[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at the kinoplex >ticket taker is a potato Anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: man-with-down-syndrome-007.jpg (22KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
man-with-down-syndrome-007.jpg
22KB, 620x372px
>at the kinoplex
>ticket taker is a potato

Anyone else have this at their local theater? The ticket taker at mine has barely functional down syndrome guy who takes a minute to tear your ticket. I go full sperg when he's working.
>>
File: kitter snicker 3.jpg (24KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
kitter snicker 3.jpg
24KB, 480x499px
>>82913471
They don't have automated kiosks in your backwards country?

SAD
>>
>>82913522
They do but you still have to funnel towards the ticket guy. And he's always a potato.
>>
>>82913471
We've got a tater who works weekdays named Ralphie. He just points to the left side of the theater whether your movie is over there or not. I tried become his friend (saying "hey bud!") but he never responds. Just points.
>>
>Apply to local flickoplex
>Need a Masters in Criminology to get the job
>>
It's strange how all potato-men look the same. If you had a bunch of them in the same room, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
>>
>>82913471
just a guy in a wheel chair with a baby hand. lmao he tears tickets with that little thing. I try not to laugh each time.
>>
>>82913710
Does your city only have shooter-enabled theaters?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
He always wants me to buy a Baby Ruth.
>>
>>82913759
>wheelchair
>baby hand

How does that work?
>>
File: 1491406141042.jpg (53KB, 434x391px) Image search: [Google]
1491406141042.jpg
53KB, 434x391px
>>82913674
>a tater
>>
>>82913741
it's the next stage of human evolution, a virus that hijacks the birth for another soldier in the potato army. When enough get shit out they will hive mind and take over
>>
>>82913471
>at the kino warehouse
>watch kino
>fat Mexican sits next to me
>>
Mine usually does but last weekend some thic hispanic chick was working there. hnnng
>>
>>82913846
Jesus fucking Christ. What can we do? How do we stop them?
>>
>>82913471
No shit!? Here's something that happened a few months back...
>be me
>AIT at Fort Lee, VA
>phase V = weekends off-post
>grab a taxi with some buddies to South Park mall in Richmond
>Logan is playing, groovy
>pay for tickets
>greeted by a downie
>sees my Led Zepelin shirt
>asks if I've seen Valkyrie with Tom Cruise
>proceeds to spend 8 (EIGHT) minutes prattling on about some fucking conspiracy bullshit involving Hitler & the Thull Society controlling the American military with some odd Egyptian mind-control magic
>buddies & I walk to our theater utterly dumbfounded
Logan was pretty good, but fuck me...
>>
the MANAGER at my local cinema has down syndrome which says a lot about the intelligence of the average scottish worker
>>
>>82913471
No, all workers at my kino-house are young and extremely handsome, they make me feel uncomfortable
>>
>>82913471
>credit end
>stay for entire thing because I paid 40 dollars and want my moneys worth
>decided to stay extra five minutes because I want my moneys worth
>lights come on
>potato enters to start cleaning up
>potato singing "whistle while you work"
>decided to spill my popcorn crumbs all over the floor
>take drink and throw it on the ground
>ice cubes and watered down coke everywhere
>whats he gonna do, kick me out?
>leaving, turn to him and say something nonsensical since he wouldnt get it anyways
>"Roggle is my name of the cook shoes."
>he just keeps cleaning
>and singing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.