[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know any movie about aboriginal australians? I know only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aboriginals.jpg (107KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginals.jpg
107KB, 1000x541px
Do you know any movie about aboriginal australians?
I know only the Sapphires and Samson and Dalilah
>>
Wtf
>>
Aussie rules, but they were smart enough to use quadroons so you don't vomit
>>
Ivan Sen is a good filmmaker. I enjoyed Beneath the Clouds (2002) and I've heard Mystery Road is great.
>>
File: David Assholehoff.jpg (24KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
David Assholehoff.jpg
24KB, 263x350px
Oh, and Ten Canoes is absolutely fucking magnificent.
>>
>>82896474
>me on the left
>>
something about a rabbit fence
red dog probably has abos
bran nue dae is definitely related to abos in someway
>>
Rabbit Proof Fence and walkabout are superb movies, pretty sad though. Honourable mention to Crocodile Dundee.

They aren't a beautiful people though are they :/
>>
File: IMG_9682.jpg (69KB, 432x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9682.jpg
69KB, 432x340px
>>82896474
Walkabout

You see prime Jenny Agutter naked as well ;)
>>
The Last Wave
>>
>>82898488
>They aren't a beautiful people though are they :/

They're not really human, more of a missing link
>>
>>82896474

Black, white, yellow or muslim; nothing that goddamn ugly should be allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>82896474

why the fuck would you want so see a film about abbos?

Why would you want to expose yourself to them in any way at all?

Fuckin ugly, horrible people with no, i repeat NO redeeming qualities at all.

I wish they'd all fuckin simultaneously just die.
>>
>>82899948

Serious, and the Americans think they've got it bad with THEIR niggers.
>>
>>82899834
This. Not even being racist here, but they're pretty much non-fully evolved humans. Their average IQ is like 62 or something. The cutoff for being mentally handicapped is 70. That means that the majority of them are literally retarded by normal standards. They never invented fire. They developed some decent tools and then went back to more primitive tools. They're really interesting, but completely incompatible with society. They're basically wildlife.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.