[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literal WE WUZ KANGZ in the trailer have memes gone too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

File: burning-sands.jpg (310KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
burning-sands.jpg
310KB, 1000x563px
>literal WE WUZ KANGZ in the trailer
have memes gone too far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-ZivjczEs
>>
goat already exists

fuck off and make original movies
>>
KKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
I watched this other day. I liked it. Qhole movie is boys trying to get into that fucked up fraternity and you could feel it wouldnt end good.
>>
>>82863736
>you could feel it wouldn't end good
Yeah cause it's a bunch of niggers
>>
>>82863414
>we come from kings and queens
Any centrists or liberals here who fucking hate how /pol/ or the "alt-right" has taken over 4chan want to defend this line?
>>
File: 1494457933477.jpg (75KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494457933477.jpg
75KB, 625x800px
>>82863414
>we came from kings and queens
I genuinely wonder what they mean by this. Why do some black people think that they are so entitled? Can someone help me?
>>
>Burning Sands takes you on a raw, voyeuristic journey of fraternity pledging through the eyes of one favored pledgee, who is torn between honoring a code of silence or standing up against the intensifying violence of underground hazing.

Rites of initiation are now toxic masculinity. Proving yourself worthy of comradery is too exclusive and probably racist. Just b urself.
>>
>>82863853
Some form of staying close to the only "ancestry" they have. Problem is, even if a large number of Egyptians were "blacky black", all those nig nogs wouldn't be related to the kings and queens. The only others who are as dumb are Skopjians and their "muh glorious Alexander ancestry".
>>
Why are (((they))) so intent on undermining fraternities?
>>
>>82863969
Is that what they're doing here, even a black fraternity?
>>
>>82863968
this

It's like literally any white european in the americas saying we wuz kangs because europe was once ruled by kangs. Chances are you don't have royal lineage
>>
>>82863798
No, I don't. I just want you to shut the fuck up about it. Nobody gives a shit what a bunch of black dudes think their heritage is
>>
>>82864029
It's been a pattern I've noticed in the media, not just fraternities but sports societies too

Nothing wrong with hazing, I do not buy that it's somehow all dangerous
>>
>>82863968
I was just using the egyptian pic as an example. But the black people hivemind tied to we wuz kangz just confuses me. Not all black people are like this obviously, I genuinely just can't figure it out.
>>
>>82863853
There's no evidence egyptians enslaved jews
>>
Netflix is the next HBO they said.

Why did they go full SJW?
>>
>>82864051
so why do you give a shit what a bunch of alt-right dudes say on a mongolian weaving board? If you don't care about the latter, you shouldn't want the former to shut up. Doesn't seem very coherent anon.
>>
>>82864051
>Nobody gives a shit what a bunch of black dudes think their heritage is
I think many people find it hilariously delusional, so I think that's where your premise fails.
>>
>>82863969
Because fraternities are for faggots.
>>
>>82864090
Because blacks have little heritage to speak of from the old world so they have to latch on to other cultures. They also have to deify this mysterious past because they're booty-bothered that they were enslaved
>>
>>82864133
This there is also no evidence that the Holocaust it real. I mean 100 to 200,000 Jews being killed by typhus epidemics and starvation due to allied bombing of supply lines?

As if.
>>
>>82864051
t. nigger
>>
>>82863414
Wow they actually said it.
>>
>>82863853
There's no evidence that the Egyptians enslaved the Jews though, or /anyone/ desu.

The ancient Egyptians were pretty obviously not black, but there was the Mali Empire in sub-saharan Africa. Moreover given things like the 'king of the Zulus' and how African kings tend to have so many wives I severely doubt there is a single black person who isn't related to a king.

I wish black people would ditch the egyptians meme, they have so much awesome history that is actually legitimate but always gets ignored. The Mali empire was fucking cool, and sub-saharan Africa is the /only/ place we know of that independently entered an iron age without hitting the bronze age first. Ironworking emerged in the interior of the continent away from any trade routes so it's not even arguable as 'the arabs did this' or 'omg ayrans'. We know this because we can trace the linguistic and genetic evidence of a single tribe going from 'nobodies' to 'the only fuckers who have iron when everyone else is using copper', and subsequently conquering literally everyone they touch. That's fucking cooler than pyramids and shit. Even if it did take them longer than Mesopotamia to come up with it.

