[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find this show painfully unfunny? >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Season_3_square.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Season_3_square.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
Anyone else find this show painfully unfunny?
>Can't have newbies watch random episode because "inside jokes" and "references"
>Like watching the Great Gatsby trying to be funny
>Watched it with friends and family, nobody laughing except maybe once an episode.
And if you tell anyone you dislike the show? Watch the autistic REEEEEE be unleashed.
>>
you unironically just didn't get it
>>
>Can't have newbies watch random episode because "inside jokes" and "references"
that's a pleb filter if there ever was one
>>
>>82893575
who the fuck watch random episodes of a tv show in the first place?
It's not the '80s anymore, kid...
>>
>>82893668
You can do this with literally any comedy on TV right now (Blackish, Fresh of the Boat, It's Always Sunny etc)
>>
>jokes having a setup is bad
I don't know man, not everyone is amused by dick and fart jokes and race baiting jokes.
>>
Pleb filter
>>
Considering it's anti-humor, no
>>
Keep watching stuff that doesn't require you to think
>>
>>82893575
I fell really sorry for you. It's seems that your mother smoked meth when she was carrying you. I bet she make money for it by whoring herself out. That's where you came from.
>>
>>82893575
>>Can't have newbies watch random episode because "inside jokes" and "references"
this is great. and the opposite is the cancer that you are part of
>>
>>82893945
anti-humour doesn't mean not-funny anymore
It's not the 90s anymore
>>
>>82893575

Do you personally define a show's humor by the reaction of *other people*?

I guess you adore Larry the Cable Guy because your hick family cannot get enough of him.
>>
anything but the last season is fucking hilarious. michael cera is a genius. He is perfect for roles of awkwards high-schoolers or adults for that matter spilling litres upon liters of spaghetti
>>
>>82893575
Being a tasteless pleb is not uncommon. I don't see why you had to make this post.
>>
>I can't watch a show with a story that lasts longer than 20 minutes
>>
>>82894632
I loved the last season. Starts a bit meh but really comes together in the middle
>>
>>82894783
this desu
>>
>>82893703
first two are not funny, sunny just had a season of episodes full of stuff that would require you to have seen previous seasons
>>
While I agree that most comedy shows shouldnt be serialized (ie i hate what theyre doing with South Park recently) it works well with AD
>>
The show isn't funny and certainly isn't some high brow "you just don't get it" tier comedy.
>>
>>82895188
it is funny, it isn't some "high brow" comedy and if you think that even exists or that people are selling AD as such, kys.
>>
>>82895314
You okay anon? Parents splitting up?
>>
>>82895314
Everytime someone says the show isn't funny the go to response is "you don't get it". The fans are the ones portraying it as high brow.
>>
Reddit likes it so you must now like it
>>
The first season of AD isnt very noteworthy until the Piers episode aside from the second episode.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.