck about dancing baby Office Plant.

Next, why the fuck did Battle Badger suddenly start menstruating? What did he expect when he stole those batteries? That they wouldn't notice? Man, Battle Badger must have been a really good friend to put bounties on everyone just so he could be a cunt.

After that, the overall theme of xD DADS ARE FUCKED UP xD was just shit.

Also, Why the fuck did Ego tell 80's Dude "I gave your mom cancer because of the plan"? What did he expect was going to happy? "Ha, thanks dad, you did me a real solid there"?

They only funny part was when Literal Man had Hot Piece of Asian Ass touch him so they could both laugh at 80's Dude together.
>>
>>82917051
Stories are symbolic of the human experience. You wouldn't understand because you're just a little fag.
>>
>>82918679

Bro, your names are so funny xD

Mind if i upvote?
>>
>>82918679

What's it like being unable to enjoy anything because you're afraid of losing your Pointless Hipster cred?
>>
>>82917007
Exactly. Also, it's a story so L2suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>82918592
Why did the guy in Star Wars murder little kids?
>>
>>82918758
I don't know, why?
>>
>>82917328
He used his father's power against him and it played the song at the perfect moment. Go write something of your own and pay for the music licenses of your choice.
>>
>>82918752
It's like sand.
>>
>>82917412
Ha, cool>>82917460
>>
>>82916040
>feels in marvel kino
Is this a new age for cinema?
>>
>>82917502
>dude i'm consumed with tension and i'm mad and i think my friends are dead
>oh shit he's turning into something big, he's going to crush me if i don't do something
>think think think you have a split second to change
>some stupid memory from when you were a kid (because memories are all you've got now) pops up, and your mind latches onto it
>you can't really control your power that well so whatever it's fine as long as it's big and dangerous enough
>it is

what's hard to understand, cuckold?
>>
>>82918679
There were a lot of parts where I literally lolled. That was the one part I didn't, because I had already lolled at it in the trailer.
>>
>>82918778
Because the little kids liked Jar Jar too much?
>>
>>82917929
Exactly.
>>
>>82918884
It's what I get for not caring about the MCU. I'm not going to lie, only reason I went was because a friend wanted to go.

Also fuck the last 40 minutes of the film. I get it xD WE GOTTA KILL THE PLANET xD xD Ecks Dee
>>
>>82917301

cape...shit?

What kind of a sad fun hating ball of negativity do you have to be to come up with a phrase that?
>>
>>82917943
You should take your resume to WB. You would fit in perfectly.
>>
File: petes.jpg (31KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
petes.jpg
31KB, 580x387px
>>82917502
>dude I have to fight this archetypal evil father figure
Really, he should have rescued him instead.
>>
>>82917943
>rocket vs guys in forest

but that was the best part of the kino
>>
>Ego is sad cuz alone
>sets out to find life
>finds life
>no more alone
>decides absorb the entire universe into his being and kill all life because reasons
>>
>>82917968
This.
>>
>>82916159
>that look of a mixture of sadness and joy as he cheers and beats his chest in the Ravager salute
Definitely got me
>>
>>82918997
Because he's an EGOmaniac and found actual life disappointing, you inattentive fuck.
>>
>>82919040
Like how people set out to get degrees in the Liberal Arts, only to find their employing power is disappointing?
>>
>>82918997
the best I can come up with was that once he found life, he thought he could do better i.e. recreate life "better"
first step was wiping out the old inferior stuff
it ties into the Sovereign because they think themselves as the highest form of life, and yet "god" finds them lacking
>>
>>82917502
I seriously walked out at this point. Way too long battle sequence and then this?

Gee, Gunn sure knows nuance.
>>
>>82917352
>But it's going to be about Warlock
I dunnon, "Adam" could be the bad guy from Buffy season 3.
>>
Michael Rooker been in every single James Gunn movie.
>>
>>82917051
A man choosing his own death rather than having death visited upon him is the most human of endings.
>>
>>82917943
Not that guy but you've convinced me that calling it bloated is fair. But it's not "unimaginably" bloated.
>>
>>82919187
He's also been inside every one of your dad's holes.
>>
File: g2.jpg (321KB, 1277x716px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
321KB, 1277x716px
>>82916040
>surprisingly good

Uh, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e55tY8Rouw
>>
>>82918395
It looks like you're being a pussy about people hating baby groot. Fuck baby groot.
>>
>>82919286
this dude didn't even watch the movie
>>
>>82919374
What's the real difference between a marvel trailer and a marvel movie anyways?
>>
>>82919286
>this
>>
>>82919406
the trailers aren't better than the movies, unlike dc
>>
>>82918925
>xD WE GOTTA KILL THE PLANET xD xD Ecks Dee
You know, that's a pretty shitty way of navigating through life. Cynicism and irony erode the soul.
>>
>>82918925
It feels totally detached from the MCU. The only thing they really have in common is quips, and GOTG is like half comedy so they feel way more appropriate here. None of the characters even have obvious superpowers except Star Lord at the end of this movie. The rest of it's all just tech, talent and alien genetics.
>>
>>82918925
Marvel movies are not standalone movies. You're supposed to watch them all, so that you get a complete picture of the universe.
>>
>>82919606
>It feels totally detached from the MCU.
So do I. I honestly remember when I stopped caring about the MCU. Happened during the second Thor movie.
>>
>>82916040
Is that Mary Poppins?
>>
>>82919406
The movie is longer
The trailers give away the entire plot of the movie so watching the full movie isn't even necessary
>>
My problem with the movie was, there was just so much goddamn CGI. The entire thing seemed like it was shot on a greenscreen. Credit to the actors for giving it their all and making it semi-believable but it felt fake in the same way the Star Wars prequels felt fake. Too artificial, too much animation.

