[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry that I'm late to the game but how hard is this film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: The_Mummy_(2017).jpg (92KB, 220x348px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mummy_(2017).jpg
92KB, 220x348px
Sorry that I'm late to the game but how hard is this film gonna fail?
Does this universe even have a chance?
>>
>>82879205
Am I the only one who wants to see this just because it has Russell Crowe and Tom Cruise?

Both usually very dependable with the projects they pick. I guess everyone is capable of picking a turd for money every now and again but both of them?
>>
>>82879266
>>82879205
It looks more interesting than Mary Sue Wars and Cape shit so Yes, I will see it. This movie fucking reeks of awesome and I for one can't wait. Fuck Shit Wars and Cape shit up their fucking ass! Covenant was shit so I'm hoping this delivers.
>>
>>82879205
>Egyptians famous for their writing system
>use a made-up shit-looking script for her tatoos

Fuck whoever decided this would be a good idea.

I predict the movie will be good, but it will flop hard because literally no-one wants to see another Mummy movie.
>>
Im a #fraserhead and I'm excited for this movie.
>>
>>82879205

It's a Tom Cruise action film released in the summer, featuring a hot mummy, it will do very well.
>>
>>82879205
The most recent trailer makes it seem like Tom will become the Mummy. Mitebcool.
>>
>>82879371
Edge of Tomorrow bombed and Blunt is hotter than this literally who.

This looks pretty generic, even for Cruise action vehicle standards, and there's virtually no hype.
>>
>>82879266
I do want to see it but what is the chance it gets enough of an audience to be continued?
>>
>>82879473
this is supposed to be the start of a cinematic universe
>>
>>82879266
its not a good reason or a something thatll make the movie good. yeah they may be entertaining to watch but its not something thatll make up for the story and overall movie.

I want the whole monster franchise to work out but i dont really like the way theyre going about it so far. it just looks too action adventure rather than horror. If they were going for the action adventure/horror they shouldve tried to go in a similar direction van helsing did, but with a darker tone.
>>
>>82879504
Yes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)
>>
>>82879517
The first Mummy wasn't much of a horror film either
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for
>>
>>82879546
that wasn't a question nigger
>>
>>82879615
Oops
Still, is there a chance it does well enough to be continued?
There's not like another one set in stone
>>
>>82879470

>Edge of Tomorrow bombed and Blunt is hotter than this literally who.

Emily Blunt is only a 10/10 in bongland, everywhere else she is a 5/10, a horseface even.

And 'Edge...' was looked like a weird videogame style movie, which has never worked at the box office (atleast they didn't market it as based off a manga, that would have been suicide).

This is a callback to a successful franchise, and Tom Cruise has ten times the star power than Brendan Fraser has.
>>
>>82879470

Edge of Tomorrow only bombed because of poor marketing.
>>
>>82879470
>Edge of Tomorrow bombed
What? No it didn't. I don't remember the last time a Cruise movie actually bombed desu unless we're memeing and everything needs to make Avengers money.
>>
Movie looks like complete and utter shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.