[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finish watching movie >Immediately watch the CinemaSins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: comfy frog.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
comfy frog.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>Finish watching movie
>Immediately watch the CinemaSins video if they have sinned it
>>
>shill a youtube channel
>receive shekels
>>
name one movie that does this
>>
>>82908707

Aliens
>>
>that's racist

*ding*
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
>finish watching movie
>youtube "[movie title] explanation/analysis" to further my understanding of the movie
>>
>>82909614
>he needs to watch jewtube to "further his understanding"
>not knowing every reference (even regarding in jokes between cast and crew, as well as higher philosophical themes) from off the bat and allowing the cranium to expand naturally and instantly in that.
>>
File: simon2.jpg (45KB, 450x565px) Image search: [Google]
simon2.jpg
45KB, 450x565px
>>82908286
>CinemaSins
>never heard of it
>it's just some faggot making rapid fire "jokes" with jump cuts
>half the shit he says doesn't even make sense

Fuck you and fuck people like you.
>>
File: costanza.gif (216KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
216KB, 180x180px
>>82908286
Does not get more reddit than that.

The moviesins guy is a hack who nitpicks the smallest shit that doesn't even matter, and redditors will jerk themselves off at the thought of watching the film again and pointing out "those super HUGE plotholes LOL" to their friends.
The only problem is that if they have friends, they're just as likely to be shitbag redditors who also watch moviesins... defeating the purpose.

The only patrician review channel is RLM, and they haven't reviewed too many movies in comparison.
>>
>>82909794
Fucking kys Mike your channel is trash too
>>
>not running to /tv/ to be like:
>omg you havent seen moviename yet? wtf is wrong with you??
>>
>>82909794
when his videos were 2mins long they were funny.
nowadays it seems like its a 16mins nitpick humorlessfest

youtube fame will do that to people
>>
>tfw know that those videos are retarded and nitpicky as fuck but still can't stop watching them
They are kinda fun and addicting for some reason.
I think I have finally understood the power.....of turning your brain off
>>
>>82909848
Mike browses infinity chan, not plebchan.
>>
>>82909897

Roughly ten minutes is the best length.
>>
I watch the cinemasins so I can rag on movies I haven't seen
>>
>I don't like that
*ding*
>i forget what happened here
*ding*
>water doesn't boil at 100C
*ding*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.