T. white /his/poster
>>
>>82864077
>nothing wrong with physical abuse. Join my frat, goy
>>
>>82863798
Weren't there kingdoms and empires besides mansa musas Mali in Africa? Western society is fascinated with its Hellenistic roots and the fact that there were few if any black Pharohs doesn't negate the presence of other African empires/kingdoms.
>>
>>82864383
I bet you have "codewords" when you have sex, don't you
>>
>>82864383
t. numale pussy
>>
>>82864430
I dont want to accidentally kill my wife, thank you very much.
>>
>>82864051
American blacks were the literal poor redneck cousin fucking dirt farmers of africa.

Their fellow countrymen literally just walked into their dirt huts, waved some swords around and took their entire villages into slavery lmao

It's not racist to talk about history, or the realities of american slavery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
>>82864388
>Western society is fascinated with its Hellenistic roots
That's not the same as saying some came from kings and queens, which would be pathetic for anyone unless someone can literally trace their pedigree, and that still wouldn't amount to much.
>doesn't negate the presence of other African empires/kingdoms.
And? It's still immensely more likely they descended from slaves, and extremely unlikely that they descended from "kings and queens," which, if they aren't saying that king or queen was literally their ancestor, only suggests that at some point, some ancestor of theirs lived in a society that was advanced enough to actually have some system of monarchy, which is a pathetic thing to be proud of.
Well, it seems like some centrist or liberal tried to defend this line, and the attempt was utterly abysmal.
>>
>>82864509
Europeans giving their enemies guns and shit in exchange for slaves. Hardly seems like a fair fight
>>
>>82864462
>let other man hit you
>being a stronk independant man
really make me think
>>
I still don't even understand what there is to be gained from claiming that your people came from kings.

It doesn't even make sense
>>
File: 936full-allison-miller (1).jpg (812KB, 936x1466px) Image search: [Google]
936full-allison-miller (1).jpg
812KB, 936x1466px
>>82863969
Because white fraternities at prestigious schools are how the rich elite whites consolidate power and make connections for the future of the country.

This obviously is a threat to the Jewish agenda, and it's also why you hear about how "bad" frats are and how they need to be shut down, and how a cornerstone of Obamas presidency was undermining the college system using the federal government to encourage colleges to run kangaroo courts without the involvement of law enforcement in their cases against white males.
>>
Shieeeeeet, whitey done stole dat knowledge form mah ancient ancestahs, muh fuggen mup da do diddah kill whitey shieeet
>>
File: 1494548636532.jpg (29KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494548636532.jpg
29KB, 342x342px
>>82864663
>>
>>82864594
To feel superior to make up for a lack of personal acomplishments in life, just like how /pol/tards have done nothing fulfilling in life so they relish about how they're the "white masterrace" whose ancestors invented literally invented everything and therefore so did they.
>>
So did any of you watch the trailer? It seems pretty good.
>>
>>82864536
I suppose it would be uncomfortable for them to admit that their ancestors own countrymen may have betrayed them in order to gain power and wealth. Shifts in power. New regimes in place. Perhaps they might place cultures/practices and kingdoms that were powerful as better/worthy to be celebrated than the ones that were weak and crushed under foot? Idk I'm not black. Does we wuz kangs really mean they think they are descendants of royalty or that they came from a culture that was ascendant?
>>
>>82863414
So, this is Whiplash for black people, but without the interesting master/student relationship?
>>
>nigger fraternity movie

why do niggers think they're so tough by making a pointlessly difficult pledging process? just join the military for a real more productive and meaningful experience
>>
>>82864051
/pol/ blown the FUCK out
>>
>>82864536
>It's still immensely more likely they descended from slaves, and extremely unlikely that they descended from "kings and queens,"

Many people, not just blacks, claim to be the descendants of royalty or nobility.
>>
>>82863969
frats are full of bros giving each other rimjobs
>>
>>82864462
the marines dont even hit you, are you goign to say these niggers playing make believe are tougher than what marines go through?
>>
>>82864911
drill instructors actually get njp'd all the time
>>
File: Not an sjw.png (385KB, 1014x878px) Image search: [Google]
Not an sjw.png
385KB, 1014x878px
>>82864701
>>
>>82863955
lol yeah
*dies*
>>
File: 477052358d827d647f78149fe2e58ce3.jpg (438KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
477052358d827d647f78149fe2e58ce3.jpg
438KB, 1012x1500px
>>82864701
Haha yeah, those darned white racists taking pride in what their ancestors did

Now lets go celebrate Black History Month, the federally mandated holiday where crack smoking blacks can pretend they're no the scum on the boots of their white betters.

