[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's your longest relationship? Just watched this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 317851-1_1920x1080_536296515724.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
317851-1_1920x1080_536296515724.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>What's your longest relationship?

Just watched this. Do women seriously ask this question on dates?
>>
>>82881102
How the fuck is she supposed to know what to think of you if she doesn't know what other women think of you, misogynist?
>>
Dates seem so boring in the movies. You just go talk and eat. I'd rather play video games. What's even the point of a date?
>>
she's gauging his SMV score and his dominance hierarchy and having an internal deliberation on the quality of his seed

subconsciously of course, but founded upon facts and judgement through the facade of normal social interaction
>>
>>82881217
They're so that the other person there knows you'd rather be there talking to them than at home playing video games to be quite honest friend.
>>
>>82881248
but talking to people is never better than video games
>>
File: 14805104416.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
14805104416.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>82881220
>SMV score
>dominance hierarchy
>these are real terms
>>
>>82881313
literally all women are is mother nature's judging panel for the quality of your genetics
>>
>>82881386
how do you circumvent that
>>
>>82881747
money, popularity, social skills
>>
File: fassbender.jpg (93KB, 465x912px) Image search: [Google]
fassbender.jpg
93KB, 465x912px
>>82881102
>fass has jungle fever

what a waste of white genes fucking fass
>>
>>82881747
With memes my dude.
Seriously though, if you lack the necessary genes to be considered a worthy mate then your memes (in the literal sense of the word, social status, wealth etc) can stand in for them quite easily.
Of course however your ability to attain wealth, social status and knowledge is based largely off of your genetics in the first place.
>>
>>82881386
this is completely wrong. women's judgement never mattered in the past and society ran fine. mother nature don't give a fuck about the quality of genes. loveless passionless sex and rape is fine for propegating the species. it's only fairly recent that women were considered the judging panel.
>>
File: Duct-tape.jpg (12KB, 220x193px) Image search: [Google]
Duct-tape.jpg
12KB, 220x193px
>>82881747

>>82881930
>the way to circumvent something is to succeed at it
>>
>>82881747
You don't

Even lying your way into bed is just your genetics way of passing your DNA onward
>>
Maybe not on the first date but I don't think I've ever not been asked about it at some point. It's not even a bad question, the answers tell you
>Valuable info on their social lives
>Context on their personality

I know you losers get hosed when they find out you're a loser but honestly if you're 25 and your longest relationship was a 2 week stint in 10th grade there's probably something wrong with you and they should at least be aware before it starts getting weird
>>
Women have asked that before and I always skirt around the question. Ultimately not more than a few months 2bh, I find if I don't love the woman within that amount of time I drop them.
>>
>>82881217
They're not bad actually. I spent 3 hours with a girl recently on a date. I had never met her before, we met through an online site. Keep in mind I've been a hermit for the last 8 or so years so my social game was almost non existent. But the 3 hours flew by and it was pretty enjoyable. Usually I just get drunk at home alone and play videogames online
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.