[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who think he won't be redeemed >There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ryloken.jpg (402KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
ryloken.jpg
402KB, 1280x851px
>There are people who think he won't be redeemed
>There are people who don't want him to be redeemed
Do you even Star Wars?
>>
Mickey Wars isn't Star Wars

saged
>>
>laser dog dick sword
W O W
>>
I just want him to die early in ep VIII so I don't have to look at that warped grotesque face any more.
>>
StarWars fags, what happens after episode IX? SW rip?
>>
>>82906172
It would be weird to redeem him, considering that he's involved in the deaths of several planet's worth of people. It kind of worked for Vader, because he died immediately afterwards.
>>
>>82907579
The rise of Star Wars Book Kino
>>
>>82907579
New prequel trilogy that takes place a few years after ROTJ, with all the original characters recast to be younger. Then we just pretend Abrams wars never happened.
>>
A FUCKING TREE

A FUCKING FORCE TREE

WITH A FUCKING BACKSTORY ABOUT HOW THERE WERE TWO SIBLINGS AND THE EVIL DARK SIDE BOY KILLED THE PURE LIGHT SIDE GIRL BECAUSE HE WAS EVIL
>>
>>82907622
It'll be like DBZ and we'll just forget he killed people. Maybe just write it off as the Dark Side and Snoke forcing him to do it.
>>
Vader got sympathy because he himself was corrupted, and even while doing his evil, still sought to help his son so they could overthrow the emperor. His redemption required death.

The only way to make his redemption interesting is if MarySue turns dark at the same time Ky Loren turns good.
>>
>>82906172
>muh redemption

I hate modern entertainment.
>>
name one Star Wars villain who redeemed themselves

Protip: you can't
>>
>>82906172
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Andy Samberg if he was repeatedly hit in the face with a golf club?
>>
>>82906172
Well the nu-fans are full of a bunch of manchildren who grew up watching prequels and playing star wars video games that destroyed everything Lucas attempted to make. The force awakens was true to the OT, but nobody really respects character films anymore. They just want 50minutes of autism in garbage like Roge One.

Kylo will be redeemed. The trilogy will follow the star wars model. Get over it. It's good. We don't need cringe fan theory nonsense. Kylo will always be a parallel to vader.
>>
>>82907904
analkin
>>
>>82907713

>The girl explains how The Force can be used for both good and evil. She tells her followers that one day she would return as either a boy or a girl, and that they should train this child. Luke tells Rey that the Jedi Order had been searching for The One (reincarnation of the original founder of the Jedi) for a millennia. When they found Anakin Skywalker and thought that he would bring balance to The Force, the Jedi were “deceived” and the Clone Wars were the result. The scene also shows Rey’s parents, and Luke is not the father. Luke tells her how she was identified as strong with The Force, and how she was supposed to begin her training, but never reached her destination for an unknown reason. In the scene Luke gives Rey a choice, and she has till sunset to make it.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/amp/sci-fi/star_wars/rumor-new-leaked-plot-details-for-star-wars-episode-viii-a142676

>Miss him yet?
>>
>>82906172
It's not even worth debating. What happens will be decided by the test audience and that is that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.