Don't forget about women's week, or lets combine that with black women so we can celebrate that one time at some point in history a woman did the exact same menial task a man could do but she had a vagina!

Shaking My Head over those racist white guys
>>
>>82864862
>Many people, not just blacks, claim to be the descendants of royalty or nobility.
Equally pathetic, and it becomes even worse when they aren't even literally saying that they can trace their pedigree to some monarch, but they can name one civilization which happened to be in Africa, (most popularly and dubiously, the Egyptians), and thus conclude that they came from kings and queens. Still, I think blacks do it at a higher rates than other ethnicities, so I consider the meme valid.
>>
>>82863414
Holy shit this looks really good.
>>
>>82864382
> Moreover given things like the 'king of the Zulus' and how African kings tend to have so many wives I severely doubt there is a single black person who isn't related to a king.
What about the dozen of black tribes that stayed into primitive civilization circa colonisation ? Primitive civilization did not have KANGZ.
Beside every body is probably connected to a KANGZ if you are so broad about that term, but for one trace of kangz there is the whole rest that comes from workers and slave.
This is fucking stupid
But i aggree black people claim about egypt is stupid and there were some black kingdom but SJW ain't about truth or veracity, they're about feels and egyptians are legendary, every one revere the egyptians. THey don't want a cool king that some cultured people know they want to be the KANGZ of egypt
>>
>>82864775
Why someone would be dumb enough to be suckered into gay hazing like what the trailer depicts is a bit too far fetched for me to buy, but some people IRL actually do it I guess? I might watch it for the secret society vibes. I doubt they'll make it out to be a rabbit hole though.
>>
>>82863955
Well yeah, masculinity and testosterone are the very important things that women just don't have, its probably one of the top targets of neo-liberalism and feminism at this point

If you put the "strongest" woman into a competitive male workplace they would get completely outclassed, their only option is to try to turn men into women.

Google even made a video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBgEsH0PJc
>>
Wait, did everyone ITT genuinely believe Egyptians had slaves a la Prince of Egypt? Fucking morons.
>>
>>82863853
YOU HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE A KANG

GIBS
>>
>>82865042
They're descendent of people taken by force to grow tobacco for the britbongs in the colonies. With genetic testing they can see where their ancestors came from. I imagine it's a hey look this is pretty cool moment; it's a step up from tobacco/cotton slave. I doubt many people take major sustenance that the place their ancestors were from was powerful.
>>
>>82863969
Same as videogames, clubs, freemason lodges and nerd shit. All male spaces must cease to exist, even lockeroom talk is evil, big sister is watching.

"What's mine is mine, what's your is ours"
>>
>>82865174
>top targets of neo-liberalism

refrain from posting again you fucking retard, go open up a book for once
>>
>>82864642
this is actually a really good take on it.

Specially in light of jewish over-representation in elite colleges.

During war you demonize the enemy as rapists, same is happening now in the class war and the elite's enemy
>>
>>82863955
Yeah, beating up people just to feel like a big man is toxic.
If you see this behavior as masculine then you're the one havnig issues.
>>
>>82863414

What the fuck is up with Netflix lately? Their shows are beyond shit. Bill Nye Saves the World, Dear White People, Death Note, now this? I fear for the political agenda in the Witcher series.
>>
File: 1494615716504.jpg (30KB, 248x324px) Image search: [Google]
1494615716504.jpg
30KB, 248x324px
>>82865328
>go open up a book for once
What book are we supposed to read?
>>
>>82865328
he is right, freemarkets and the post cold war economic liberalism do require these "culturally leftist" values on this period of late capitalism. It's easily coopted and very friendly to the interests of the upper class and corporations.

