[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Colbert starts off the show with a chuckle, before mentioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: download (19).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>Colbert starts off the show with a chuckle, before mentioning Donald Trump, for Trump is the President, and therefore will naturally be the subject of frequent political lampoons.
The /pol/edditors begins to fume. "How dare you make fun of my God Emperor?!" he screams, "Wait until r/the_donald hears about this."
>Colbert makes a witty remark about Trump's habitual consumption of ice cream, which as led to his morbid obesity.
The /pol/edditor starts to cry, for the mean man has mocked daddy. He then posts a "BLOMPF" thread to /tv/, his epic trolling only slightly calming his rage.
>Colbert then mocks Trump's incompetence and his love for Putin by making a cock holster joke.
"What! You can't say that!", the /pol/edditor whines, his heart-rate increasing and tears streaming down his face.
>Jon Batiste plays a melodica solo after he and the crowd laugh heartily, clearly enjoying the show.
"What!? A nigger on TV? That isn't isn't allowed unless the nigger is a based centipede!", the /pol/yp hollers while posting a black guy with a MAGA cap on r/the_donald. Before his post gets 1000 upvotes, his heart explodes and he dies.
>>
File: 1494698610043.png (771KB, 736x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1494698610043.png
771KB, 736x1510px
DUPEY SCOOPY SHANFLAD QROOMPHY
>>
File: 1493160794262.jpg (87KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493160794262.jpg
87KB, 800x700px
ZORPH! SHOW YOURSELF! YOU'RE DOOM IS AT HAND
>>
File: 0.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>82903815
2 SCOOPS ONLY COME ON
>>
File: 2scoops.jpg (789KB, 2000x1349px) Image search: [Google]
2scoops.jpg
789KB, 2000x1349px
who was really in the wrong here?
>>
>>82903815
Fuck off. Colbert is finished. Mess with the Donald and watch what happens
>>
>>82904670
Joe can get two scoops once in a while. He's not a lardass.
>>
>>82904670
what did he meam by this?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280408-vice-president-my-name-is-joe-biden-and-i-love-ice-cream
>>
>>82905884
Dunno, what did he mean by this?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-spicer-has-been-fighting-dippin-dots-on-twitter-for-years/
>>
>>82904670
he gets a pass, because he's not a sucking putin's dick like trump
>>
>>82906105
>>>/pol/ is that way homophobe
>>
>>82903815
Are there any videos of Colbert being furious at Trump?

I can't stand this smug doucheweed, but I can't find anything on him going off the wall about how much he hates the guy.
>>
>>82904670
Ah you gotta admit old Joe has character
>>
>>82903815
Libshits are so unfunny and cringy holy shit. Learn to make a funny green text at least.
>>
2 SCOOPS?!?!?!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.