[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after famedom in the 90s, he's fallen into directorial disarray,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Joss_Whedon_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg (4MB, 2316x2886px) Image search: [Google]
Joss_Whedon_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg
4MB, 2316x2886px
after famedom in the 90s, he's fallen into directorial disarray,

>once /ourguy/ now literally JUST: director's edition
>>
And he's bringing his brand of JUST to the DCEU!

>all those faggots suddenly licking his boots and saying he's cool now
>>
It's funny to think that old /tv/ used to fawn over Firefly / Serenity, Dollhouse, etc.

The whole 4chan antagonism towards redditness has really drawn a strong line.
>>
>>82912622
>Dollhouse
Dollhouse was shit - thanks for reminding
>>
>>82911696
>once /ourguy/
Newfag detected. He was never /ourguy/. He was literally the most hated person here on /tv/ for years until he JUST following Age of Ulron.
>>
he should get over his trump derangement syndrome and do a sequel to firefly
>>
>>82914622

ultra newfag detected, I guess /tv/ never liked firefly, buffy or dollhouse before Avengers huh? Been here all spring have we?

Fool.
>>
>>82911696
If Trump wins again in 2020 I believe Joss may kill himself.
>>
File: jsb.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
jsb.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>82912622
I wonder if our tastes have changed or if certain directors have really become shit.

Kevin Smith comes to mind. If you tell me you always hated Kevin Smith, I'd believe you and respect that opinion, but I really feel like 2017 Kevin Smith couldn't deliver Kevin Smith level material if his life depending on it, you know what I mean?

Joss Whedon's the same way. The guy who made Buffy and Firefly would hate this faggot.
>>
>>82912622
You mean people changed there opinion on a show you liked 10 years ago? Also it was cancelled for a reason they even gave them a movie to wrap it up and it still failed get over it. Your as bad as any nostalgiafag
>>
>>82914786

Joss was a product of the people around him. Somewhere along the way he bought wholly into his own hype.

He's a mediocre director and a good scene writer, but he doesn't have the restraint or integrity to be a good storyteller in either medium. He gets money and he goes overboard. He gets an idea in his head and he goes OOC instead of sticking with what a character would do.

The only reason he's popular is he cries like a baby. It's never his fault. It was the Kazuis, it was the WB, it was Fox, it was Disney.
>>
File: happyfeet.jpg (31KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
happyfeet.jpg
31KB, 600x734px
>>82911696
He was only ever /ourguy/ because his tv shows were just an excuse to film cute girls with nice feet fighting monsters. Nobody ever actually liked him as a person.
>>
>>82911696
I enjoyed Firefly/Serenity but not really anything else he did. Then after learning more about this guy's social agenda, I found it hard to really enjoy that anymore.
>>
File: joss-whedon-and-zack-snyder.jpg (37KB, 710x415px) Image search: [Google]
joss-whedon-and-zack-snyder.jpg
37KB, 710x415px
>>82912086
>tfw Zack and Joss will COME TOGETHER in 2018
what a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.