This isnt the era of robber barons, it's Zuckerberg wanting scabs to lower wages and lifestyles
>>
>>82865446
Other 2 are shit, but Dear White People was prety good though
>>
>>82865446
>Bill Nye Saves the World, Dear White People, Death Note, now this?
Two shows you've never watched, one isn't even out yet. What about them?
>>
>>82863414

did we really need another black man university series
>>
>>82865395
The point is too see if pledges are mentally tough enough to take it, you whimpering beta.
>>
>>82863969
Masculinity is bad goyim

Take some hormones or be a cuck
>>
>>82865574
Can't wait to put a 9 inches black dildo in your ass.
You can't say a thing though, you have to be tough. Take it like a man.
>>
>>82864701
pol has zero threads on white masterrace shit. They just say blacks are dumber on average, jews and asians smarter and whites in between, and males different than women

they dont go "we wuz kings, we deserve to be treated like kings". Mainstream black shit is worse than neonazis
>>
>>82864040
What does that even matter? I mean looking at the first kings paradox its clear that ones actions and success are what make one noble
>>
This looks rally fucking good actually.
>>
>>82865252
they did, but they were mostly black, not jews
>>
>>82865672
>pol has zero threads on white masterrace shit.
No, they just start thread LARPing as black/jewish/asian supremacist ro rile up the gullible idiots into posting infographs and pictures of churches all day long.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_D3Nj5Fq4
>>
>>82863955
>Rites of initiation are now toxic masculinity. Proving yourself worthy of comradery is too exclusive and probably racist. Just b urself.

Just become like women you silly boys, spend all your time vying for social dominance in both the workplace and among your "friends" instead of banding together for a common goal.
>>
>>82863853
>>82865088

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

The Kingdom of Kush was basically Egypt 2.0 but with black people and they build pyramids.
>>
>>82863414
>expecting me to care about a dumbasses who subject themselves to abuse in order to be a apart of some exclusive club
Dumb.
>>
File: 1445975570390.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445975570390.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>82865668
>immediately fantasies about sodomy
Checks out.
>>
File: fags.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>82865874
>immediately rush to defend getting beaten up by tough "real men" as good and virtuous
Checks out.
>>
>>82863414
fraternities are idiotic
>>
>>82865783
black supremacist shit is pretty common outside, be it on twitter or just the average liberal who thinks blacks are muscle titans through slavery. Jewish supremacy is pretty average in secular jewish journalist circles (not even mentioning the religious jews, that's another story).

the most right wing whites today is way to the left of most other groups (fuck they must defend their civilizations on the base of how good it is for gays) who are basically ethnic chauvinists (or gender/sexual) who never received battery shaming
>>
>>82865963
Nothing you say relates to my post.
>>
>>82863414
2017 nigger movie year....
>>
>>82865990
it's not people larping, these people exist

I know you need to believe none of those people are assholes or want to harm you (because you couldnt defend yourself) but they exist
>>
>>82866046
On /pol/ they don't, no.
How stupid are you
>>
>>82866080
you literally think only white right wingers post on pol, the most visited forum on 4chan before being all over the news this election?
>>
>>82866162
A good 80% of them, yes. It's easy to tell trolls from genuine posters that go against the grain on /pol/, and a vast majority of them are just LARPers.

You'd have to be the head deep in the sand not to see that
>>
>>82866209
you need to believe no one is out to harm you and black supremacists can only be larpers - in a thread about a mainstream show doing KANGZ shit

ok man. good luck.
>>
>>82865174
>all those """""remarkable feats""""
>then suddently
>i survived cancer when i was 17

thats actually remarkable
>>
>>82866334
Yet again moving the goalposts.
I'm talking about /pol/
>>
>>82865963
>the average liberal who thinks blacks are muscle titans through slavery

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1495057305053.webm
>>
>>82866421
it's 4chan, it was always a wide demographics before pol attracted so many anti sjw people and then the elections afterwards
>>
>>82866582
kino
>>
>>82864388
All slave empires
>>
>>82863414
The memes came after nig nogs started claiming "muh Egyptian pharaons". Stop thinking that the world is changed by memes, is the other way around.
>>
>>82863414

WE COME FROM KANGS AND QUEENZ SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>82866582
lmao that mexican dude just learned to bow down to kaaaaangz
>>
>>82864051

Keep up the lie until everyone believes it.
>>
Is anyone else canceling their OogaBoogaFlix
>>
>>82866979

Nah m8 this is clearly aimed at black people. You're not the intended audience. This that show that's titled "Fuck White People" or whatever it is
>>
File: science coming through.jpg (25KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
science coming through.jpg
25KB, 630x354px
>>82863414
Because of the way that your ancestors multiply exponentially as you go back each generation, pretty much everyone today is distantly related to some king. Your number of ancestors quickly outpaces the number of humans that actually existed at the time. Basically every European alive today is related to Charlemagne.

