[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wtf i love illegal immigration now >wtf i hate superficial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
>wtf i love illegal immigration now
>wtf i hate superficial american culture and nationalism now
>wtf i love open borders now

the last of us + wolverina + sjw

oh lord.
>>
>this movie is presented by the george soros foundation
>>
>I love open borders

But the only reason the X hombres were safe in Canada was because the leafs had a border and kept the burgers out
>>
this thread is alt-right cringekino
>>
>>82886238
DELET TIHS
>>
X men has always been pretty pc, it's all about people who are different and society being scared of them. You only care because of the current political environment.
>>
>>82886238
DELETEDISS
>>
>>82886238
this
>>
>>82886660
No,
Professor X was PC
Magneto was /pol/
>>
>>82886190
Wow OP you are woke af! Are you a Mensa genius, or an alpha male?
>>
>>82886238
liberals btfo
>>
>>82886703
Which one was the bad guy again? I forget. If you're surprised by liberal agenda in marvel, or movies in general you should probably find another hobby. I don't even disagree with op but if you can't just shut up and enjoy watching the girl cut people up you need to chill.
>>
>>82886831
I have no idea what you're on about.
Just pointed out a character difference.
>>
>>82886190
>>wtf i love illegal immigration now
This film is about biological weapons getting a better deal from Canada than Mexico. US is not even in the picture.
>>wtf i hate superficial american culture and nationalism now
American nationalism and culture are superficial.
>>wtf i love open borders now
But the movie is about hiding behind borders.
>>
>wtf I love spics now
>>
You're triggered that an X men movie turned out to be liberal and pc. Anon does your uncle still molest your ass with his fingers ?
>>
File: master race1.jpg (44KB, 564x850px) Image search: [Google]
master race1.jpg
44KB, 564x850px
>>82886190
I got the opposite vibes from watching it, like it was pro-nationalism and traditional masculine displays of power.

I still enjoyed it though, maybe you should learn to enjoy things and grow some thicker skin.
>>
File: 1462967856628.jpg (43KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1462967856628.jpg
43KB, 876x493px
>mfw my country is a corrupt cartel infested shit hole devoid of any meaningful culture or opportunity and I feel proud of the fact that millions of my people would rather live illegally elsewhere
>>
>complaining about a movie that makes white men want to be fathers
>>
>when all you do is lurk and your opinions are clouded by politics

third act was shit and prof x's death was garbage
>>
>>82886190
This can not be an enjoyable life you live.
>>
>>82886660
It's all a
>pit the minorities again the native majority
"Shtick", hell, there are even a few story lines, one of them done in the movies, where they try to make more mutants (minorities), ie the equivalent of mass immigration.
>>
>>82886994
respect your country you retarded burger because the non whites wont! look up what happened after rhodesia fell to learn your fate
>>
>>82887234
I'm not a burgerfat, friend.
>>
>>82886190
Good thread op sage and reported
>>
>>82886238

people seem to ignore the fact their Canada's problem now. lol
>>
wtf i love racemixing
>>
>>82889308
just like mudskins
>>
>>82886238
That little nigger that turned things to ice is a leaf now. Many such cases.
>>
Can Canada's overburdened housing market even handle these Mutant refugees?
>>
>>82886190

This isn't a movie about illegal immigration.

It's about refugees. The Canadian government was offering them safe passage
>>
>>82886238

We have a border too dipshit. There are cameras all along it and a lot of fencing
>>
>>82886190

>Hey guiz, lets all go to the Weapon X homeland! What could go wrong?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.