[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this. What did I think of it? 8.5 of 10 desu.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Just marathoned this. What did I think of it?

8.5 of 10 desu. 10/10 if the thought of something more creative than aliens for the ending.
>>
>>82886154
9/10 before JJ decided to shit his fanfiction all over it, dropped it to a 6/10 at best.
>>
>marathoned
How do you marathon a single movie?
>>
>>82886183
lurk more
>>
>>82886154
8.5/10? you have shit taste. its 5/10 at best
>>
>>82886154
>>82886171
seriously why did JJ paste his smarmy fucking ass all over this thing.

Changed the title, changed the tag, "FROM PRODUCER JJ ABRAMS" he's literally listed as producer twice immediately before AND after the title. What a smug fucking cocksucker.

If I was one of the original screenwriters I'd probably commit seppuku.
>>
>>82886322
>implying JJ has anything to with it
>implying is not producers wanting to make money with his name
>>
Perfectly good until the dogshit last 10 minutes.
>>
>>82886358
hi JJ
>>
best twist ever
> is he telling the truth about what happened outside?
> or is he just a sick fritzl tier rapist
oh shit it's both
best twist ever srsly
>>
File: 1436423121440.jpg (73KB, 524x468px)
1436423121440.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>82886358
>it's the producers
JJ was a fucking producer on this thing
>>
>>82886403
I mean the Jewducers
>>
File: Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.jpg (633KB, 1410x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.jpg
633KB, 1410x1080px
>>82886403
>>82886394
>>82886322
>>82886154

If cloverfield didn't exist you wouldn't hate the alien thing.
You would maybe even find it kind of refreshing, maybe a little silly. But it would be considered a good ending... I mean, there are only so many options. Disease, aliens, war, natural catastrophy... What would you consider a more creative ending than aliens
>>
>>82886708
The original ending is she escapes the shelter only to find a nuclear holocaust. I think she takes off the suit helmet because at the end because the whole world is fucked.

This is a million times better than some strong grrrl driving off into the horizon leaving open the possibility of a soulless sequel FROM PRODUCER JJ ABRAMS
>>
the fuck is 'in the spirit of' suppose to mean?
fuck them for saying it's part of the cloverfield universe.

they shoulda called it by a different name.
>>
>>82886863
It was originally called The Cellar and the movie is essentially unchanged except for the ending.
>>
she deserves more roles. like being another woman's wife.
>>
>>82886789
alright so cloverfield doesn't exist and you don't know the whole story about jj abrams buying "the cellar". i bet you 100 bucks you would like the ending. you just don't like jj abrams.

btw, yes the crossroads thing was shitty but taking her helmet off? seriously? that would have been the most cliche ending ever! i really hope the original script didn't end like this.
>>
Ending sucked major ass.
>>
File: jj abrams.jpg (60KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
jj abrams.jpg
60KB, 720x490px
>>82887283
i would have disliked the ending either way, but my dislike is crystallized and made manifest in the visage of JJ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.