[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is easily the worst board on the site. Do any of you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Kino.jpg (111KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
111KB, 716x480px
This is easily the worst board on the site. Do any of you even like movies? Can a single poster here identify the movie I've posted a frame of?
>>
>>82857813
Scott Pilgrim vs the world
>>
Interview with the vampire
>>
>>82857879
no wait google says it's from a movie called The tempest
>>
>file name
>complains about the state of the board

just kys yourself
>>
>>82857813
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>82857813
>Do any of you even like movies?

Honestly no, I just come here for the memes.
>>
I dunno. /sci/ is pretty bad. /tv/ is all memes, but it can actually be funny at points. /sci/ is also all memes but the only funny ones are the elaborate and roundabout ways to call engineers gay.

/pol/ is the obvious one and has oodles of shitposting, but does, in fact, often have actual quality threads.

I'd say the really bad boards are the slower boards with just enough people to make the shitposting outweigh the content. Super slow boards avoid this by having such low post counts that almost every other thread ends up having mildly interesting content. Stuff like /sci/ and /his/ fall into this trap of having just enough traffic that all the interesting content is completely drowned out by shitposting. And almost never the interesting kind of shitposting. Those are the boards I'd consider "worst." As the gems simply cannot fight through the shit. Places like /tv/ are popular enough that the memes evolve regularly so you do get content that is mildly entertaining, but usually not to the level of a truly slow board like /out/. Or the occasional and baffling weirdness of threads on /ck/.
>>
>>82857813
>Kino.jpg
>>
>>82857879
>Interview with the vampire

This was a fun movie, I really enjoyed it. I feel like it's pretty underrated
>>
>>82857813
Tucker Carlson Takes Lauren Southern to the Prom
>>
Identify this
>>
>>82860721

As someone that only browses two boards (/sp/ and /tv/) this is kind of interesting

maybe I should expand my horizons
>>
>>82857813
this is the best board on 4chan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.