[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: movies where you disagree with /tv/ /tv/ generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 3453254.jpg (322KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
3453254.jpg
322KB, 670x670px
>ITT: movies where you disagree with /tv/

/tv/ generally dislikes Avatar but I really like it. The worldbuilding and realistic feeling and design of the human tech are fantastic. Plus that final battle with a hundred gunships and dragons and mechs is imo the best large scale action scene of all time. Really well directed action to the point of perfection.
>>
I generally agree with this but the film was marred by its unlikable main character.
>>
File: mart.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mart.png
28KB, 200x200px
Deadpool isn't Reddit.
>>
>>82901356
/tv/ likes avatar. reddit and normies hate it.
>>
>>82901356

I think it's a fun movie, it's just held back by a "muh white guilt, muh noble savages" over-simplified story and that faggot Abatab or whatever who kept spamming Avatar shit on /tv/ back in the day
>>
>>82901466

nope. /tv/ likes James Cameron but sees Avatar as a Director wasting his talents on Smurfshit.
>>
File: temple.jpg (19KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
19KB, 182x268px
This is my favorite Indiana Jones movie.
>>
>>82901356
people who hate avatar dont -understand- what Avatar was made to be. It was made from the get go to be popcorn kino/ blockbuster, not some chi-chi arthouse movie for critics. It was made to push 3D, be visually spectacular, highly accessible, emotional, and most importantly, made for the masses.

Of course it had a simple story and its filled with cliches. But its at least commendable for not being full out retarded like Transformers and it even incorporates themes like reincarnation and eastern/native philosophy. And it has GOAT visuals that sold its immersive world, easily top 5 in that.

For what it was built to be Avatar hit a home run and the sales reflected that.
>>
>>82901837
it's everyone's favorite Indiana Jones movie
>>
>>82901356
It would be kino if it ended with a shot of humans nuking the planet from orbit
>>
>>82902477
The great Eywa would never allow that to happen, she would strike the human ship with an asteroid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.