[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel I will never see another film surpassing this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 003-woman-sitting-on-fence.jpg (100KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
003-woman-sitting-on-fence.jpg
100KB, 1000x692px
I feel I will never see another film surpassing this one in its genius.
>>
Name of the film?
>>
>>82858230
Зepкaлo
>>
I like stalker more, but this has the best continuous shot in all of film
>>
What's the significance of having the same actors to play the wife and the mother and the song and the narrator?
What's the point of those random spooky scenes? The hair washing dream, the disappearing lady.
What's the point of the bird?
Who are the kids at the end with the mother?
>>
>>82857829
>Will never see a movie surpassing this one

Just wait until they release 4epкaлo
>>
>>82858381
damn...
>>
>>82858342
>What's the significance of having the same actors to play the wife and the mother and the song and the narrator?
sex
>>
Is that shot supposed to impressive? I see it posted on here all the time. Looks like some wannabe avant-garde euroshit
>>
>>82860586
lol nice, fuckin owned this shit!!
>>
>>82860586
>avant-garde

don't try to use words you don't know the meaning of, pleb.
>>
>>82860586
wtf I have tarkovsky now
>>82858342
are you ready for the one sentence that will answer every question you just asked?
stream of consciousness
>>
>>82860586
You obviously never saw the film so you don't understand the context for this shot or this scene at all so all you can do is be a contrarian faggot
>>
OK
>>
*snores*
>>
File: 16.jpg (607KB, 1952x1744px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
607KB, 1952x1744px
>>
this hit hard
>>
>>82857829
This is the only Tarkovsky I've seen.
I barely understood it, but I thought it was really good.
>>
>>82862055
this
but I will let the kids feel intellectually superior while I watch capeshit with girl I anally fuck afterwards
>>
>>82858230
"woman-sitting-on-fence" you fucking retard
>>
>I feel I will never see another film surpassing this one in its genius.
fuck off, watch more films before making retarded statements like this
>>
>>82857829
>I feel I will never see another film surpassing this one in its genius.
watch this. I shouldn't really spoonfeed, but I'll make an exception this time, because at least you posted a decent flick
>>
>>82862055
why is blackhat on there
>>
The only vaguely interesting part of the movie is the very beginning. It all goes to shit from there.
>>
>>82865182
upboat xDDd
>>
>>82865340
>upboat xDDd
in english?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.