[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kronos is ruled by Klingons and inhabited by majoirty Klingons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: EarthPresident.png (187KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
EarthPresident.png
187KB, 400x305px
>Kronos is ruled by Klingons and inhabited by majoirty Klingons
>Vulcan is ruled by Vulcans and inhabited by majority Vulcans
>Trill is ruled by Trills and worms and inhabited by majority Trills and worms
>Betazed is ruled by Betazoids and inhabited by majority Betazoids
>Earth is ruled by some assfaced alien and the population is majority offworlders

What did Roddenberry mean by this?
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>82908037
I thought he was the president of the federation, not the president of earth? Regardless I thought earth was a fascist state run by star fleet
>>
earth is the center of the federation

also star trek has never been anything but full SJW
>>
>>82908037
>>Earth is ruled by

he runs the federation not earth, kinda like the security general of the united nations
>>
>>82908238
>security general
>>
>>82908323
secretary
>>
>>82908238
Earth has no ruler as an independent planet

He is the de facto President of Earth
>>
>>82908037
>Earth is ruled by some assfaced alien and the population is majority offworlders
He's the president of the federation that has its capitol in Paris.
>>
>>82908238
This. Earth is ruled by Presidemperor Maga Trump in the Star Trek canon, though its mostly a ceremonial title since the earth is peaceful and perfect and in little need of governing since all non white races where destroyed leading to the utopian society depicted in the series.
>>
>>82908475
>Paris
>rule by an alien

POTTERY
>>
>>82908037
Dumbass
>>
>>82908086
This. Earth is the capitol of the Federation.
>>
>>82908037
It's almost like kikes ran the show, right? Pure coincidence.
>>
>>82908037
Wrong. And the ayy lmao dude is the Federation president.
Try actually learning about the fictional universe before you start your /pol/ rants.
>>
>>82908835
Show me the President of Earth then

Oh wait, there isnt one
>>
>>82908982
earth is an autonomous collective
>>
Why is Earth the capital of the Federation anyway when humans were the smallest and least technologically advanced of all the founding members?
>>
>>82909828
Did you watch Enterprise, did anyone? It is because humans went around and told all the other races to stop being idiots and get in line. On top of that they saved Vulcan from the Romulans and helped forge peace between Vulcan and the Andorians.

Now that I think about it the series was not half bad, well it was better than voyager.
>>
>>82909828
>all the founding members
Correction: kill us both!
>>
>>82909952
>Did you watch Enterprise, did anyone?
I got bored of it by the end of the 1st season and never picked it up again later. That makes sense though I guess
>>
>>82908037
Humans almost killed themselves with WW3, they have shown they are not fit to govern themselves but are useful cannon fodder for starfleet.
>>
>>82909952
>Did you watch not canon?

L O L
>>
File: President-of-earth.jpg (41KB, 507x556px) Image search: [Google]
President-of-earth.jpg
41KB, 507x556px
>>82908982
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.