[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Netflix isn't doing a series about the best Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: eskel.jpg (12KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
eskel.jpg
12KB, 250x345px
>Netflix isn't doing a series about the best Witcher
I'm mad
>>
>implying Lambert isn't the best Witcher
>implying Lambert didn't make Keira Metz squeal like the bitch she was, for the rest of her life, with his enormous Witcher schlong after the Battle of Kaer Morhen
>>
>>82877805

Lambert is a prick and extremely unlikable.
>>
>>82877853
Nigga, do you even know WHY Lambert is a prick? Of course he'd be a prick. Lambert, Lambert, what a prick. He calls it like it is, that's why he's the best Witcher. Get in. Get shit done. Get fucking paid.
>>
>>82877653
This is going to bomb like every video game shit, who cares. Netflix hasnt done anything right in years
>>
File: latest[1].png (405KB, 309x444px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
405KB, 309x444px
>>82877653
>no series about Vesemir's exploits back when he was Geralt's age
>>
>>82877893

I know why lambert is a prick, that doesn't make him any more likable.
>>
>>82877653
Anyone else think that The Witcher would make a way better comedy than a drama? Geralt goes around and has to deal with a bunch of monty python holy grail peasants, the king acts like lord farquad from shrek, and every 10/10 chick in the world's knees go weak whenever they are near geralt.

idk I think it would be pretty funny
>>
File: Dennis.jpg (50KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis.jpg
50KB, 599x397px
>>82877958
I bet you're a Philippa Eilhart kinda guy.
>>
>>82878007

No im a Dijkstra kinda guy
>>
>>82877925
>]
To survive as long as he did, this guy must've been a badass
>>
go back to /v/ now, underage faggot.
>>
reminder that the author is still butthurt over the video game being more popular than his source material
>>
>>82878240
He's more butthurt that CDPR paid him a lump sum instead of royalties
>>
>>82878324
>>82878240
Tbh the games' writing is unironically better than the books
>>
File: ltgeqvxceuat47kyoc0w[1].jpg (26KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
ltgeqvxceuat47kyoc0w[1].jpg
26KB, 620x470px
>>82877653
Who would they cast as him?

It's a shame Stallone isn't younger cause he has the perfect fucked up face
>>
>>82879585
The first 2 books are real neat. Feel like sidequests in the games that you get super invested in.
>>
>>82878240
True, you can even feel it in his quotes about the upcoming show
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.