[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>praised by "critics" and """film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>praised by "critics" and """film experts"""
>overlong, slow and nothing happens

Why am I not surprised?
>>
You're a pleb.
>>
it's one of the most entertaining films of all time
sucks to be a retard, OP
>>
Literally
>not enough explosions: the thread
>>
>was directed by a jewish pedophile who drugged a 13 year old and fucked her up the ass in jack nicholson's house

Gee I wonder why (((critics))) loved it
>>
it's okay just go back to snyder lots more happens in his movies and they're much faster plus they're way more deep too
>>
File: John Cassavetes Rosemary's Baby.jpg (45KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
John Cassavetes Rosemary's Baby.jpg
45KB, 850x464px
Is there a bigger asshole and cuck?
>>
I didn't like the ending because it became clear the whole satan thing was indeed real. It should've ended ambiguously without the audience never finding out whether she was paranoid or truly impregnated by the devil.
>>
>>82869577

Which parts were entertaining? I'm actually curious.
>>
>>82869895
is Polanski /ourguy/?
>>
>>82870023
>It should've ended ambiguously without the audience never finding out whether she was paranoid or truly impregnated by the devil.
Those endings are lame cop outs and weak attempts at being interesting that were boring even then. It had a good ending.
>>
>>82869895
>some degenerate adult-looking slut and him got drunk at a party and she begged him to fuck him in the ass and she didn't care and still doesn't care

That's why nobody cares.

Meanwhile, after making this film, which might as well be a documentary about powerful black magicians in New York, his wife was brutally assassinated and the blame laid on some random hippie who wouldn't join a coven in Los Angeles.

But he's jeewwwiiisshhh and I think like a robot, so he's evil.
>>
I thought the ending was a hilarious take on bourgeois mores and manners when the elderly jewish couple and their friends are literally hailing satan.

A criticism of the film could be that the ending moves into black comedy territory that undercuts the thriller/horror aspects of the bulk of the film, but I thought it worked wonderfully
>>
>>82870238
>black comedy territory
Those elements were there from the start, it all just culminated in the final party.
>>
i liked it
>>
>>82870023
I never for a second doubted that the coven was real. Still love the film though. The real horror is seeing Rosemary know she's birthed the son of satan, and still want to hold him
>>
>>82870030
The performances of the actors. Mostly from the neighbours.
>>
>>82870279
I see. It's been years since I've seen it. Maybe time for another watch
>>
>>82870053

He did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.