So saying you wuz kangz is fairly accurate, but utterly trivial.

The more egregious statement was him saying they didn't come from slaves. You don't get to have it both ways. You're related to the kings AND the slaves. The slaves more recently.
>>
File: 1485509791313.jpg (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485509791313.jpg
117KB, 900x900px
>>82863414
>College film about fitting into a fraternity
>>
>>82863969
Fraternities epitomize nepotistic cult mentalities. If (((they))) want to undermine them then best of luck to (((them)).
>>
>>82866582
>slavery was a thousand years ago?
>no dumbass
>500?
>yeah
>>
File: 1437963678972.jpg (17KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1437963678972.jpg
17KB, 456x384px
>>82865606
>frat boys
>masculine
>>
File: 1491091363338.jpg (158KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491091363338.jpg
158KB, 1280x1280px
>>82867212
>>
>>82867185
(((they))) want to tear down nepotism because (((they))) want to be the only nepotists around.
>>
>>82866582
>liberals
>talking about genetic race realism
you seem really confused buddy
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82867185
also check out this article: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/07/in-praise-of-nepotism/302753/
>>
>>82865252
They did though. Slaves/servants same shit

>>82864077
its part of the anti bullying agenda. They want the youth to be tolerant of queer boys wearing dresses to school
>>
>>82865672
>we wuz kings

The only people who say this are poltards
>>
why is netflix making so many niggerlicious shows now?
>>
>>82868102

And people in netflix tv shows?

What are you getting at? That /pol/ made this show?
>>
>>82868176

George Soros bought a huge amount of their stock.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Prepare for more (((diversity)))
>>
>>82868338
No, the entire "we wuz kangz" shit you see online is just trolls trolling trolls. Black people don't actually believe this.

A netflix show simply having a black character/story isn't the same as that either, you autist.
>>
>>82868458
>people don't actually believe this
You got proven wrong by the OP, Steve harvey and millions of Afrocentrists.
>>
File: WE.jpg (7KB, 229x265px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
7KB, 229x265px
>>82863414
>>
File: WUZ.jpg (6KB, 214x266px) Image search: [Google]
WUZ.jpg
6KB, 214x266px
>>82868552
>>
File: KANGZ.jpg (4KB, 187x219px) Image search: [Google]
KANGZ.jpg
4KB, 187x219px
>>82868590
>>
>>82863414
Lol those duck faces
>"show me toughness darling, show me real"
>>
>>82863853
There are Black kings in Africa bro
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mswati_III
>>
ayo hol up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
>>
>>82868458
Plenty of nogs on social media actually believe that shit.
Both of those BLM cop killers were "Kangz" with magical melanin tier.
>>
>>82868458

You are incredibly wrong if you think they do not believe this.

It doesn't come from /pol/, it comes from the Nation of Islam. Where white people were created by an evil black scientist.

You need to learn about your surroundings and the cultures of others. Stop being a bigot.
>>
Are they retarded
1. Even if the Ancient Egyptians were all black, they wouldn't be related to African Americans because African Americans are west African Bantu's.

2. The west Africans were peasants sold by their king and queens so there was no way they were anything near royalty.

3. They are retarded.
>>
>>82869008
>NOI weirdos believe this
>therefore blacks in general believe this
get this "man" some brain boosters
>>
>>82864794
The we wuz shit is an even worse meme than you'd think. Focus is always on the nubian kings of Egypt and eastern africa.

Afro-americans are almost exclusively the descendants of West Africans who were captured by other africans, then later sold to whites. They have as much in common with the Nubians as the spaniards do with the uralics.
>>
>>82869237

I said it originates from there. They also claim they are Egyptians.
>>
Why do White people know so much about Black history and Africa?
>>
>>82869332
The genetic distance between East and West Africans is huge too. More than between spaniards and uralics.
>>
>>82869457
Because we're the ones who actually discovered and decided to documented all that shit.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.