I really loved the first one and have seen it at least 10 times. I have no desire to watch this again until maybe right before the next one comes out.
>>
>>82919700
I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL
>>
>>82919738
Holy shit, is that Mary Poppins?
>>
Jesus, some of you fuckers are taking this movie way too seriously.
>>
>>82919730
What's wrong with cgi?
>>
>>82918934
This post is fine
>>
>>82919784
It's like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>82919784
Just that when the entire scene is drawn in except for the two characters talking, it doesn't seem like any of it is actually happening and it distracts me from the actual movie.
>>
>>82919738
HOLY SHIT!!!! IS THAT MARY POPPINS YALL?
>>
>>82919730
What's wrong with green screens if they don't detract from the actors performances anyway? The quality was top tier
>>
>>82916259
omg I hate /tv/ now
>>
>>82919872
It does detract from it because it looks like they're standing on a sound stage with a bunch of CGI drawn around them.
>>
>>82916695
In the comics at least Kree come in both Blue and White people flavors, but there's also so many minor variety of aliens that look human enough that it could have been any of them.
>>82919286
This is not a person I could listen to for more than 30 seconds
>>
>>82916040
when he said that fucking retarded predictable "I DUN CONTROEL IT WITH MAH MAIND ITS MY HEART" I fucking rolled my eyes so hard I thought they were gonna pop out
>>
>>82918961
>let's twist every criticism into a console war
YASSSS
>>
Why did Ego give Peter's mom cancer?

Genuine question
>>
>>82920066
I can't think of a way to explain it that was more clear than what he said in the movie
>>
>>82920066
I believe it was because he wanted Peter Quill to leave earth and if his mom was alive he wouldn't want to leave?

You know what I thought was bullshit, why did it take this demigod so long to track down Peter Quill. He's fucking STARLORD, legendary outlaw. How shitty of a detective is this guy anyway.
>>
>>82920066
He thought it was a funny joke.
>>
File: R14kkDj[1].png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj[1].png
13KB, 657x527px
>>82920105
what is said in the movie?
>>
>>82919070
I actually never thought about that before. That theme of beings that think themselves above others. Thanks for that.
>>
>>82920197
"You know how life is kinda a cancer on planets? Well I just gave you cancer so you can know how it feels. Happy Birthday!"
>>
>>82920197
If his mom was still alive ego would never want to leave earth, or something like that
>>
>>82920132
It's kind of perfect how you got basically every detail wrong in something so simple
>>82920197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE
>>
>>82920381
You know, you could just not be a giant fucking faggot about everything. Fuck you and fuck your shitty comic book movie. Put a bullet in your fucking head and do the world a favor. Thanks.
>>
>>82920459
How about you just pay attention to your Made-For-Normie Real Life Cartoon? I mean, you did pay money for it.
>>
>>82919606
> tech, talent and alien genetics.
Just got back from the kinoplex after seeing this, and I think that is what I like about these films.

It's more like fun, standalone action sci-fi than superheroes. Cybernetics, jetpacks, guns, and spaceships are all over the place, and there are a bunch of funky planets and aliens. It feels more like ;what fun, 2017 era, big budget science fiction should be.
>>
>>82920528
Oh you're still alive? That's a shame. Have you considered my advice though?
>>
>>82918679
It felt like a pretty bad episode of Rick and Morty. Except Rick and Morty is over in 30 minutes and doesn't cost me anything to watch. Glad my friends decided to go to the local theater to watch this instead of the expensive one 40 minutes away.
>>
>>82916040
Why don't you out forth your case as to how this movie is in any way "good", and we discuss the merits of your analysis.

Because from where I'm standing, the movie is widely recognised as a steaming turd of wasted capital.
>>
>>82916040
This was yet again another Disney movie that was weak until the top notch third act, and viewers walked away thinking they had witnessed a masterpiece.
Watch it again, it kinda sucks
>>
>>82920856
RLM liked it and therefore the fanboys will defend it.
>>
>>82920982
>RLM liked it and therefore the contrarians will shit on it
>>
>>82916879
Why didn't any of the other human pirates on Yondu's crew come back to earth either? Why din't the Men in Black ever use alien tech to help people?
>>
File: Selfie.jpg (24KB, 411x357px) Image search: [Google]
Selfie.jpg
24KB, 411x357px
>>82920982
>>82921104
Who/what is RLM, why does anyone care about his/her/it's perspective and how do you come to believe it is impossible for anyone else to have an opinion on this piece of media?
>>
>>82921217
who says they were human?
>>
>>82917751
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>82918087
How is that confirmed?
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.